Become a Patron!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will have 40 color change and 9 black Coo TS RDA in hand in a week but just in case something happens I'm going to say no later than two weeks. I'm taking orders now so I can have everything ready to ship out to you as soon as I receive them. To cover shipping and Paypal fees, they will be $27 for color change and $26 for the black. Each RDA has a set of Claptons and cotton ready to be installed by you. If interested, send me an email with quantity, color, name, shipping address and Paypal email so I can send you a purchase invoice. Please contact me if you have any questions. If you are a store owner or just looking to order 10 or more and we can discuss a price.

William Davis
Email removed by staff. Use conversation feature of the forum.

Attachments

• Coo TS 2.jpg
    Coo TS 2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will have 40 color change and 9 black Coo TS RDA in hand in a week but just in case something happens I'm going to say no later than two weeks. I'm taking orders now so I can have everything ready to ship out to you as soon as I receive them. To cover shipping and Paypal fees, they will be $27 for color change and $26 for the black. Each RDA has a set of Claptons and cotton ready to be installed by you. If interested, send me an email with quantity, color, name, shipping address and Paypal email so I can send you a purchase invoice. Please contact me if you have any questions. If you are a store owner or just looking to order 10 or more and we can discuss a price.

Attachments

• Coo TS 2.jpg
    Coo TS 2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 27

PrinceWizdom

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have black and silver?