Become a Patron!

18350 mode

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Post your 18350 mode mods. Mine isn't real still have to get some aw 18350 to handle sub ohm builds. I'm also adding a hybrid cap to shorten it even more. So here is my faux 18350 mod.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
18350 (including AW)are not suitable for sub ohming. I wouldn't go below 0.8 with any 18350.
I agree with you but the NEW AW 18350 boast a 12 amp continuous discharge rate and according to ohm's law .5ohms with 3.7v will only draw 7.5 amps. which gives more than enough head room so you can go down to even .3 but you will be pushing the limits of the battery.

notice it being the NEW 18350 battery. not the old one which is only rated at 6amp continuous discharge.

http://www.rtdvapor.com/new-aw-imr-18350-3-7v-800mah/

D

Donald Bickers

5etSxTF.jpg
4Nine/Kayfun Lite
vplHOlq.jpg
Stingray X/Fogger V4
aiuuCCx.jpg
Stingray X/Kaiser
A few of my daily drivers

TiGs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
18350 is my goto when at work or when on the go. I like 18650 for home use

Paps V3 and Stillare V2i

Gus Kiss and Kayfun

Black Copper Stingray and Quasar

Last edited:

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought 3 Sentinel Clones from FT for $45 1 aluminum 1 SS=Brass 1 Brass I use the aluminum one in 18350 mode in my build room for pulsing coils as I never build below .5 ohm[with a Aw 10 AMP Continuous battery] Even the aluminum Sentinel Clone is way sturdier a mod the a Karmy K100

Kenneth98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is my mod ,lol

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 41
18350 Cartel Clone by Infinite w/ Aspire Atlantis .5 ohm tank.

I just ran a test with a full tank and fresh 18350 battery. I managed 85 nice pulls. Around 70 there was a slight decline in production but it kept going until I decided to check the battery at 85. It was on the last bar on my charger at that time. I could have gotten another 5 pulls probably but there was no need.

Attachments

• 18350cartel.jpg
    18350cartel.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 27

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO, as long as you are digging it, what else matters anyway?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Battery life.

Like I said my friend, as long as the owner is digging it what else matters?;)

Granted that the battery life is not as much as I might wish for a mod of my own and not my call to decide what makes another vaper happy:D

Hell on occasion I even run an eVic in short 18350 mode for times when stealth is needed.

Works pretty well for a short period of time.

And then I am out of the fancy assed restaurant with no one the wiser that I have been vaping!

Reactions: Jah

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like I said my friend, as long as the owner is digging it what else matters?;)

Granted that the battery life is not as much as I might wish for a mod of my own and not my call to decide what makes another vaper happy:D

Hell on occasion I even run an eVic in short 18350 mode for times when stealth is needed.

Works pretty well for a short period of time.

And then I am out of the fancy assed restaurant with no one the wiser that I have been vaping!

Sorry ya didn't catch my sarcasm. ;)

The little boogers may be cute, I just don't have use for them. I'd use an ego if I was trying to be stealthy, but I don't stealth vape.

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry ya didn't catch my sarcasm. ;)

The little boogers may be cute, I just don't have use for them. I'd use an ego if I was trying to be stealthy, but I don't stealth vape.

No problem. Been a long day and I am way past tired.

Please continue with said sarcasm!

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did a little drip tip trimming. just going to polish it out when i get home. got a little foggy when I sent it through the vapor degreaser.
68EAC231-CCC5-4B25-AF7A-520C31BC1E4F_zpsrbpkpwjt.jpg

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What ohms are you guys running on your builds? I like how compact the 18350 mode is, I just dont wanna run into that danger zone.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA75DDBD-1D40-44C9-BC3D-4492EAA74422_zpslbq04bct.jpg
What ohms are you guys running on your builds? I like how compact the 18350 mode is, I just dont wanna run into that danger zone.
I just rebuild my blue nemesis with the Mephisto to 0.45ohms and with 6mg of juice I over nic'd myself this morning. I will have to cut that juice to 3mg when I get home.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FA75DDBD-1D40-44C9-BC3D-4492EAA74422_zpslbq04bct.jpg

I just rebuild my blue nemesis with the Mephisto to 0.45ohms and with 6mg of juice I over nic'd myself this morning. I will have to cut that juice to 3mg when I get home.
What type of build is in the hobo? I'd love to use mine with a 18350 stingray but the vape is kinda weak

nameonawall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here is my M16 clone that I force patina'd alongside my le petite gros. The gros has a natural patina on it at this point,

IMG_20150128_154210_resized.jpg

IMG_20150127_135553.jpg

Last edited:

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the only other thing this mod gets is a kayfun V4 evaporation chamber. It won't get any use. might not even see any juice. it's one of my shelf queens
C371E92F-2AFF-43B8-961A-D3936E7ADD6F_zpsgcqvtur3.jpg

VU Sponsors