Become a Patron!

22g build suggestions for Zenith RDA

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was wondering about trying 22g for thicker (non-see through type) clouds on my new Zenith RDA but don't know what size bit or how many wraps to keep around .15 ohms..thx

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Fortunately for you, I do know! Try 5 wraps each coil around 7/64 or 1/8 bit. Let me know what it reads

For builds that low, I take my air ring off, but if you want thick clouds leave it on but still open 'em up! Happy chasing and stay safe please

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fortunately for you, I do know! Try 5 wraps each coil around 7/64 or 1/8 bit. Let me know what it reads

For builds that low, I take my air ring off, but if you want thick clouds leave it on but still open 'em up! Happy chasing and stay safe please
Thanks Cloud!
Right now in on the road (truck driver) but should be back home in a few weeks..I'll pick up some 22g and give that 5 wrap on the 1/8 bit a try! Thanks again:cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
kwXWLtT.png

Here is a .2ohm build with 22g on a Vulcan.

Knight Maric

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally my favorite build in the Zenith is a Parallel Clapton coil. However I another zenith setup for clouds. For those dense clouds 5 wraps of 22 gauge on a 3/32 bit dual coil. I use this setup with both airholes wide open. However with this setup you would need to drip more juice in it often.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally my favorite build in the Zenith is a Parallel Clapton coil. However I another zenith setup for clouds. For those dense clouds 5 wraps of 22 gauge on a 3/32 bit dual coil. I use this setup with both airholes wide open. However with this setup you would need to drip more juice in it often.
What does the meter read on that build?
Just curious if my 32A cont/64A pulse batt could handle it safely..talking about 22g on 3/32 bit..

Knight Maric

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It metered out at 0.17 ohms. The leg length is a way of controlling the ohms. the longer the leg the higher the ohm can be.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It metered out at 0.17 ohms. The leg length is a way of controlling the ohms. the longer the leg the higher the ohm can be.
Thanks.. I found some 22g at a vape shop close to this truck stop.. (I'm a truck driver ,stopped in Tuscaloosa AL on a 34hr break) Anyway 5 wraps of 22g on a 3mn bit gave .11 ohms on the meter..it seems a little hot on the Zenith but blows decent clouds..still needs work for those thick clouds...

VU Sponsors