Become a Patron!

Lost Vape B60 AIO - review by FranknChill

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hello again my fellow vapers.
Today i will be reviewing the B60 AIO that was sent to me for the purposes of this review by my friends over at Sourcemore.

I got my way of doing things and i always like to start with some images that will give you a quick idea of the type of vaping device i will be reviewing today,so lets get started.

B60 INSTA.JPG
lost_vape_centaurus_b60_aio_kit_full_colors_1.jpg
centaurus-b60-aio-specs.jpgUB-AIO-pod-Specs.jpg
lost-vape-centaurus-aio-60-coils.jpg

Unboxing and first impressions:

Lost Vape always delivers when it comes to packaging and you can tell just by the small details.
Like for example the AIO itself is in a little baggy inside the box,that extra layer of protection is their way of going the extra mile.

Apart from the e-liquid you got everything you need to start vaping inside the box:

Centaurus B60 AIO main body
UB AIO Pod (built into the main unit)
USB Type-C cable
510 drip tip x2 types
UB Ultra Coil M7 0.2Ω
UB Ultra Coil M8 0.3Ω
metal spinner
user manual
warranty card

Kudos to Lost Vape for including an extra coil,as i said Lost Vape always goes the extra mile and one more coil is always handy.
Everything laid out neatly in the box and its time to check out the B60 AIO,very similar to the B80 except for a slight difference in dimensions and weight.
The whole device is made of Zinc-Alloy+Stainless Steel except for the panels that are made of PCTG,the one i got is the Cyber Black and let me tell you this thing looks sleek and classy.
Panel wise the magnets do the job of securing the panels but once put on the device there was a bit looseness,not much but yes if you use your thumb and move it up and down you will be able to move it a bit.
Not a deal breaker but yeah there is some slight movement on the panels.

I used the included tool to unscrew the nut on top so i can remove the AIO pod,quick glance at it and it looks and feel solid.
Nice capacity too,i mean 5ml yeah that is good a good amount so you don't run out of e-liquid quickly.
Quick wash (just in case) and ready to pop in a coil so i can get started and see how it performs.

Vaping time:

While the coil is soaking up the sweet nectar of the gods i proceed to go over the menu functions of the device.
No fancy menu this time,screen on the small side...0.42 inch OLED screen but its bright enough and it shows all the info you need for your daily vaping.

Menu functions are as follows:

-5 clicks of the fire button to turn off and on
-3 clicks of the fire button to switch modes from RBA to Wattage mod
-Pressing fire button and + button at the same time will lock the + and - adjustments
-Pressing the fire button and - button will reset the 4 digit puff counter

Done with this and having the coil properly soaked in e-liquid its time to give it a try.
For this review i used the 0.3 ohm coil which is rated 30 to 40 watts and e-liquid of choice was Loló a Spanish made e-liquid that is a Lemon Sherbet with a hint of Cava (Spanish version of Champagne)

Performance wise the fire button action is instant and it delivers a powerful cloud in my lungs.
Gotta say these coils aren't half bad,don't get me wrong they won't make my top 3 list of best drop in coils in the market but they do deliver some nice flavor and some solid cloud production.

Holding it does feel a bit odd thou,i mean Lost Vape in this case decide to go for a front screen/front button thing instead of having it on the side like most of the other AIO devices.
While vaping i had to make sure my middle finger wasn't covering the airflow,so to be honest i couldn't a proper hand full type of grip but after using it for awhile you get use to it.

Battery wise this only has a 1600 mAh internal battery and wattage wise it only goes up to 60 watts,so if you want to go full blast and chuck them clouds you will need to recharge a lot.

-Pros

-Solid and sturdy
-Well designed
-During my time of use no leaking whatsoever
-Decent charging time

-Cons

-Duck shaped drip tip included in the kit? just feels odd...
-Screen a tad small but hey I am the one that needs glasses so this is kinda of a personal con.

Would i recommend this device:

Well hard question to answer...i mean the device itself performs well but if you want to delve into AIO territory i think you're better off getting the B80.
Just a little bit more of money but it uses a 18650 battery instead of the B60's 1600 mAh internal battery and it also comes with a boro tank so you can use your favorite custom coil and on top of that it has the fire button on the side.

All in all the B60 performs its job its just a matter of what your vaping needs are.

The B60 AIO is available here:

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-centaurus-b60-aio-kit.html

Well that is it for today folks.

Thanks to my friends at Sourcemore for sending me this product so i could review it and thanks to everyone who took the time to read this review.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors