Become a Patron!

0MG Juice Making Me Sick

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello how is everyone doing ?
I been vaping for a while and this is very weird . I have bought Epic Juice kirby's milk 0MG NIC . When inhaling its good on the exhale its very harsh .The worst part is that is makes me feel dizzy i vaped plenty of 0mg juices from the premium to the ebay kind and none never made me feel this way . I contacted Epic Juice and they sent me 2 free bottles sadly they sent me 6mg nic lmfao. I tried it and its even worse and i am use to high Nic levels . This juice is advertised as ( professionally crafted to the highest standards ) and its not . Any one else have this problem ? i did let the juice steep and still the juice is bad.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know that juice but from the sounds of it , either you got a bad bottle or something in the flavorings is not agreeing with you. Have you tried a different bottle of the same?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!
On rare occasions, some people have allergic reactions to flavors that they are allergic to in their original products.
...The worst part is that is makes me feel dizzy...
Also on rare occasions, a bottle of eJuice could have been accidentally labeled as 0mg, but containing an unknown amount of nicotine. However, in order to rule out any other issues, I do recommend seeing a doctor.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you don't get dizzy from other juices, then you know the culprit.

Dapper555

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know that juice but from the sounds of it , either you got a bad bottle or something in the flavorings is not agreeing with you. Have you tried a different bottle of the same?

Yes its still the same. Just crappy juice i guess!

VU Sponsors