Become a Patron!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think HIC used this in a cereal vape. I can certainly see why. You know how Bread Crust is worse than burnt toast spread with road tar? I bet you could even coax a toasted piece of bread out of this. This is wonderful!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made a 2ml sample @ 2%. There was the tiniest amount of Golden Oreo in my tank, but I added it anyway. It was good with that cookie. Now I'm getting the stronger part of just the Sesame. It's a potent one, even at 2%. Helps me understand how to use it better, too. At this time, it's sweet toast, lol. This one has endless possibilities!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now I'm excited. Thanks for the review, HIC, and thanks Huck for bringing it to my attention. I'd read it previously but forgotten all about it. I think it might have a home in my first SUPERSTAR recipe in progress, which I'm calling Roasted Nuts -- until/unless I think of something better.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Now I'm excited. Thanks for the review, HIC, and thanks Huck for bringing it to my attention. I'd read it previously but forgotten all about it. I think it might have a home in my first SUPERSTAR recipe in progress, which I'm calling Roasted Nuts -- until/unless I think of something better.

You could just go wild on everyone and call it F*@!ing Nuts. :cool:

I'm kidding.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could just go wild on everyone and call it F*@!ing Nuts. :cool:

I'm kidding.
Yeah... oh you're KIDDING. Hm. I was kind of liking the ring of that. What about Fucking Subway Nuts? ( You know the type, right? Or is it a verb in that sentence?) lol... I just made myself actually lol and throw up in my mouth a little bit at the same time.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My recipe tastes like those nuts you get from the guy with the rolling cart in the subway...see? yes, I know you're not supposed to have to explain jokes :/ Can we give me a pass because it's 4am? Also, please forgive the vulgarity. I get childish thrills from typing swearwords on the internet. This condition has been recently exacerbated by a formal reprimand for saying "shyte" and "complaining about...attempting to subvert the rules' over on ECF. I'm putting myself sternly to bed now.

VU Sponsors