Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for today: I found that cheeto ball. A week or two ago I was eating them (the foofoo vegan organic version), when I heard one drop on the rug, bounce to the floor, and I heard it roll across the floor, but I couldn't find it. I finally saw it today but I didn't know what it was. Ew, is that a big swollen bug or something? I leaned down close, and...

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mama don't allow no guitar playin' round here...
-Les Haricots Rouges

A traditional song of unknown origin. It's in the public domain, probably American, but owing to the French founding of New Orleans, there are many French translations of the song. Mama takes care of the home and everybody in it, so Mama decides what's allowed, including the playing of music. If somebody will take the time to teach mama how to play, maybe a harmonica or a flute or a little ukelele, that can be turned around, but for now:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good mornin Family :wave:
I hope all our beautiful ladies here, whether they are a mother or no, had a wonderful mothers day and were all treated like a queen;)
I hope the day has found everyone well and havin a fantastic day:bliss:
Happy 74th Birthday, Stevie Wonder! – Child prodigy and musical genius who has enjoyed a lengthy career in a variety of genres such as pop, jazz, soul, funk, and many more.
  • Here’s Stevie in his dressing room, during a promotional tour for his album “Songs In The Key Of Life.” – Photo By Richard E Aaron, 1976
May be an image of 1 person

f07544f2195cea76cd8d04e2b95397c7.jpg

VU Sponsors