Become a Patron!

2nd bad purchase from 101vape. Wood Box Mod by Cigreen.

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What ohms did you hit… I went a bit lower and the TH is killing me…

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@GargoyleK1 When I first got her a couple weeks ago I was using a .4 ohm build it was just killing me hahaha I mean I do not change my NIC from everyday vaping and RDA <--- which I do 80% of the time so for the Magma for now I am using twisted 30 guage at .8 ohms I could go higher probably but its a good balance I usually run about 4.5 volts on my IPV V2 or one of my DNA's :)

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds great!! Thanks for the info. I'm gonna have to up the ohms for sure then.. I got it on a mech and I am around .6 ohms and its fine right until its not.. When its not it hurts a bunch. LOL!!!

Imma shoot for 1.0 and see

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@GargoyleK1 Yeah I messed around with it and one of the mods on here was talking about it on his vaping show so I decided to move up this way at .8 its just a nice clean hit I mean it hits fine at 4.2 volts from a Mech as well but I prefer the Magma on the regulated device I like the higher voltage..
Now I just built a .2 ohm on my Copper Plume Veil I got it and its a monster hahah had my GF take one hit she fell to the ground and started choking then threw a donut at me hahaha

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its funny when i first asked about did he receive the mods back he said they had been rejected....until I posted the tracking number he had written me off with taking a screwing.....as for the mods being loose I took the mods to a smoke lab (one of the oldest and best rated in louisville) I frequently use and they said the same thing as I have discovered one fired at best 20% of the time and the other the threads were canted. If he wouldn't of been busted in a lie this matter would of quickly threw out the window. Say what you will about this company (and yes I have ordered from them before with no issue) but it still boils down to one thing he was willing to screw me over till public opinion and the tracking number showed he was lieing....Nice getting the refund back on the mods even if i did lose another 10.22 to ship it back. And I would of been glad to added some money for a better mod but it never got that far. As far as giving away the returned mods its real easy to give up a couple of NEW free ones saying they are the ones I returned. The way the ones threads were done at a angle there is no way in hell they could of ever been used . All he did was try to save face and future business from hard working people. There are great dealers on the web I have used over and over again and never once had a issue....Hoosier ecig viper vape mad vaps gremlin juice and I have never once had to go to anywhere near this to get my money back. Think what you will but my story has stayed the same from the beginning....while his has changed over and over again.....like I stated before the tracking number was the game changer he didn't count on

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks UncleRJ but I have returned to the office to lay this issue to rest.
As stated in earlier post this was an unauthorized return that did not have an RMA attached which slows down the return process. I went through the unprocessed returns from yesterday and pulled out his return. I took out the 2 Brass Nemesis mods and tested them. Upon opening and testing both units were loosened from the switch which anybody who knows about a Nemesis knows these should be tight. I screwed them in, adjusted the mods and both work properly. This is the reason we ask for a picture because with the picture we would have quickly spotted this and been able to resolve it immediately.

To finish this situation we decided to just issue the refund on these in the amount of $33.98. Due to his behavior both to us personally through our site and in this thread this former customer has also had his account locked and is banned from using our website. While we attempt to please everybody there will always be those that think the work is out to get them even when somebody is trying to help them out.

Customer service is a 2 way street among the vendor and the customer are working to resolve an issue. Neither party wants to have in issue in the first place but from time to time an issue is inevitable. It takes both parties involved to work together to resolve the issue quickly as possible.

As for the mods we would like to give them out for free for others to test and keep. We have 2 Brass Nemesis clones now in used condition that we will give away to 2 people. First 2 people to message me asking for them will receive them. Please also have an account set up on our website to allow us to easily ship them out to you. EDIT: both have been spoken for
yeah right that is why you don't allow bad feedback on your website like others do....as for canceling my account I wouldn't use a person who can't keep his story right anymore business again so your action is a moot point

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing but good things to say about 101 vapes they have always treated me good and they even sent me a return shipping label for one my one mods broke they have good prices to. They will email you back and take care of you they just sell the stiff not make it
I have been using 101 vapes since I started vaping and I am glad they posted in this thread to defend themselves.

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been using 101 vapes since I started vaping and I am glad they posted in this thread to defend themselves.
i had used them before with no issue too......but in this matter your missing the point

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How long has it been @latinowarrior since you sent the the email to support?

Below is the last email I received from them:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
101vape 9/27 3:21pm
Yes you are correct. A refund has been submitted to your card. It may take a few days for the funds to show.

Regards
101Vape support team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will check in a few days and see when the refund hits my credit card.

Now my general thoughts, I've read the postings above and can say as the customer I can't tell a vendor how to do business. Great I'm getting a refund but will I purchase again? Just the fact that this was all done via email don't cute it for me. Another thing I submitted a review on there website and didn't get posted, waist of my time, same thing for the inline volt meter my review was not posted. So if you don't want straight up reviews then don't have it on your webpage for others to be waisting up there time writing a comment. About a faulty product, sure you are not the manufacture and I do understand that. I also know using a webpage as a front will not cut it as good customer service.

Hope this help the vendor from a customer perspective and the buyer when you plan to make a purchase.

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never had anything but good results from 101. I have ordered many mods from them along with batteries and anything else you can think of that is vape related. They have offered me good communication and quick shipping with an excellent pricing structure. I totally understand their need for an RMA number, so they can keep-up with returns. I will continue to purchase from them and applaud them for giving the mods away.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Customer 09-27-2014 12:50:32
DOES A PICTURE SHOW A NON FIRING SWITCH? OR CROOKED THREADS OF A SHITTY PRODUCT SOLD BY A LOW LIFE COCK SUCKER WHO HAD NO INTENTION OF STANDING BEHIND HIS PRODUCT TO BEGIN WITH? After i did some looking I understand why alot of people say avoid your fucked up ass.....Go ahead and steal from people who can't afford it low life....Yours is coming...companies who fly like this in the long run fail. I have already been loading smoker forums with what you have done with me and will continue to do so....Go read my article on vapingunderground its already got a bunch of readers...You are a fuking piece of shit Karma is is a bitch shiteater you and yours got it coming choke on my money motherfucker its the last you will ever see

I don't care if you my customer or not, if you talk to me like that you are not getting any help and you can eat shit. 101Vape did nothing wrong here from what I can see. I have had nothing but great purchases from them and they don't seem to be screwing anyone.

'it's already got a bunch of readers' -

yea... a bunch of readers who now know the full story after seeing the above chat conversation.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes you are correct. A refund has been submitted to your card. It may take a few days for the funds to show.

Regards
101Vape support team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my general thoughts, I've read the postings above and can say as the customer I can't tell a vendor how to do business. Great I'm getting a refund but will I purchase again? Just the fact that this was all done via email don't cute it for me. Another thing I submitted a review on there website and didn't get posted, waist of my time, same thing for the inline volt meter my review was not posted. So if you don't want straight up reviews then don't have it on your webpage for others to be waisting up there time writing a comment. About a faulty product, sure you are not the manufacture and I do understand that. I also know using a webpage as a front will not cut it as good customer service.

Hope this help the vendor from a customer perspective and the buyer when you plan to make a purchase.
I am all about customer service. I am glad your issue was resolved.

I will say this customer service is a two way street as was demoed in the posts above.
I honestly blame cellphones and the cellular industry for eroding what is good customer service in this day and age. if you want examples of what I mean by that feel free to IM and I will explain.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks UncleRJ but I have returned to the office to lay this issue to rest.
As stated in earlier post this was an unauthorized return that did not have an RMA attached which slows down the return process. I went through the unprocessed returns from yesterday and pulled out his return. I took out the 2 Brass Nemesis mods and tested them. Upon opening and testing both units were loosened from the switch which anybody who knows about a Nemesis knows these should be tight. I screwed them in, adjusted the mods and both work properly. This is the reason we ask for a picture because with the picture we would have quickly spotted this and been able to resolve it immediately.

To finish this situation we decided to just issue the refund on these in the amount of $33.98. Due to his behavior both to us personally through our site and in this thread this former customer has also had his account locked and is banned from using our website. While we attempt to please everybody there will always be those that think the work is out to get them even when somebody is trying to help them out.

Customer service is a 2 way street among the vendor and the customer are working to resolve an issue. Neither party wants to have in issue in the first place but from time to time an issue is inevitable. It takes both parties involved to work together to resolve the issue quickly as possible.

As for the mods we would like to give them out for free for others to test and keep. We have 2 Brass Nemesis clones now in used condition that we will give away to 2 people. First 2 people to message me asking for them will receive them. Please also have an account set up on our website to allow us to easily ship them out to you. EDIT: both have been spoken for

Nice move, 101.
I've always enjoyed ordering from you and will continue to do so.
Now get that Magma clone by Infinite back in stock. :)

Moddhor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First off , this is just one small experience Ive had with 101. I ordered a Hades mod from them and 2 mos after I had it and was using it I snapped the 510 insulator in it , my own fault (i didnt realize it screwed in) I asked 101 if I could buy one and they said they didnt have parts but would look into it for me. About 4 days later I get a package from them with an insulator in it. That is awesome! Another thing thats incredible is they refunded that jerkoff his money because if that dogshit or dogfish whatever his name is talked to me like that not only would he not get a refund but he wouldnt get those mods back and be thankful one of his family members doesnt come up missing. Who do you think you are talking to anyone like that? Especially when its your own stupidity! You are the peice of shit dogshit not 101. I will continue to support 101 for as long as they are in business they offer some of the best prices on stuff of anyone and their customer service is top shelf as far as Im concerned!

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh boy a keyboard ninja...lol

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Regards
101Vape support team

i left a bad review on there and it all ways takes a little bit of time for it to show up good or bad
http://101vape.com/batteries-chargers/378-efest-purple-20amp-18650-3100-mah.html

edit - i still love the site though I re-read my post it wasn't clear what I was saying. All I wanted to say was in my case they posted a review of batterys i did not like.

Last edited:

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have only ordered from 101Vape one time but it was an excellent deal, super fast shipping and excellent communication. I would order from them again with no problem and most likely will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh boy a keyboard ninja...lol

If he is a keyboard ninja, what does that make you? The language used in your email was down right childish and disgraceful; especially since it came completely out of left field and was unwarranted and certainly unprompted. Looks like 101 offers excellent customer service and was totally in the right to ban you.

VU Sponsors