Become a Patron!

0 sugar e liquid?

Someone I know wants to get into vaping but they can't have sugar due to the guidelines of the overeaters anonymous program they are in. Is regular e liquid okay for them or is there maybe a special type of e liquid they can consume that wouldn't trigger their addiction habit?

Thank you.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't think any flavors have "cane sugar". I can't eat cane sugar and I've never had a problem with any juice yet.
I've heard of several people vaping to keep from eating, and losing weight.
I'm sure more people will "weigh in" on this.

I don't think any flavors have "cane sugar". I can't eat cane sugar and I've never had a problem with any juice yet.
I've heard of several people vaping to keep from eating, and losing weight.
I'm sure more people will "weigh in" on this.
Perfect, thank you. I was hoping that since VG and PG are both some form of glucose that it wouldn't affect their eating schedule in a negative way. Thanks again!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, matter of fact, I believe it keeps me from partaking in many of the sweets that turn my head. Seems like I can get the "taste" and don't feel the need to actually eat what I'm tasting. (HIC's Old Fashioned Doughnut recipe has saved my hips quite a few calories....lol!)

No, matter of fact, I believe it keeps me from partaking in many of the sweets that turn my head. Seems like I can get the "taste" and don't feel the need to actually eat what I'm tasting. (HIC's Old Fashioned Doughnut recipe has saved my hips quite a few calories....lol!)
Great to know, this is actually what I am hoping to get out of vaping myself anyways. Thank you!!

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
As far as I know most of the sweetness in e-liquid is from the flavorings themselves. Cane sugar is not used because of how easily it caramelizes gunking up coils. As far as I know the most common sweetener used in E-liquid is surcralose.

VU Sponsors