Become a Patron!

$10 per 100mls !! (Yaeliq's February Flavors)

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
$10 per 100mls!!!

These flavors are selected by our Yaeliq FB family as their favorites.

The following are $10 per 100mls for the entire month of February !!

Mothers Milkshake is a limited quantity of 500 for the entire month. Max 2 per order. You can order another 2 in a separate order, but you will have to pay the separate shipping fee.

Enjoy them! Team Yaeliq <3's ya!

http://yaeliq.com/steal.html

@Wabah58 Had you in mind this month :)

FEBRUARY 2015 STEAL OF A DEAL.jpg

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
What flavor of tobacco do you like? Sweet, cigar, ry4 etc.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Yaeliq Im ordering a bunch of sample size tobaccos right now from you :) in the cart with my 2 Mothersmilkshakes, im in a bit of a hurry cause I MUST HAVE before GONE!!!

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Asian RY4 with caramel and vanilla added is lovely. (you can pick flavors to add to it from the drop down) Butterscotch tobacco is a top seller. Zoosha Tobacco also a fave. Zoosha is tobacco and cookie. Shilati is a complex tobacco with notes of tobacco, chocolate and hazelnut, Orangatun is butterscotch tobacco and banana. Camel is a nutty tobacco flavor. Black Honey Tobacco is also a top seller as well. Israel Capitan is a sweet cigar type flavor. Strawberry hookah is good seller also, has an anise flavor added to it. (needs a good steep) Lots to pick from!

Our tobaccos are very good. Many who dont even like tobacco love ours.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered 2 Mothers Milkshake, a Banana Cream, Israel Coffee, and Vanilla Custard on Sunday, they shipped today! Thanks Yaeliq! I hope this Mothers Milkshake lives up to the hype. It fits my flavor profile perfectly, I can't imagine I'll be disappointed. Your awesome deals have me ordering so much juice, lol. I'm not complaining, though, you can never have enough.

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
@vapopat at this time we dont plan on restocking Mothers Milkshake until next month. We sold 500 of them in 2 days and are currently at approximately 7 days from order date for orders to ship out. This month we had an overwhelming response to the flavors chosen. :)

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@vapopat at this time we dont plan on restocking Mothers Milkshake until next month. We sold 500 of them in 2 days and are currently at approximately at 7 days from order date for orders to ship out. This month we had an overwhelming response to the flavors chosen. :)
Wow. I saw that it sold out in two days, I guess I got lucky since I ordered early, mine has shipped. Thanks so much.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so @Yaeliq , would i be better off just waiting til next month to avoid being disappointed?

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
disappointed? the other flavors this month are also top sellers :)

oh i just figured they were all out of stock already. oopsie. oops.gif

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
no ma'am....only the MM was limited to 500 bottles for the month. :) all other flavors are unlimited.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The order I placed was my first. I did order Mother's Milk. I wasn't sure if I'd like it. If I knew I liked it, I would have bought two! But all the things I got, were just to see if I liked any. They sounded good. Time will tell.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So the 10 dollar mothers milkshake is sold out?

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still don't have my order. Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Takes a little while. 10-20 days on average I'd say. Israel post seems to hold them a little while. Then the NY customs likes to take their sweet time too. I ordered 20 minutes after the deal of the month went up FEB 1st, and received mine yesterday. In my experience with @Yaeliq he is a stand up guy, and will take care of you if needed. Don't worry!

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Wabah58. I was starting to worry. I feel better now. ;)

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So how about adding mothers milkshake for the March Sale and make enough to sell it the entire month. If you can't supply the demand then don't even list it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got my order in today. Only tried mother's milkshake so far, and it's tasty. I can tell a little steeping will improve it, too. Somehow, nothing leaked, almost never works that way for me.

@wizzard I'm not affiliated with Yaeliq, so just a guess, but I think Mothers Milkshake is one of their most popular flavors, so they don't need to put it on deals and steals. They just did a small amount, kinda a flash sale, and at least initially, once it ran out of the sale price, you could still order it regular price. Better than nothing IMO, and they don't need to put that flavor up to move it is the impression that I get. As long as the details of the sale are stated, all is fair.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you like your juice but not a good sign if it still needs steeping after about 20 days of "steeping" while it was on its way to you. Would traveling from overseas not be about the same as steeping?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order in today. Only tried mother's milkshake so far, and it's tasty. I can tell a little steeping will improve it, too. Somehow, nothing leaked, almost never works that way for me.

@wizzard I'm not affiliated with Yaeliq, so just a guess, but I think Mothers Milkshake is one of their most popular flavors, so they don't need to put it on deals and steals. They just did a small amount, kinda a flash sale, and at least initially, once it ran out of the sale price, you could still order it regular price. Better than nothing IMO, and they don't need to put that flavor up to move it is the impression that I get. As long as the details of the sale are stated, all is fair.

I doubled up on the Mothers Milkshake, 2 bottles. Just rewicked the Lancia and dripping MM, yummo!

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I still don't have my order. I placed it on Feb 1st. Maybe I will get it tomorrow. When it gets here, it will already be aged. I guess I should be able to vape it right away.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is the problem when you buy overseas you never know when or if it will arrive.

Yaeliq

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
@Kkay

I can assure you that the package was shipped, and is registered so it is travelling safe and it will arrive, but apparently this time is taking a bit of an extra time.

Worst case scenario.... after 30 days you don't receive it, please email us at [email protected]. We will open a postal investigation. Once confirmed its lost we will ship you a replacement order at no cost to you. But even tho the post is taking a long time, I am confident it will be delivered.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. That works for me. I figured I'd have it in two weeks time initially. You shipped it right away. There is a bottle neck somewhere I guess. I can't wait to try those flavors out!

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine took three weeks. Ordered feb 3 and was delivered three days ago.

D.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I said that is the problem when you are dealing with overseas vendors. Your order may get here or not. So if you don't get it after a month then they will open a postal investigation. Now think about this. He is overseas and who is going to contact at customs or in the US to get an answer. I will tell you who - no one. If I order ejuice I surely do not want to wait 30 plus days to get it. That is the nature of the beast when you order overseas. China, Israel or wherever. If you want it quick go to your local vape shop or buy in the US. If you can wait 30 plus days but overseas.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. That works for me. I figured I'd have it in two weeks time initially. You shipped it right away. There is a bottle neck somewhere I guess. I can't wait to try those flavors out!

Take your tracking number and put that in usps tracking site, if it's in the states will show you were it's stuck.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wahah58, I was looking at Israel Post tracking. But I didn't know you could look at USPS tracking with that number. I used that, and this is what it said...
<<<
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:

• Features:
      • Registered Mail™
    Date & Time

Status of Item

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.>>>

Now I am a little more concerned. But I feel confident that Yaeliq will take care of it.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wahah58, I was looking at Israel Post tracking. But I didn't know you could look at USPS tracking with that number. I used that, and this is what it said...
<<<
Postal Product:

• Features:
      • Registered Mail™
    Date & Time

Status of Item

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.>>>

Now I am a little more concerned. But I feel confident that Yaeliq will take care of it.

Humm, that is how it looks when it's not in the USA yet. Darn. Still hasn't arrived in New York.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
<<<
Postal Product:

• Features:
      • Registered Mail™
    Date & Time

Status of Item

Yaeliq recommendes using 17track.net for tracking, it is not as user friendly as usps tracking site, but it might add more to the puzzle of where your shipment is.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Israel Post says this:
Sorry! Due to a technical problem, this service is unavailable at the moment.
Please try again later.

The 17track.net says:
We regret to inform you, Your tracking number occurred tracking error, Possible reasons:

1: The carrier tracking access is during updating or under maintenances.

2: The carrier tracking access has been suspended.

3: The carrier tracking access is busy and tracking was failed.

Please click re track, Or please try to track later.

So then I added destination country, which is the USA. It says it is in transit, but doesn't say where. Ha.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like I said that is the problem when you are dealing with overseas vendors. Your order may get here or not. So if you don't get it after a month then they will open a postal investigation. Now think about this. He is overseas and who is going to contact at customs or in the US to get an answer. I will tell you who - no one. If I order ejuice I surely do not want to wait 30 plus days to get it. That is the nature of the beast when you order overseas. China, Israel or wherever. If you want it quick go to your local vape shop or buy in the US. If you can wait 30 plus days but overseas.

My post about the duration of time it took for me to get my order was not a complaint, moreso left to give the others an idea of the timespan.

I understood this prior to placing my order as I did my research...

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did a check again. Last update was on the 5th of the month. It isn't showing up as being in the USA yet. I think Yaeliq is going to make this right for me. Yes, it is a bummer that is has been 25 days since I've ordered. I will just try to be patient a little while longer. If I had already tried their e juice, it wouldn't quite be so bad. Anticipation is what is really getting me. I have ordered from England a few times. It usually gets here in a week to 10 days. But of course Israel is a bit further out from that. Once Yaeliq ships it, it isn't his fault if the carriers are slow. It is however a bummer regardless.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still nothing on the package. Last update was on the 5th of Feb. Yaeliq sent me a new package yesterday. Nothing in the system on it yet. I have sure been looking forward to trying their e juice. I will let y'all know what I think, when I get to try it out.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Still nothing on the package. Last update was on the 5th of Feb. Yaeliq sent me a new package yesterday. Nothing in the system on it yet. I have sure been looking forward to trying their e juice. I will let y'all know what I think, when I get to try it out.
That sucks, at least Yaeliq is doing right by you, though I never had doubt that they would. Hopefully this time the carriers don't mess up. Hey, you might find yourself with two orders, as well. Not an ideal situation, but that's life. Hope this one moves quickly, and at all.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you. This was my first order, so I don't even know if I will like the juices I picked. Hopefully I will know in about 10-15 days at most.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you. This was my first order, so I don't even know if I will like the juices I picked. Hopefully I will know in about 10-15 days at most.
What did you order? I'm two months and two orders in with Yaeliq, and I've been pleased. Some are excellent, a couple are good. All juice is like that, and I would say that this juice, though friendly on the budget, is higher quality than a budget juice typically is. Just have to plan ahead, and or have a domestic order as well.

Kkay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yaeliq's sweetener, Zoosha Tobacco, Vanilla Custard, Mother's Milkshake, Yaeliq RY4, Turkish tobacco, Rootbeer Float, Israeli Coffee.

VU Sponsors