Become a Patron!

30mm SUPREME RDTA/RDA PLUS

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The first thing that comes up when you google 1,000W vape is a 3,000W mod video and you call bullshit.

As I said, I'll leave you to your circlejerk.

By the way, lipo batteries can break 500A without sweating, not that I'd expect you to know. I know it's a bit hard to KNOW things. Yet 1,000W vaping is just lunacy to you.. LOL

Here's one of my MULTIPLE lipo mods, since you don't seem to think these unicorns exist: I know the hot glue made it fugly but it was all I had at the time to hold shit in place with, this box is older than dirt.

1z50zg4.jpg

Also look at the guide I made several months ago in this very forum, it may not prove my profession but it proves that I know more about electronics than half the people spewing incomprehensible dribble on these forums.

But by all means, you keep calling bullshit. The man with a Youtube audience lower than the population of my local Walmart is not an electrical authority, so me calling you wrong is not a hard pill to swallow because your name and reputation means fuck all to me. Same with DJ, but a little less so because at least people can stand him enough to watch his videos in high numbers.
If you hate the people and info on the forum, why are you here?
I'm the one that called bullshit and I don't have a YT channel.
If you don't like us, feel free to allow the door to hit you in the ass on your way out.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If you hate the people and info on the forum, why are you hear?
I'm the one that called bullshit and I don't have a TY channel.
If you don't like us, feel free to allow the door to hit you in the ass on your way out.

I could give two fucks about bike boy and the Youtube star who never shined not liking me, you're thinking my dislike for you two is a dislike of the whole forum.

It isn't, sorry to break the news to you, but this world isn't all about you.

Block me or buy some ass cream if I'm ruining your forum experience, otherwise, I hate to tell you this but I'll be sticking around. Not this circlejerk of a thread though, I have better shit to do.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The first thing that comes up when you google 1,000W vape is a 3,000W mod video and you call bullshit.

As I said, I'll leave you to your circlejerk.

By the way, lipo batteries can break 500A without sweating, not that I'd expect you to know. I know it's a bit hard to KNOW things. Yet 1,000W vaping is just lunacy to you.. LOL

Here's one of my MULTIPLE lipo mods, since you don't seem to think these unicorns exist: I know the hot glue made it fugly but it was all I had at the time to hold shit in place with, this box is older than dirt.

1z50zg4.jpg

Also look at the guide I made several months ago in this very forum, it may not prove my profession but it proves that I know more about electronics than half the people spewing incomprehensible dribble on these forums.

But by all means, you keep calling bullshit. The man with a Youtube audience lower than the population of my local Walmart is not an electrical authority, so me calling you wrong is not a hard pill to swallow because your name and reputation means fuck all to me. Same with DJ, but a little less so because at least people can stand him enough to watch his videos in high numbers.

Lol so now dj doesn't know anything. I can accept you trying to call me out but him? That's a joke. I work for an a,b, and c10 contractor. I correct electrical engineers for a living. I'm not an electrical engineer myself never claimed to be but I know a lot of them and most are cocky and not as smart as they think. Also I'm not worried about subscriber numbers I just started months ago compared to these people doing it for years and I'm not extending myself for subscribers yet until I have more videos up. I haven't even really used much of Facebook or twitter and haven't even made an instagram yet.

Most electrical engineers don't even do their own drawings. They just look over contractor drawings and stamp them for a fee. Most can't even tell you what 208v 3p with a stinger leg is. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I could give two fucks about bike boy and the Youtube star who never shined not liking me, you're thinking my dislike for you two is a dislike of the whole forum.

It isn't, sorry to break the news to you, but this world isn't all about you.

Block me or buy some ass cream if I'm ruining your forum experience, otherwise, I hate to tell you this but I'll be sticking around. Not this circlejerk of a thread though, I have better shit to do.

Never said I disliked you but keep digging a hole if u feel inclined to. U made claims we asked for proof and u told us to fuck off. And even then nobody said a bad word about you. Clearly u just don't like discussing things so I'm not sure why you are here either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ea9ee1857475ab0ade6c9d908ce7216d.jpg
9a4cd996717acd224b8d2614f52105ae.jpg

Mod father on my mod 45-90c lipo , Swed pot belly pwn , can stick a 4s in there
But to be honest i prefer
Flavours to molten hot vapour production .

If you dont like postless deck an you dont like the Supreme plus , question is why bother winding up thoses that do ?

Im no fan boy of any, TBH I find one I like enjoy it then a new tank comes along an move on to that.
I have many , of different brands, different sizes. Wide variety of tanks ect ,
I just vape what i like ,
But the thing here is supposed to be a helpful community not dragging others down. Because they dont do exactly as you .

The main thing is vaping an not smoking ,
from ego pens to 40mm tanks ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Its funny, he called me out about my 5mm fused claptons. made a stink about it. Granted he did edit some of the shit out where he called me a liar, straight up... But now that he is being called out he cant produce and instead talks about users needing to get ass cream.... WTF. Now I remember why I had him on ignore.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People just need to remember this is the Internet, you're not having an in person conversation thus lots of shit is either taken out of context or miss read.

Also just because someone expresses their "opinion" it's just that an "opinion".

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still waiting for pics of a 25 millimeter Atty with a 200 watt and up capable build in it. Not a 41 millimeter Atty. Just saying man you called me out. And I came through and post as what I said I would.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm still waiting for pics of a 25 millimeter Atty with a 200 watt and up capable build in it. Not a 41 millimeter Atty. Just saying man you called me out. And I came through and post as what I said I would.

I do not own a 25mm device, and anyone and their noob vaper mother can put a 200W build in a 22mm, a 25mm is no question. I would also have to make a video to prove it, not a picture. As a picture just shows a device sitting on a mod with a wattage setting. I'm not going that far to prove something that people have been doing regularly for years. Go to Youtube if you genuinely do not think people can do this.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not own a 25mm device, and anyone and their noob vaper mother can put a 200W build in a 22mm, a 25mm is no question. I would also have to make a video to prove it, not a picture. As a picture just shows a device sitting on a mod with a wattage setting. I'm not going that far to prove something that people have been doing regularly for years. Go to Youtube if you genuinely do not think people can do this.
Yep, here's dual fused Claptons Vaping @ 200W on the Boreas

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yep, here's dual fused Claptons Vaping @ 200W on the Boreas

Not really. I mean that build is pretty close to the builds i make but to break it down a bit
7IgBmhI.png

He's using a Kbox 200 (which likely doesn't do 200 watts), batts at about 60% charge (weaker batts lower the mod output), and no idea what batts he's using.
Even our own ej called him out in the comments and he agreed
yIzJhxv.png

So I'd say no way he's vaping 200 in this video ;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
He did do a follow up using a DNA200 at .13 ohms but i can't find a chart for it since DJLsb didn't test as low as .13 in any of his dna200 reviews i could find. assuming it does truly do it (which i can believe, it's a great chip) he takes like a .25second pull. I mean sure it's proof of concept so I'll give him that, but it's similar to vaping 100 watts and taking a good 3 second pull. guess it depends on what you like

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not really. I mean that build is pretty close to the builds i make but to break it down a bit
7IgBmhI.png

He's using a Kbox 200 (which likely doesn't do 200 watts), batts at about 60% charge (weaker batts lower the mod output), and no idea what batts he's using.
yIzJhxv.png

But in another follow up video he vapes it on a Dna200 if im not mistakin. I rememeber him saying people called him on the kbox not doing a true 200 so he made a follow up video vaping it at a true 200 watts...

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
But in another follow up video he vapes it on a Dna200 if im not mistakin. I rememeber him saying people called him on the kbox not doing a true 200 so he made a follow up video vaping it at a true 200 watts...
yeah i mentioned that right above this post ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He did do a follow up using a DNA200 at .13 ohms but i can't find a chart for it since DJLsb didn't test as low as .13 in any of his dna200 reviews i could find. assuming it does truly do it (which i can believe, it's a great chip) he takes like a .25second pull. I mean sure it's proof of concept so I'll give him that, but it's similar to vaping 100 watts and taking a good 3 second pull. guess it depends on what you like
You beat me to it. We where typing at the same time...

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottom line is that you can put a 200W build in anything from => 22mm device.
I think it's idiotic IMO to but you can do it, it's not that hard.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Bottom line is that you can put a 200W build in anything from => 22mm device.
I think it's idiotic IMO to but you can do it, it's not that hard.
fair enough.
I was just thinking personally if someone says a 200 watt build that they are taking a 2-3 second puff at least on it.
sure its still vaping if you take a .25 second puff on it, I was just thinking more along the way I vape taking 2-3 second puffs not a split second. for that matter i probably could push 300 on the TFV12. might as well go for it right?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fair enough.
I was just thinking personally if someone says a 200 watt build that they are taking a 2-3 second puff at least on it.
sure its still vaping if you take a .25 second puff on it, I was just thinking more along the way I vape taking 2-3 second puffs not a split second. for that matter i probably could push 300 on the TFV12. might as well go for it right?
Factory coils is another story, very few of them you can reach => 200W. But the Beast coils are made specifically for that stupid insane Vaping. But building your own, easy to do so.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Factory coils is another story, very few of them you can reach => 200W. But the Beast coils are made specifically for that stupid insane Vaping. But building your own, easy to do so.
I know i was just saying that his build is no different then what I use but I'll vape like 80-100 and depending on the mod throw in a pre heat and i get good ramp and a nice 2-3 second pull. sometimes 4 seconds. I wasn't expecting such a shot pull. that was like the vid I did with the .4ohm build on the VCP just short puffs and a face full of vapor. not the way I like to vape.

So yeah you can, but you have to take really short puffs

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My point was that he felt the need to call me out and call me a liar, yet when hes asked to prove something he turned into a jackass and promised to leave this thread...

I vape my Boreas quite often over 150 watts. Never really cared what my numbers were other than making sure my builds are safe. as long as its a good vape thats all that matteres to me.

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In all honestly people used to say 85 watts was volcano hot so let's agree that everyone vapes how they vape and anything is possible

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
My point was that he felt the need to call me out and call me a liar, yet when hes asked to prove something he turned into a jackass and promised to leave this thread...

I vape my Boreas quite often over 150 watts. Never really cared what my numbers were other than making sure my builds are safe. as long as its a good vape thats all that matteres to me.

You're literally just stirring the pot now, entirely of your own volition. I told you I was JOKING earlier, and I didn't believe 5mm coils could fit IN GENERAL, not outright, anyone posting the picture would've done. If you don't like me, ignore me. Sorry. It seems like you're just trying to start shit for the sake of your dislike of me now.

Back on topic of the thread, as people seem to enjoy firing this back off topic, I finally got around to rebuilding the Supreme with a short kit on it. 8 wrap, 3.5mm fused claptons. Vaping it on the Noisy Cricket II-25 and the flavor is pretty nice. It still cannot tear me away from the Voltrove though.

The one thing I cannot understand is the RDA mode. I mean, I guess, but it's annoying to have to blindly drip down the tip or unthread the cap each time you need to re drip.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea, I tried RDA mode. Once. Couldnt stand it. I have RDAs if I want to drip. I dont need a whonkey kit to turn my tank into a psudo-dripper.

And yea, I stirred. Its ok. we are all adults here.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7IgBmhI.png

yIzJhxv.png

EJ called him out

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I must say, I love the vape on my Aromamizer plus, but I do not like building on the postless deck. I prefer the velocity style deck. Just makes it easier to build. I do realize, however, that the 4mm id coils would be must harder to fit (if not impossible) on a velocity style deck.

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They might be release a velocity deck , Maggie Lou confirmed that they would not do a series deck said there tests did not favour it when I asked Recently , , Series would of been good , but with a velocity you can either do horizontal or vertical builds , so i think this is the most likely route if they are making a second deck

Chainvapor

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
They might be release a velocity deck , Maggie Lou confirmed that they would not do a series deck said there tests did not favour it when I asked Recently , , Series would of been good , but with a velocity you can either do horizontal or vertical builds , so i think this is the most likely route if they are making a second deck

I would buy a velocity style deck in a heartbeat! I hope they release 1 for this tank. The design is superb!

Happy Vaping Everyone! CV

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I m thinking you be able to get some pretty decent is vertical builds on that larger velocity deck too , the spit back protection Airflow control would come in really handy too , jist hope the make larger post holes for it also for better wire builds , but if you can do 3.5mm verts then that would give enough cotton to fill the deck an wick well ,

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
This is why the postless deck made me sad, I was used to the velocity in the Aromamizer. Ever since the V1 with that stupid ass rubber airflow ring, I have loved this tank, and back then I only built vertical coils in it because the deck was small as shit and so were the airflow holes, so horizontals didn't work as well. When the V2 came out, I didn't buy it. I bought the Supreme instead, and kept building vertical coils for some reason. Ah well. Bring back the velocity deck for sure SC, you've had multiple deck options on your tanks since the Aromamizer V1 RDTA, don't stop now.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They said no on the series couldn't get it to work
64c1956f561a75ade583698aeef67d3c.jpg

What? Is that from Facebook? I know exactly how they could make it work

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just goes to show how inferior it is to the Modfather for the series deck on the Modfather is da shit.
Lol I do love it for the series deck. That's what I'm still using on it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Eventually I am going to get hte 30mm modfather with the series deck. Just gotta find it in stock somewhere.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Series deck w series mod each coil has ±4v across it / parallel deck w parallel mod each coil has ±4v across it
Series deck w series mod each coil has xAmps through it / parallel deck w parallel mod each coil has xAmps through it
So with series mod dual coil build you have to double the potential difference of the power source where a parallel mod with dual coil build you have to double the current draw.
There is no magic involved, each coil dissipates the same energy, each battery is under the same load either way.

Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.34.44.png Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 15.35.39.png

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes the steam crave fan page , with maggie lou from steam crave

thanks! i'll hit her up when i get a chance. making a series postless deck should be easy

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
e31234a51b66b293ac54c19cb44dfa69.jpg

The gunmetal Supreme plus is for $29.19 on gearbest. The black and silver are not on sale. And this is for the basic 10ml set-up and doesn't include the 5 or 20 ml kits.

This will be my 2nd 30mm tank I've ordered. I hate VU.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e31234a51b66b293ac54c19cb44dfa69.jpg

The gunmetal Supreme plus is for $29.19 on gearbest. The black and silver are not on sale. And this is for the basic 10ml set-up and doesn't include the 5 or 20 ml kits.

This will be my 2nd 30mm tank I've ordered. I hate VU.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
Keep an eye on it , as it was SS on sale first, then 2 days later the gun metal an so on thet change which colours an such ,
Get the Modfather, much better build quality, comes with a Velocity deck with options to get a postless and series deck. The series deck Rocks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors