Become a Patron!

3F Pictures Shares

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will be getting a new vtc4 for my smpl soon from liion but will order 8 more and a 4 port charger for it. BUT by the time I save for it all they migh. Be running hoverboards around lol.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's under the hood?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
92e4f1e893d7893dc4df7d56a430a767.jpg

Doge X V2 with dual 20g 6 wrap coils at .11 ohms

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
0.25 build (2 22guage coils, 8 wrap, 3mm id, cotton bacon v2) with VTC 4CAM00206.jpg CAM00243.jpg

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
OMG I wish my Twisted Messes was here already. Wanna start building mega cloud setups so badly. Lol.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can't wait for my velocity rda to come in. Buddy of mine sold his to me and he's putting in some nice dual parallel tiger coils. It's gonna be epic!

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Saw a set of adapters on ebay for drills to make clapton easier. Might get it when I can afford it. wonder how well regular twisted 22 works. Ive seen clapton and twisted in acton but never tiger. Whats the difference in design and performance?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit if I know lol....all I know is that it fires down to a nice .12

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hell, I pulled a 0.13 build out of my derringer to put current build in. The tiger wire looks like clapton but few wound wires less. I am totally happy with my current build but when I get the twisted messes Imma go wild.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of which my m80 quit charging. Imma bout go back in my apartment and fire up my smpl & Derringer.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you got it repaired? Hope it is ok.
The vendor refueses to help or send me my original reciept back and madvapes wont do crap without my orginal reciept. Even if I get it repaired/replaced Imma sell it and get something else. I cant keep sending it back monthly.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is pretty. Pretty nice. Hate to say it but think I will prolly end up with a cherry bomber and some samsungs. IF I can figure out how to get the cash.

For most vapors, you do prefer to Mechanical Mod, so the egrip is not a good choice for you, right?

We only have cherry bomber clone http://www.3fvape.com/search?contro...tion&orderway=desc&search_query=cherry+bomber
the price from $22-$60, but is much cheaper than the authentical one. You can have a check.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
To be honest, Ive heard nothing about the egrip other than you cannot go below 0.10. I Have exactly $23 to spend on a mod so I have enough for batteries. Which box do you perfer Gina? I am thinking either Special Forces clone and cherry bomber clone? I like the flask look but wanna go low ohm and high watts.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest, Ive heard nothing about the egrip other than you cannot go below 0.10. I Have exactly $23 to spend on a mod so I have enough for batteries. Which box do you perfer Gina? I am thinking either Special Forces clone and cherry bomber clone? I like the flask look but wanna go low ohm and high watts.

Personally. I like Special Forces. In the functions, they are similar. I do not like image on the cherry bomber and the Special Forces looks much better in the appearance. :D:D:D

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Personally. I like Special Forces. In the functions, they are similar. I do not like image on the cherry bomber and the Special Forces looks much better in the appearance. :D:D:D
Well that does it, my next box gonna be a Spec Forces, Matte Black wit The logo in Army Green. The Twisted Messes, that still hasnt arrived, should kill some clouds on it. Currently loving my copper smpl wit the derringer and comp cap on it. 1437627632938.jpg1437627632938.jpg

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats the specs on that egrip? Ohm limits wattage/volts etc
Capacity: 1500mAh;
Variable voltage: 2.0V to 8.0V;
Variable wattage: 5W to 30W;
Please press the fire button 30 times after turn it off. Then the max output will be 30W;
E-juice Capacity: 3.6ml;
Resistance: 1.0 ohm;

Last edited:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wottaya mean sweetie!? You got dumped back at 'Fix it yourself'. Gina loves me now. :) :neener:
Well I am gonna attempt to fix it myself. Gonna take the bottom plate off and see whats really broke. Hopefully its just a loose wire I can solder back. Worst case I will just solder a usb cable in place of the usb port.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, the Twisted Messes should be here tuesday at longest 10-11 calander days for it and thats including 3 in customs. pretty damn fast. Cant wait for it.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
so glad to hear that. Hope you Like it
Well, I got a liquid I just reviewed that is like it was handed down by the vaping gods to man. Gonna save it all for the twisted messes. Also got 5 more vtc 4s and the special forces flask that will be here by this weekend specially ordered just for the rda. The twisted messes is gonna be my first video review as well. I will post pix and a link to the reviews for all.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here it is, thing almost hits too hard for me. Was so used to the derringer and rta that even dripping a 6nic made me feel woozy and had to lay down a while. Super hard hitter with excellent flavor

Attachments

• CAM00320.jpg
    CAM00320.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 15
  • CAM00315.jpg
    CAM00315.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 15
  • CAM00323.jpg
    CAM00323.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 15

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@DuckysVapeReviews
I know little to nothing about 3FVAPE, I take it I should have little to no issues with making a purchase here?
You are correct. I cannot speak high enough of 3F. I plan to place another order soon. I cant remember if its 15 or 20 bucks but over certian amount gets you free shipping. It does take about a week and half to recieve goods on average but thats pretty dang quick from overseas.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply Ducky.
I think I might be getting that Twisted clone oh and I see they also have a Doge clone.
I may search around more to find a way to spend more money lol

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the reply Ducky.
I think I might be getting that Twisted clone oh and I see they also have a Doge clone.
I may search around more to find a way to spend more money lol
They have a few of CompVape rda clones. They have the El Cabron and 13 heavens and 9 hells as well. They also have the SmokJoy Cfiber 100w tube mod. Its only like $40. Just remember anything with a battery or is a battery cant be shipped by e-packet I dont think. Gina would have to chime in on that. My next order is the smokjoy cfiber, a doge, rechargable ohm meter and flush cutters and thats barely a $60 order. Prices really are insanely cheap and quality is awesome.

They have a clone of each doge and mutation thats been released. They sell true clones too, right down to cloned packaging

EDIT: JUST DISCOVERED THEY ALSO HAVE A CLONE OF COMPVAPE'S RAMPAGE COMPETITION RDA, THAT THING IS SWEEEEEET!

Last edited:

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay so heres the Twisted Messes on my new Spec Forces flask. Camera keeps picking up the silver flakes in the coating for some reason. Both metal and pom tipsCAM00345.jpgCAM00347.jpg

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Be careful it hits like a H Bomb for real. Imma put up a twisted (possibly triple) 22 guage build at 250w once I get used to that flask but as soon as my vtcs get here (thanks to chuck at genuine cells) Imma get a video review of it up. The smpl kills with it but with double the voltage, the twisted messed might get justice.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @DuckysVapeReviews Your kit looks really cool!
TY so much! Still waiting on my vtcs to arrive so I can only look at it and dream what its gonna be like kicking up clouds of highest caliber. I been watching alot of the custom coil videos twisted messes has on their website and thinking Imma try to make some helix coils for it or some alien wire ones eventually. Just got one or two more setups to complete and everything from then on will be strictly for review purposes.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This box was a total epic fail. Upgraded the internals and its acting up again. Guess I will try reworking it one more time.

Attachments

• IMG_20150801_235256.jpg
    IMG_20150801_235256.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20150801_234122.jpg
    IMG_20150801_234122.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

VU Sponsors