Not open for further replies.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can see you're really liking that ginger. I may just have to order some up now. :)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Oh my, I just may have to add another sample to my cart!

You mean the Nature's Flavors Ginger? (don't get FA's Ginger; it's in vegetable oil base).
It's so good and useful, get two! I sure will when I run low.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are wee little bottles .... How many mls are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My NF ginger only comes in 10ml bottles - I went through one and ordered two more!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this one up just now as written. It is exactly as described by Hic. Its a pretty interesting vape. Its definately Gingerale with a medly of fruits thrown in it. Well thought out and a nice balance. This one is going from a sample bottle to a 30ml Keeper. Good job Sir. Yep. Gonna have to give this one a thumbs up.....and....... "Verified Badass Vape" :)

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this the same as what I would get from like ecigexpress?

http://naturesflavors.com/organic-ginger-flavor-extract-40564
I'm 90% sure this one was sold on ECX and is sold on ejuice4u - the ingredients match and it says, "... they will mix into Glycerin, and Propylene Glycol solutions even better than our Organic Flavor Extracts." This other one without diacetyl isn't described as organic but is marketed for vaping on the company satellite store "bestflavors.com."

I haven't tasted either but I'm still trying to decide which to buy.

FYI the tea and coffee flavorings have alcohol and flavorings (applied to coffee with sprayer), whereas flavor concentrates and extracts have gum acacia, water, and/or real plant extracts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors