3 months without a smoke

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First vape shop opened locally. I decided to check it out and left with 2 ego-t starter kits for my wife and I. We loved it from the start. Upgraded shortly after to a Vision Spinner V2 and a protank mini and thought it was the best thing ever. Messed around and tried on of the vape shop employees mods and realized that was the only way to vape for me. Upgraded again to a SMK Flagship mod with a Galaxy rda. Upgraded the wife to a Stingray clone and a Tugboat.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right on. Congratulations. Keep on vaping.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right on. Congratulations. Keep on vaping.
Thanks. I absolutely LOVED smoking. Started when I was 15 and smoked for 18 years but I can honestly say that as much as I enjoyed it, I love vaping about a million times more. I feel about a million times better also!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU

heinz.abednego

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Get an Xtar charger and some 30a batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad you found us and congrats!

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I'm really enjoying it so far.
Get an Xtar charger and some 30a batteries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice! i actually have a Nitecore d2 charger and a couple mxjo 35a batteries and a couple Imren 38a batteries at the moment. They came highly recommended from the guys at the local vape shop. They seem to be a pretty good product.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad you found us and congrats!
I'm glad I found ya'll also. I've discovered all kinds of useful stuff since I signed up. Thanks for having me.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone for the greetings. I feel right at home here.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Thanks. I knew as soon as tried a mech mod an upgrade was in both our futures.
It's a brilliant isn't it. Can be expensive when the next shiny thing comes along ;)
Do you know about fasttech.com ? That'll save you some money. There are also places in the U.S. which almost match their prices. A couple are angelcigs.com
101vape.com

But there are many others.

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's a brilliant isn't it. Can be expensive when the next shiny thing comes along ;)
Do you know about fasttech.com ? That'll save you some money. There are also places in the U.S. which almost match their prices. A couple are angelcigs.com
101vape.com

But there are many others.
I've been hearing alot about them lately. I havent checked all of them out yet though. And yes it got real expensive real quick. Especially since I didn't know about clones whenever i bought my Flagship mod and Galaxy rda. Of course I got my wifes stingray clone and had to work on the firing button every night for a week before I could get it to quit sticking, and had to drill out the post holes in the tugboat before i could build on it. Also had to drill out the air holes and run a dremel around it so the cap would fit on the base. I guess there are clones, and then there are clones. Lol. I found a 454 clone at 101vape and was wondering if it would be a good purchase.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So basically you've got busy fast!

This vendor is very good. I've used them a couple of times and I'm in the UK. They have a lot of the latest gear and you can pre-order up and coming stuff, but you sometimes have to be quick about it as they have a fast turn around http://www.vaportekusa.com/

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

This vendor is very good. I've used them a couple of times and I'm in the UK. They have a lot of the latest gear and you can pre-order up and coming stuff, but you sometimes have to be quick about it as they have a fast turn around http://www.vaportekusa.com/
I appreciate it! I'll be sure to check all these out. And a big thank you for your time!

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

I think I may jump on the 454 from 101vape. I've had my eye on one for about 2 months now. I might have a biased opinion on anything that says big block though...My chevy truck has a 454 under the hood and its a tank. Lol.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I may jump on the 454 from 101vape. I've had my eye on one for about 2 months now. I might have a biased opinion on anything that says big block though...My chevy truck has a 454 under the hood and its a tank. Lol.
That sounds awesome! You 've got to do it then. Last day for posting before xmas soon so you better hurry..

I dithered for a couple of months before pulling the trigger on my latest mod. I kinda knew I'd end up buying it however lol. I really wanted a red one. These things are important :D

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That sounds awesome! You 've got to do it then. Last day for posting before xmas soon so you better hurry..

I dithered for a couple of months before pulling the trigger on my latest mod. I kinda knew I'd end up buying it however lol. I really wanted a red one. These things are important :D
Lol. Well it's the little things that count.

VU Sponsors