Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had an interesting experience with this! I made this up, using vienna cream (which I had), and my regular 70pg/30vg nic base. Then popped it into a 0.3ohm RDA, forgetting that I can't vape high PG in that RDA because I have to do lung hits with that setup.

GAH.....not only did I get hit with a throatful of PG (which is fine in anything else I use), but that vienna cream isn't sweetening it up enough, and it was totally funky LOL Oh, and I'd mixed it in 4ml instead of 6ml, so the flavor was beyond 'in your face' in that set up.

So, I do have the CAP sweet cream coming, and I'll give it another go later on (although I might be traumatized for awhile!).

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any thoughts on subbing FW bavarian cream? I have an old 30ml bottle of it I was hoping to put a dent in first hah

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for bringing this one up, @Laughmore. I'd forgotten about this one and finally got the white chocolate a little bit back.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Notice the small percentages. What makes good juice is the right % more is not better
I agree, I typically do use low flavorings. I've never used over 3% on a FlavourArt. Honestly, I can't think of one I use at 3. TFA, if I've never tried a flavor, I might try it at 3 or 5 as a tester, but that's when I'm not familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors