VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
Recenily we Cvapor.com prepare to offer you one better discount code, using the coupon code Festival10OFF, you guys can have Eleaf Silicon Case for iStick 20W/30W with just IUSD,hopefully you like our offer!
istick_silicon_case.jpg

Best wishes,
Troy from Cvapor.com

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never mind, seen it =)
Hello friend, sorry for answering you late, we just had a holiday, we are on work now, in general ,the products we deliver is from China uisng Netherland post .And it will be transfered from Netherland, and only the batteries can be shipped from USA.Hopefully this can help you!
Best wishes,
Troy from Cvapor.com

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered one, figured with shipping $3.02 to be exact. Now that the holidays over, we'll see how long it takes to get here. Not something I desperately had to have but was planning on buying one anyway.

Cvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one, figured with shipping $3.02 to be exact. Now that the holidays over, we'll see how long it takes to get here. Not something I desperately had to have but was planning on buying one anyway.
hello friend, thanks for your attention and orders, could you drop me a PM about your order number and tracking number, i will deal with for you! hopefully our logistics partners can send you the products earlier!
Troy from Cvapor.com

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got four of these delivered last week. They are nice quality and everything fits perfectly. Liking them so far!

VU Sponsors