2 post?

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm looking through my collection on RDA's and RBTA's and I notice that out of all of them I don't have a 2 post atty. I've got a bunch of the staple 3 posts. A couple of 4's and even one that has 5 posts (Big Block 454).
So how about some recommendations on a good 2 post RDA?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't believe you don't have a Magma , it's a must have RDA .

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nearly all of the posts I've seen with the Magma are dual-coiled sub-ohm builds. It doesn't have much room in there compared to my IGO-L.

An example:

314344d1394580651-magma-rda-paradigm-1.jpg

source: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/538555-magma-rda-paradigm.html

I like simple coils and I build over 1 ohm. ;)

But, to each their own. I guess it has great flavor....maybe I'd love one. IDK?

Magma thread: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-do-you-build-your-magma.33520/

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was just answering the OP's question below :

I don't know of a better two post atty then the Magma , what builds he wants to do on it our up to him.

I just use a large single coil rolled on a 1/8th drill bit , stuff some Rayon through , leave the ends long and tuck both deep into the well , thing vape's like a beast and i use it over 1.2 ohms and sometimes up around 2.0 ohms .

Still kicks out incredible flavor.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just answering the OP's question below :

I don't know of a better two post atty then the Magma , what builds he wants to do on it our up to him.

I just use a large single coil rolled on a 1/8th drill bit , stuff some Rayon through , leave the ends long and tuck both deep into the well , thing vape's like a beast and i use it over 1.2 ohms and sometimes up around 2.0 ohms .

Still kicks out incredible flavor.

Right on. :)

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great replies...thanks!
@CaFF thanks for the link for the IGO-L. I like it!
@VH fan ..I've been looking at the Magma forever but not grabbed one.
One thing concerns me. Is there a problem with the juice going down the airflow holes below the coils and out on the mod?
I've looked at them before and I wonder if that's a big deal or not?
Besides that it looks like a killer two pole atty.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not had a single issue with leaking on the Magma , i know some others do seem to talk about leakage but i honestly have not had that issue . One thing that helps to prevent leakage is to carry a long needle nose metal tip refill bottle like the below :

images

Since many complaints about leakage are from dripping in from the top and the juice landing on the flat deck area and leaking out through the air holes instead of the well , sticking the needle tip down into the well helps prevent this .

Other than that i have not heard of any issues , i have not heard of what you describe at all , if thats an issue it's new to me.

Trust me on this , this is NOT a troublesome RDA at all , as long as you don't just flood juice into the top and you do not overfill, this thing is trouble free and an RDA that you have to experience to believe.

Don't be afraid to stick a lot of wick into the well , seems to perform better like that to me .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that one looks very good but if you go that route your still going to be in the same spot your in now , without a good two post atty lol.

I don't have a 2 post atty. I've got a bunch of the staple 3 posts. A couple of 4's and even one that has 5 posts (Big Block 454).

You just can't win in this game . If that new Vengeance ends up being as good or better than a two post Magma my guess is it will be the new king.

Thanks for pointing it out to me , definitely picking that up.

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had two Mephistos so I traded a guy at work one for a Magma he had.
It's in good shape so I'm gonna slam a build in it tomorrow.
As for the Vengeance......I don't need it but I want it. And the want usually wins when it comes to cool new atty's.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had two Mephistos so I traded a guy at work one for a Magma he had.
It's in good shape so I'm gonna slam a build in it tomorrow.
As for the Vengeance......I don't need it but I want it. And the want usually wins when it comes to cool new atty's.

Yeah, i know how that goes , i don't need most things i have actually but life would suck considerably more if i didn't have them , that i know.

Let us know what you think after using it for a while.

VU Sponsors