Become a Patron!

australia e cig debate

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
it was mentioned on our newspaper yesterday that whilst a lot of people have stopped smoking. many of them are taking up vaping. findings from the council say that a lot of juice advertised as nicotine free actual include both nicotine and nail polish remover!!!!! i guess someone wants to stir the pot a bit. how come they dont mention the over 4000 items of crap in a cancer stick? and why are hospitals in Europe and chemists in Australia promoting Vaping as a good means of binning stink sticks? and of course children are using vapes as it is easier for them to hide their breath from parents!! geez we all know what its like to start smoking, i like many used to emmm borrow one from my parents. its a good job they dont catch their parents having sex or that would be banned also!
if these government ass wipes had enough to do to actually prove they deserve a job, then maybe they could concentrate on the truth a bit.
ok world, i admit i am a public enemy as i have sex and i dont pollute the air or throw fab butts onto the floor.
hey guys, have a shout out for 3 things, Ukraine, vapes, and sacking council workers who talk through their butt holes.
have a good puff guys,
cheers.

VU Sponsors