Become a Patron!

2 weeks deep and loving it

What's up! Just quit smoking after 20 plus years! Tried several times and struggled, but not this time! The opposite really, as apposed to missing analogs I think I prefer vaping! Even with all the health stuff aside I get more satisfaction from vaping

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Cheeks, welcome to VU, what do you use for vape gear?
Glad you found us:)

Hi Cheeks, welcome to VU, what do you use for vape gear?
Glad you found us:)
Thanks Whiskey! I've started with a Tesla spider vv and a micro adc 2 clearmorizer. Vaping local house blend ripe peach 15% @ 4 volts. What do you think of my equipment? I don't see much about them. When I made up my mind to vape I just went to the local b&m no research

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey it works good for you, thats the main thing, I haven't heard of the set up you have, but that doesn't mean others haven't. There are so many set ups out there its amazing, take a look around an make yourself to home. Nice meeting you:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome from me as well!

My Keaster is nowhere as nice as the one Miss Whiskey has but I am here to help you find your vaping bliss as well!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, glad to have you as a new member.
Vaping helped me quit smoking and it sounds like it will help you also
enjoy

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome. May all your vapes be warm ones.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, you have found the best vape forum the net has to offer. Cheers on stopping the analogs, and I totally agree that vaping is so much more satisfying than smoking ever was for me.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's up! Just quit smoking after 20 plus years! Tried several times and struggled, but not this time! The opposite really, as apposed to missing analogs I think I prefer vaping! Even with all the health stuff aside I get more satisfaction from vaping
Welcome, and congratulations!

The same thing happened to me. 30 year smoker who NEVER tried to quit. I started vaping 13 months ago, and I realized that I liked it better. A week after I started, I simply forgot that I was a smoker. I'll never do that again. I have heard a million stories about how hard quitting smoking is. I feel like I cheated, because it was as easy as falling off of a log. (See that FDA? You are WRONG. Vaping is a CURE for smoking, not a "cessation aid")

Hello all... Evil Irish here...5 month smoke free..SERIOUS flavor cloud junkie now. My latest purchase was a SMOK XPro BT50 box mod...not pleased ..no matter what build I put on it it give the "check atomizer " warning or drops to below 20 watts.... Any ideas

Flavor cloud junkie

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Technically vaping doesn't have any proven health "stuff". All jokes aside I'm addicted and I love it. Better than smoking. Welcome to vu

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me too and it's absolutely better than smoking cigs I feel way better thank god

VU Sponsors