Become a Patron!

22mm beauty bands

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone seen these around , they are beauty bands/tank filler/washer maybe ??
Not sure but I have seen them come with the wismec centurion and the hcigar vt75 to fill in for smaller tanks and atty's looks like it may fill up a space on some mods , maybe the rx200 to help with gaps between tanks . Any how I am trying to find some but seem to be pulling a blank on my searches ...anyone seen something while surfing the interwebs? ??

Pic below shows the one that comes with the hcigar vt75

9983d088dc2dc5c8a01d9a243907eb43.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked the Hcigar homepage and they call it a "decorative ring". Could not find it for sale individually. Do you use it on your VT75? Is it designed to keep ejuice out of the 510 adaptor?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked the Hcigar homepage and they call it a "decorative ring". Could not find it for sale individually. Do you use it on your VT75? Is it designed to keep ejuice out of the 510 adaptor?
Haven't got the hcigar yet , maybe In a couple weeks , just dropped about 350 on everything I think I will need to hoard for a while ......but near as I can tell it is to make smaller tanks look right and sit flustered on the deck of the 26650 mods that have around a 30mm deck where the 510 sits . Just wondering if it will prevent any ossues with the 510 on the Rx200s I have on preorder ....lots of comments about 510 issues with certain tanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors