Become a Patron!

$10 per 100mls !! (Yaeliq's February Flavors)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, I got Vanilla Custard, Mother's Milkshake, and Israel Coffee of what you mentioned, plus some you didn't. Those three are all really good. M.M. And custard are ADV worthy, and the coffee is damn good especially with some coffee. Don't know about the other flavors, but I'm guessing you'll be pleased.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for your thoughts. Good to know that you enjoy 3 of the flavors I ordered. Some of what I ordered was just trial size. The three you mentioned, were the special. The rest were trial sizes. I have high hopes for these e juices. We'll see.... I've never had a coffee, or custard vape before. So I can't compare it yet. But I will know fairly fast whether I like something, or I don't. RY4's usually take a fairly long aging though, before I know whether I like them or not. I mainly vape tobacco. But I do enjoy other things too. I am trying Yaeliq, and Dr. Crimmy's...trying to get some stock up, without breaking the bank, if you know what I mean. :D I started vaping in late October. I am still on a mission to find some excellent flavors. I have found several so far. But, still on the lookout for more at this point.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep in mind custards usually take a bit of a steep too. I tried Yaeliqs tobaccos for the first time this order. "Camel" was good right out of the mail box. Then I went to "Cuban Cigar" That one took some steeping but it was really good after a week steep. Interested how you like his Turkish tobacco.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
All of Yaeliq's stuff seems to benefit from opening for a bit, they recommend it, too. A good shake before and after, the usual. The Custard has more to offer now that I've had it for a bit, but it was good from the start. Israel coffee needed a bit of time, and M.M. was good from the start, but benefited from a few days, as well.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wabah, I will give my thoughts when I try them. I love the Halo Turkish Tobacco. I've never had Turkish tobacco until recently. That is why I had to try this one. I did not know custards need a long aging time. Thanks for letting me know that.

Stephanie Roberts

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Tobaccos are kinda Yaeliq's specialty. They do them very well. I never even liked a tobacco until I tried Yaeliqs. Now I have like 900mls of varios tobacco flavors from them.

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In the last year I've ordered about 30 bottle in maybe 8 or 9 order and even thought i dont fell in love with every flavor i always get some nice find not to talk about my favorite saber blood and green caramel but this time I've miss my chance with the mother's milk so i ordered at regular price ☺it been a month since and my tracking wouldnt work so i send an email and guess what 24h later another order's coming my way so im here to says it "the price of Yaeliq juice doesn't reflect nor the quality nor the customer service"

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ha and i forgot to says this time I've ordered the spout to fit on the 100ml cant wait to try em it a friend of mine that told me i didnt even know that they're were for sale at 0.60¢ a piece to get that practical it a must

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ha and i forgot to says this time I've ordered the spout to fit on the 100ml cant wait to try em it a friend of mine that told me i didnt even know that they're were for sale at 0.60¢ a piece to get that practical it a must
Man, I gotta get one of those spouts. I either try to pour into old 30 ml bottles I've cleaned, or use one I've cut the bottom off of as a funnel. It generally works, but is slow, and sometimes messy. Gonna have to grab some on my next order.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I transfer from big Yaeliq bottle to cleaned 30ml bottle with the pipette he gives.

Hoping @Kkay gets order real soon...

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The first one he sent is not even in the system. The second one has not updated since the 5th. I accidentally typed in the 1st package first. I have tracked it with 3 different places. I just don't get where that first package went. It sure didn't come here. The second one you think would have updated by now. He gave me a tracking number on the 3rd I think it was, of March for the second package. o_O

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My package has made it to New York. At least it is in this country so far. :)

WOW, Talk about a terrible situation. Hope when it does get there you're there to sign for it. My mail lady likes to not take the long 10 step walk to my door to sign, then I have to go to post office 2 days later to sign and pick up :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wow @Kkay I'm so sorry you've had this issue. I have ordered from @Yaeliq numerous times and never had an issue. Mine is always here in 14 days or less. And, as you can see, their customer service is TOP NOTCH! Please don't let this one bad experience deter you from ordering from them again. :)

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually since it is here in the USA, I don't feel so bad. At least I know where it is. This one hasn't been too late. This is the second package he sent. I have no idea where the first one is.

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Kkay im in canada and my order from february got lost too it fix now but it might have been the carrier who had a problem because my tracking worked until the package leaved israel after that no sign of life so maybe the ship sinked or something

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either that, or somebody wanted to "try" the juice for themselves along the way. Who knows? Now that first package isn't even in the system. Weird. Thank goodness the second package is here in my country. It may be 3-5 days more before I finally get it. I can't wait to try these flavors out!!!

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well guess what showed up today? BOTH packages. Strange alright. You can see both tracking numbers, 3 days apart entering the country. One shows NJ, one shows NY. Both arrived at my door at the very same time. I sent Yael an email about it. I pulled them out, and mixed them up. Little did I know there isn't a date on the bottle, until afterwards. I am guessing the older one would be good to vape right away, in the smaller bottle. I doubt if the 100ml bottles are ready. Well anyway, I am so very happy to have the juice. I have no idea what went wrong with the shipment initially. But at least I have juice now...hurray!!! :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Kkay I let my 100mls steep for a month... but that's my preference. Glad they finally showed up for you!!!

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man.... I sure hope you like it after the wait, especially since you have double the amount.:oops:

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I hope so too! Good grief. I am going to try the smaller ones out on a rda later. Then I will have to look at the bottles again. One of the larger ones was darker than the other color. I thought the darker one was older. But only a taste test will tell me for sure.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I've tried the RY4, and the Turkish Tobacco so far. I like both of them!! :)

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Three more. I tried the Zoosha Tobacco...not sure on that one. Root Beer Float, liked it, just like the candy. I hope the ice cream gets stronger in time. Then I tried the Israel Coffee. Liked it too. So far this is very exciting! So four out of five is a definite yes. :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was the Turkish tobacco pretty muted or a nice bold flavor?

The "Camel" blend I got there was pretty rich bold flavor, after 10 ml I decided I liked it. LOL Wasn't sure for the longest time...

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I have only had one other Turkish Tobacco, so I can't say for sure. I didn't think it was muted by any means. It may be to you. After it ages some more, it will probably be even more pronounced. Also I will know more, if I weren't trying so many flavors, one after another. I am saving the last two flavors for tomorrow. I have never had a Camel so I don't know if I should try that one, or not. I am very happy with liking as many as I have though. There have been times when it was way more dislikes, than likes. When I first started vaping, it was definitely like that. I just started vaping the end of October.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I have only had one other Turkish Tobacco, so I can't say for sure. I didn't think it was muted by any means. It may be to you. After it ages some more, it will probably be even more pronounced. Also I will know more, if I weren't trying so many flavors, one after another. I am saving the last two flavors for tomorrow. I have never had a Camel so I don't know if I should try that one, or not. I am very happy with liking as many as I have though. There have been times when it was way more dislikes, than likes. When I first started vaping, it was definitely like that. I just started vaping the end of October.

When I started vaping it took forever to find flavors that I liked. I thought I needed tobaccos coming off cigarettes, problem was my local B&M's tobaccos were so terrible. I thought i would just vape untill the nicotine craving was gone, because of the terrible flavors. I started to branch out and I'd say about 2 out of 10 bottles of fruit and desert flavors, I liked :(. Now a little more than a year and a half later I had a friend mix me up what he called Cherry almond cigar. It was awesome, it budged me to give tobaccos another chance. Im glad I did cause I find them pretty good for the most part, granted they really taste nothing like real tobacco to me, but never the less they are not so sweet and bold as a lot of flavor I was vaping hard for a year to kick the cig habbit

Looks like I went way off the thread topic there sorry...:oops:.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not a problem. I mainly enjoy tobacco vapes. I didn't like most of the local offerings. Once I started ordering online, that is when I found the juices with good taste. Looks like I will definitely be reordering from Yaeliq! I'm set for juice for a while though now. :)

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried the Vanilla Custard earlier. It is okay, but I think it needs more aging. I am glad I got the extra flavor for that one. It was the only flavor I think, that I did get extra flavor on. The last one will be Mothers Milkshake. I will save that one for later on today. The Mothers Milkshake was good too. I need to revisit the Zoosha, and Vanilla Custard. If I remember right, those are the only two I am not sure about.

Last edited:

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I revisited the Zoosha, and it is growing on me. It has a VERY unique flavor. I now have put it into the "like" dept. I am trying it now in a Kayfun 3.1 ES. So later, I will revisit the Vanilla Custard. Sometimes you have to do more than a little dripping, for it to come together for ya! ;)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I revisited the Zoosha, and it is growing on me. It has a VERY unique flavor. I now have put it into the "like" dept. I am trying it now in a Kayfun 3.1 ES. So later, I will revisit the Vanilla Custard. Sometimes you have to do more than a little dripping, for it to come together for ya! ;)

Thats what happened to me on Yaeliqs tobaccos. They "Grow on you" LOL.

vapopat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Receive 7 from march soad right away banana foster taste just like the banana bread my mom use to do hookah apple is awesome cant find the candy in cotton candy but after the foster got to say that the rest didnt taste much so i shouldve try it last im wondering if my gf could get alergic reaction from the vape in the air from the pecan milshake so ill wait at the job to try it more feedback later

GFrost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up the banana foster and pecan milkshake. First time buyer, can't wait till they get here to try them out

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
WOW! I am just now seeing all of these posts! I didnt get an email that there are new replies. I am sooooo sorry!

I am glad to see you got your packages @Kkay! Even more excited that you are enjoying them!

Zoosha is a top seller. Its cookie, tobacco, mocha, caramel and a few other notes. Tobaccos, juice with vanilla or caramel or custard/creamy juices (from any vendor) tend to take the longest to steep. Especially in large 100ml bottles.

Thanks to everyone! I am going to go and post the April flavors. Due to the observance of Passover, Yaeliq will not be shipping any orders out between 4/2/15 and 4/12/15. The flavors for April are all top sellers and were voted upon by our Facebook family members. We only are offering 4 flavors in April due to the lab being closed for Passover.

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
BTW the price for all Steal Of A Deals will be $11 instead of $10 going forward.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yaeliq, no problem about the Passover break. I fully understand. The Zoosha has moved up in rank, to one of my favs now. The 15 ml bottle just has a few drops in it left. I like it, and the Israeli Coffee probably better than anything, so far. If I vape the Israeli Coffee too much though, it loses flavor for me. I then put a stronger coffee with it, and then get back to it, at normal strength, and I can taste it again. I especially like to use the Israeli Coffee in my Derringer with the SMPL mod. The Zoosha is wonderful in anything I vape it with. To me it is better if I am using a mech mod, when the battery isn't at full strength. Once the battery hits say 4 volts - 3.8 volts...it really shines. In the regulated mods, it shines where I set it. Just my thoughts, other people may not feel the same as I do.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what are the flavors for April? Totally understand about being closed for Passover.

VU Sponsors