Become a Patron!

New guy here, been smoking 20+ years. I've realized that everything on the market is just short of enough nicotine to sooth my cravings.

So I started researching and reading. I've found that other countries have nic shots. I've noticed that businesses can buy nicotine by the gallon 250 mg vg etc. But it's not available to the general public? Anyone have any thoughts on if this? Is it possible here to get without buying a gallon, as a business? hypothetically of course.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Getting nicotine delivered to your home has been banned. Contact vape shops to find some that do sell nicotine. Some sell it to add to vape juices they sell, since the juices are usually at no to very low nicotine levels.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Getting nicotine delivered to your home has been banned.
Wait a minute... did I miss something? I know there is a nic tax trying to be passed (as far as I know, that hasn't happened yet) I assume you (and OP) are in the US and I am aware that USPS (and UPS, FedEx) will not ship vape stuff but some places are using other delivery services (cost more BTW) Of course this also means an "adult signature" fee (and you have to be home to sign... although I have heard this is kind of a joke) Please tell me this is just a bad dream and I will wake up soon.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute... did I miss something? I know there is a nic tax trying to be passed (as far as I know, that hasn't happened yet) I assume you (and OP) are in the US and I am aware that USPS (and UPS, FedEx) will not ship vape stuff but some places are using other delivery services (cost more BTW) Of course this also means an "adult signature" fee (and you have to be home to sign... although I have heard this is kind of a joke) Please tell me this is just a bad dream and I will wake up soon.
There are nic taxes already in the US, and they want to raise those taxes every time they feel a shit coming.
Couriers other than USPS, UPS, and FedEx dont like to deliver outside of major metropolitan cities and will pass off to deliver to UPS or USPS to complete the delivery.
Then, consider the online companies you want your nic from. They want to cover their ass, so they won't get in trouble. They know the laws. Most don't want to get shut down just because somebody is having a nicotine fit. For all they know, it's a sting operation.

I was talking about the 250mg per ml pure nic salts to add to my mix of store bought vape juice. I can not find it anywhere. Only low nic juices capped at 55mg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heartland sells nicotine solution, or e-juice base with nicotine. Here's their shipping info page. They do not ship 100 mg nicotine solutions, though due to postal regulations. Yes, you pay for shipping, hm, you pay to ship clothing too. *shrugs*

Like this but they only ship to licensed businesses
Yeah, and those licensed businesses need to hold a tobacco sales permit as well. It is along the same vein as ABC sales. The 'authorities' can yank a permit at a whim. "Got word you sold nicotine/tobacco to minors, no more tobacco sales permit for you. You'll need to reapply after paying the fines."

Bottom line the 'authorities' get kick back via taxes & uphold the 'public good' by limiting who you can and cannot sell tobacco product. Run afoul of those two things and you meet the zoot suits. They like those trendy jackets labeled BATF on their backs.

You may want to look into RDAs instead of Tanks or pods, use some kind of *ahem* real mod instead of disposables. I use RDAs with 18 mg nicotine strength based juice. Smoked 35+/- a few years at least apad, or more. Started vaping at 18 mg, not ever lowered my nicotine despite man using only 3 - 6 mg with RDAs. I do pretty well, cravings get met.

In fairness & honesty however, I'm a dual user. I also rub snuff. I know, the humanity, huh? Not ever been able to really kick snuff. Started again a couple years ago when bronchitis kept me from vaping. Still have days I only vape.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors