Become a Patron!

2nd bad purchase from 101vape. Wood Box Mod by Cigreen.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just arrived my vape mail, the "Tank Crossing Wood Box Mod by Cigreen" and looks good except you can't screw any atty to it. The 510 threading is not wide to screw any atty, will not screw on this box mod. Tried my magma, plum veil, veritas and tobh. I could not find a number to 101vape, so had to submit a RMA. Let see how fast they respond. I also posted a review on another item that suck "inline volt meter" but see that they never will post a review with negative comment. Let see how they handle this and will update this thread.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Simple, not phone # to contact them, no email respond and just giving an heads up to others interesting in this product. It could be a bad batch.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope they work with you on this, thanks for letting everyone know how you received your items. Now keep us updated on how they handle the situation please. I am leary of using them due to so many complaints on the web about them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I just looked on their website and they do have a contact us through E-mail prompt, I don't think I'd feel good about ordering unless I had more contact info from a vender than that. But I will be curious to see how this goes.

TravisT

Member For 4 Years
I use them and they have always been decent about replying in timely fashion. The only issue I have is they do not allow objective reviews of products on their website. Only positive reviews are posted.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No problem, I just hope they do the right thing or it will be my last purchase from this vendor. Still have not seen any email reply but I did make sure I submitted my RMA.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
760-814-9948, voice message, google subscriber is not available. Maybe not a business #, lmao. OK next. :)

Moddhor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have heard of a few people having some issues with 101 customer service but nothing extreme. I'm quite sure you will be taken care of , they are a huge business and sometimes don't have enough staff to get to people super fast. I have used 101 more than once and they have been great every time so just hang tight , they will do the right thing.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
they used to list a phone number, i actually called when ordering my cana modz back in late june and got a one ring pickup. i guess they took it down

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They are fast taking your money and shipping product but when it comes to dealing with the customer they don't want you to contact them. I hope someone gives me a call and don't start some email back and forth bullshit....

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've delt with with 101 before and got a reply with in 24 hours. I had ordered a Veritas clone and the insulator melted on me. It wasn't even that low of a build and they sent a replacement one for me.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered several items from 101vape.. I sent them an email about some missing information on one of their items and they updated it immediately.. I can't comment on how their customer service is on bad/broken items because I've always had good experiences.

The no negative reviews aspect is a little frustrating though..

Hopefully they replace it for you without any issues - they have been around for a long time so I doubt they will screw you. Keep us posted!

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing but good things to say about 101 vapes they have always treated me good and they even sent me a return shipping label for one my one mods broke they have good prices to. They will email you back and take care of you they just sell the stiff not make it

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe try the phone number from the whois lookup:

http://whois.net/whois/101vape.com

I4aEmrP.png

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@latinowarrior So what happened? You can't start a thread saying so an so's site is bad and then not come back and let every one know what happened. I hope 101 vapes fixed the problem but if they didn't I for one want to know the reason they gave you for not helping a customer.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I want to know what happened as well.

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When I emailed them with a problem on a Nemesis clone with non firing and another one with crooked threads...the writing was on the wall with they where not going to stand behind it....they needed a photo first....how do you take a picture of a mod that doesn't fire? So I sent it back to them on my dime to find out they rejected it after I asked for a RMA code and never sent one...they never even looked at the unit(what does that say about this place)......People need to avoid this website

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When I emailed them with a problem on a Nemesis clone with non firing and another one with crooked threads...the writing was on the wall with they where not going to stand behind it....they needed a photo first....how do you take a picture of a mod that doesn't fire? So I sent it back to them on my dime to find out they rejected it after I asked for a RMA code and never sent one...they never even looked at the unit(what does that say about this place)......People need to avoid this website

Send them a link to this thread along with you order number.

Unless they work this out for you, I most certainly will not purchase from them but I will warn others not to based on this!

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
already did lost money on the mods,money shipping it back..and i guess they will ship me back two shoddy dead units in the mail

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
already did lost money on the mods,money shipping it back..and i guess they will ship me back two shoddy dead units in the mail

I stand by my advise to you.

With a link to this thread included, perhaps they will see that not only have they lost you as a customer, but they have lost any possible business from me and most likely others as well.

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
I want to know what happened as well.
We are not going to debate this thread yet we will let everyone come to their own conclusions and judgments. Here is the message thread regarding the tank crossing incident. All personal information of the customer has been removed.

The issue of the 510 issue that affected some of the tank crossing mods came to our attention on Monday 9-22-2014. Once we learned of the issue we inspected every unit we had left in stock to ensure no more went out with the threading issue. All customers who came to us with the issue received a similar response and resolution.

Customer 09-22-2014 13:05:24
The box mod treading will not taken any 510 connections. YOU CANNOT SCREW any device!

101 Vape 09-23-2014 09:09:22
Hi *******, sorry to hear about the 510. I have just emailed you a stamps.com return shipping label that you can print out and use to send the device back to us. Please print the label as soon as you are able because they expire very quickly (hours). If you receive a second email with the subject ‘101 Vape has sent you a package’ please ignore it, this is just an automatically generated email for the tracking on the return shipment. Make sure to have your name and order number (9 letters) on the outside of the package. Once received we will inspect it, verify the problem and repair it or send out a replacement. This RMA is valid for 7 days.

101 Vape 09-25-2014 10:13:20
Hi *******, I just wanted to follow up with you about the box mod. We sent over a label that you can use to send the mod back to us on Tuesday. We did not get any sort of confirmation though that you received the message and are sending the device back. Please get back to us to let us know the status or if you have any further questions.

Customer 09-25-2014 10:22:02
item ship yesterday, you can check the tracking # of the return label you email. thanks

Customer 09-27-2014 07:14:00
usps indicate package arrived and deliver to your location yesterday.

101 Vape 09-27-2014 12:21:14
Yes you are correct. A refund has been submitted to your card. It may take a few days for the funds to show.

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
All returns require an RMA for our returns department to process the return. Without an RMA the package is held in an attempt to find or get an RMA and after a few days they will be rejected if there is not an RMA associated. In this case we never even received a package back to be rejected.

We are in not looking to cheat our customers in any way. Often times on mechanical mod firing issues are a matter of adjusting them properly which we will try to troubleshoot with the customer before an RMA is issued.
I stand by my advise to you.

With a link to this thread included, perhaps they will see that not only have they lost you as a customer, but they have lost any possible business from me and most likely others as well.
As with the tank mod we will not attempt to justify our actions but make people aware of both sides. Here is the thread of messages exchanged.
Customer 09-14-2014 19:25:15
How do I return the Nemesis clones they fire every now and then at best...they are really of poor quality

thanx ******

101 Vape 09-15-2014 18:56:57
Hi *******,

This is not an issue we have heard on these mods. Despite their low prices we have heard from many customers that they are a very high quality. In order to ensure proper firing and fitting in standard 18650 mode there are 2 beauty rings and also a kick ring that must be removed.

Customer 09-16-2014 01:30:35
I did remove the beauty ring when I set it up adjusted the screw ti fit the battery snug too. I am not a noobee on a Mechanical mod. One has a issue with the top threads taking a atomizer. If you where looking at them you would agree with me they have issues.

101 Vape 09-16-2014 17:10:44
Hi *******, could you take a picture of these issues for us?

Customer 09-26-2014 11:39:12
i did return the mods in question have they been delivered yet?

101 Vape 09-26-2014 13:42:33
I do not see any RMA in your profile. Product returns that do not have an RMA are rejected.

Customer 09-27-2014 02:48:58
i asked for a return code first off..so no you tell me its rejected?

Customer 09-27-2014 02:56:47
did you even take a look at them to see how they where screwed up???????

101 Vape 09-27-2014 12:02:36
******, the last message we had sent to you was asking you for a picture of the issue. You never responded. We have no record of you obtaining an authorization or any packages arriving from you.

Customer 09-27-2014 12:50:32
DOES A PICTURE SHOW A NON FIRING SWITCH? OR CROOKED THREADS OF A SHITTY PRODUCT SOLD BY A LOW LIFE COCK SUCKER WHO HAD NO INTENTION OF STANDING BEHIND HIS PRODUCT TO BEGIN WITH? After i did some looking I understand why alot of people say avoid your fucked up ass.....Go ahead and steal from people who can't afford it low life....Yours is coming...companies who fly like this in the long run fail. I have already been loading smoker forums with what you have done with me and will continue to do so....Go read my article on vapingunderground its already got a bunch of readers...You are a fuking piece of shit Karma is is a bitch shiteater you and yours got it coming choke on my money motherfucker its the last you will ever see

Vermiform

Member For 5 Years
All returns require an RMA for our returns department to process the return. Without an RMA the package is held in an attempt to find or get an RMA and after a few days they will be rejected if there is not an RMA associated. In this case we never even received a package back to be rejected.

We are in not looking to cheat our customers in any way. Often times on mechanical mod firing issues are a matter of adjusting them properly which we will try to troubleshoot with the customer before an RMA is issued.

As with the tank mod we will not attempt to justify our actions but make people aware of both sides. Here is the thread of messages exchanged.
Customer 09-14-2014 19:25:15
How do I return the Nemesis clones they fire every now and then at best...they are really of poor quality

thanx ******

101 Vape 09-15-2014 18:56:57
Hi *******,

This is not an issue we have heard on these mods. Despite their low prices we have heard from many customers that they are a very high quality. In order to ensure proper firing and fitting in standard 18650 mode there are 2 beauty rings and also a kick ring that must be removed.

Customer 09-16-2014 01:30:35
I did remove the beauty ring when I set it up adjusted the screw ti fit the battery snug too. I am not a noobee on a Mechanical mod. One has a issue with the top threads taking a atomizer. If you where looking at them you would agree with me they have issues.

101 Vape 09-16-2014 17:10:44
Hi *******, could you take a picture of these issues for us?

Customer 09-26-2014 11:39:12
i did return the mods in question have they been delivered yet?

101 Vape 09-26-2014 13:42:33
I do not see any RMA in your profile. Product returns that do not have an RMA are rejected.

Customer 09-27-2014 02:48:58
i asked for a return code first off..so no you tell me its rejected?

Customer 09-27-2014 02:56:47
did you even take a look at them to see how they where screwed up???????

101 Vape 09-27-2014 12:02:36
******, the last message we had sent to you was asking you for a picture of the issue. You never responded. We have no record of you obtaining an authorization or any packages arriving from you.

Customer 09-27-2014 12:50:32
DOES A PICTURE SHOW A NON FIRING SWITCH? OR CROOKED THREADS OF A SHITTY PRODUCT SOLD BY A LOW LIFE COCK SUCKER WHO HAD NO INTENTION OF STANDING BEHIND HIS PRODUCT TO BEGIN WITH? After i did some looking I understand why alot of people say avoid your fucked up ass.....Go ahead and steal from people who can't afford it low life....Yours is coming...companies who fly like this in the long run fail. I have already been loading smoker forums with what you have done with me and will continue to do so....Go read my article on vapingunderground its already got a bunch of readers...You are a fuking piece of shit Karma is is a bitch shiteater you and yours got it coming choke on my money motherfucker its the last you will ever see

Just curious. Why didn't you test out the mod before sending it back to the customer?

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious. Why didn't you test out the mod before sending it back to the customer?
In this case we have not received or rejected a package but without an RMA or something to link to the account the package would not be opened.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I stand corrected and my apologies to 101:(

Now we have the second part of this story!

And just speaking for myself, not a big fan of the last part of the customers communication with you.

My attitude has been adjusted.

And if you offer an item that falls into the "I Just Have to Have This NOW" category (at a great price of course) I will cheerfully order from you!

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
I stand corrected and my apologies to 101:(

Now we have the second part of this story!

And just speaking for myself, not a big fan of the last part of the customers communication with you.

My attitude has been adjusted.

And if you offer an item that falls into the "I Just Have to Have This NOW" category (at a great price of course) I will cheerfully order from you!

Thank you Uncle RJ
We are just people too doing our best to offer good products at a good price and attempt to take care of our customers the best we can.

I would like to share another thread that we just received in the last few minutes also displaying our customer service.

Customer 09-24-2014 14:41:59
Hello; I just received my recent purchase from you. I have a small issue with the Stingray clone. The bottom firing button is crooked. See the attached picture of the Stingray sitting next to the 4-nine mod I also received in this order. Any assistance with this matter will be greatly appreciated. Also feel free to contact me by email or cell phone at ***-***-****. Thank You in advance.

101 Vape 09-24-2014 15:37:05
Hi ****, does the issue seem to be the button itself? If we can determine what part is bad we could try to get a replacement part out to you.

Customer 09-24-2014 17:35:38
thanks for replying back so quickly!

Yes it appears to be the very bottom part of the switch, the base everything attaches to.

If you look close at the attached picture, you will notice that the center post is leaning towards the left. See the space between the post and the center groove is larger on the right & smaller on the left.

All the parts at the top of the picture are just fine.

If you could manage to send me a replacement bottom switch button,
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You.

101 Vape 09-25-2014 10:38:01
Thanks for confirming, we got a button going your way. We'll email the tracking info once it goes out.

Customer 09-27-2014 14:12:20
The new switch arrived for my Stingray today... No more leaning over. Your customer service is fantastic!
Thank You again.

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
still wanna buy something from these thieves?

durby72

Member For 5 Years
i have always had good luck with 101vape , had one mod that i got that did not work they told me to send it back and got store credit or replacement my choice they did good by me and will order more from them in future

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well if they float your float your boat go with it......But as you see by the post office link they are flat out lieing...we never recieved it nor rejected it...

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lol it is possible? that is a goverment website are they lieing too?

doggfish

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Our posted address is a PO box. It is possible it arrived in the PO box on Thursday. It thats the case it would have been picked up on Friday and hasn't been processed yet.

you just got caught with your pants down Zeusie boy.....three things that really suck Politicians liars and thieves

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
May I STRONGLY suggest that we wait until near the end of business Monday or afternoon Tuesday to give the whole PO Box issue time to be resolved?

IMHO, well not in this case very Humble opinion, there is NOTHING that can be resolved here until then

At which point 101 has had time to receive and process the item in question.

And at that point we shall hear back from 101!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May I STRONGLY suggest that we wait until near the end of business Monday or afternoon Tuesday to give the whole PO Box issue time to be resolved?

IMHO, well not in this case very Humble opinion, there is NOTHING that can be resolved here until then

i thought imho was in my honest opinion? lol either way i agree give em some time, just got there on thursday

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
In my feeble mind it means In My Humble Opinion.

But in my case Honest works as well.

And we WILL wait until Tuesday.

I WILL BE WATCHING this.

In one of my rare appearances as a VU mod.

And I hate to flex my mighty mod muscles!:eek:

Zeus

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks UncleRJ but I have returned to the office to lay this issue to rest.
As stated in earlier post this was an unauthorized return that did not have an RMA attached which slows down the return process. I went through the unprocessed returns from yesterday and pulled out his return. I took out the 2 Brass Nemesis mods and tested them. Upon opening and testing both units were loosened from the switch which anybody who knows about a Nemesis knows these should be tight. I screwed them in, adjusted the mods and both work properly. This is the reason we ask for a picture because with the picture we would have quickly spotted this and been able to resolve it immediately.

To finish this situation we decided to just issue the refund on these in the amount of $33.98. Due to his behavior both to us personally through our site and in this thread this former customer has also had his account locked and is banned from using our website. While we attempt to please everybody there will always be those that think the work is out to get them even when somebody is trying to help them out.

Customer service is a 2 way street among the vendor and the customer are working to resolve an issue. Neither party wants to have in issue in the first place but from time to time an issue is inevitable. It takes both parties involved to work together to resolve the issue quickly as possible.

As for the mods we would like to give them out for free for others to test and keep. We have 2 Brass Nemesis clones now in used condition that we will give away to 2 people. First 2 people to message me asking for them will receive them. Please also have an account set up on our website to allow us to easily ship them out to you. EDIT: both have been spoken for

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sir you have indeed impressed me!

Your have truly gone over and above what I would ask for in the way of customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If I did not have one foot in the bedroom already I would rush to set up an account and ask for one of them for myself.

But thank you for giving them away to others!

I will surely keep you in mind the next time you have something that I absolutely have to have!

Good Job Sir.

Great Job SIr!

Good night all!

And we is DONE here!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are fast taking your money and shipping product but when it comes to dealing with the customer they don't want you to contact them. I hope someone gives me a call and don't start some email back and forth bullshit....
How long has it been @latinowarrior since you sent the the email to support?

I have a guy with 16 of the brass nemesis you are talking about and he loves them, I personally think they are the best low priced neme clones out right now. I'm always willing to help if you have problems with equipment from 101vape because I know he's a outstanding vendor that isn't out to make money off us. If he was out to take your money he would raise his prices to do so, he brings super low prices with great products. Hit me up for help next time.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Serves me right not to be quick.

I decided to try for one of the mods.

Sucks to be me but at least they are going to good homes!

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got my Magma clone from them… I like it… :)

VU Sponsors