Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for attending the BrainScan webinar on May 1st.

The full recording is now available by clicking HERE.

To sign-up to receive updates on when the BrainScan test will be available direct to consumer, you can click HERE.

- The Apollo Health Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Top 5 Foods to Fight Inflammation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let's talk about weight loss...​

Do you sometimes feel like the whole world is telling you that you have to lose weight? That you can never be skinny enough for “skinny” jeans? That you need a “beach body” before you hit the beach?

We’ve all heard these messages.

But here’s the thing: The clothes you fit into (or, let’s be honest – the ones you leave off) are just a result – and there are countless toxic, short-term ways to get there. But we both know that these short-term fixes don’t last, and they leave you sick, exhausted, and worse off than when you started.

The real goal is to get healthy. To live, and thrive, in a body that feels strong and vibrant. To eat the foods you love – and that love you back.

And that’s why I’m writing to you today. Because I can help you reach your goal. We can team up and get healthy together – during my Weight Loss Detox.
WLD24 hearder crop

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Revolutionary Fish-Derived Peptide Turns Back the Clock on Aging Skin
In the quest for youthful, radiant skin, a groundbreaking study has revealed that the secret to turning back the clock may lie in an unexpected source - the humble Bonito fish.
The Love Frequency's Scientific Backing: 528 Hz Shown to Elevate Testosterone and Reduce Anxiety in Preclinical Research
Can sound really be a form of medicine? A fascinating new study reveals how a specific frequency, 528 Hz, may hold the key to naturally boosting testosterone in the brain and alleviating anxiety - all without drugs or side effects.
MRI Contrast Agent Gadolinium May Deposit and Retain in the Brain
Magnetic resonance images (MRIs) are used to investigate or diagnose conditions that affect soft tissue in the body such as brain tumors, brain disorders, torn ligaments, or spinal issues. They are so common that nearly 40 million MRIs are performed annually in the United States.
FEATURED VIDEO
Healing Pain Special Viewing: Detoxify Your Pain Away with Sayer Ji
Beginning with understanding what pain is and why some people are more vulnerable to it than others. Finding a strategy that works for you is imperative, as everyone’s path towards dis-ease and healing is entirely unique.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cardiovascular disease is the leading killer in the US for both men and women. The connection between cholesterol, lipoproteins, and vascular disease from plaque (atherosclerosis) is both controversial and important.

There is so much misinformation on YouTube, Google, and social media that it's hard to know what is true and who to believe.

That's why I worked so hard over the past several months. to put this program together for you. After pouring through hundreds of research papers and speaking with the leading experts, I've organized everything into bite-sized pieces of information to help you optimize your lipids and reduce your cardiovascular risk.

My new program is simply called The Cholesterol Cure, and you can learn more about it and get your copy here.

Here's just some of what I cover in the Cholesterol Cure program:

+ A detailed explanation of the role of cholesterol and lipoproteins
+ Why there is no such thing as "good" or "bad" cholesterol
+ What causes arterial plaque and drives most cardiovascular disease
+ Understanding dyslipidemia and the problems it can cause
+ A breakdown of cholesterol-lowering drugs with risk and benefit
+ The darkside of conventional cholesterol treatment and how to avoid it
+ 10 natural strategies to effectively lower LDL particles
+ The most important things to reduce CVD risk and protect health

This program includes four engaging video modules, research articles, interviews with leading experts, PDF resources, and bonus materials.

Click Here to get your copy of The Cholesterol Cure

As a member of my close audience, I'm releasing this program to you and everyone on my email list at an amazing discount for the next few days.

Treating high cholesterol can be confusing. Most conventional doctors push statins and other drugs to lower cholesterol levels without explaining what's really important.

In this program, I'll clear up all the confusion and help you understand what truly drives cardiovascular risk and how to improve it naturally.

Enjoy the program and thanks for staying in touch!

Blessings,

Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Certified Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner

PS. This program is only available at this price for the next 3 days. If you want to secure your copy of The Cholesterol Cure, just click here to get it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Are you sure you REALLY know which foods help avoid disease, extend your lifespan and enjoy the kind of health you want?

It’s no secret that your health is determined by what you put into your body. However, with so much information available now on what to eat and what to avoid…

How can you be so sure you’re listening to the right advice?

The answer — by binge-watching all 8 episodes of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries now through Sunday night!

>> Go here for instant F.REE access to all episodes.

Join 45 experts from all over the world as they give you the best insights and advice on what to eat for more energy, longevity, and to avoid diseases such as cancer, brain issues, digestive problems and heart disease, among many others.

As a preview, here’s the list of episodes:

• Episode 1: The truth about big ag, big food, and big pharma — and how to reclaim your wellness.
  • Episode 2: How your diet and lifestyle impact your brain health, clarity, and even Alzheimer's prevention.
  • Episode 3: The secrets to nurturing a healthy gut microbiome for overall wellness.
  • Episode 4: Tips for glowing skin, luscious hair, and vibrant health from the inside out.
  • Episode 5: How diet and lifestyle choices can combat heart disease, the world's leading killer.
  • Episode 6: Uncovering the real story behind weight loss, diabetes, and finding food freedom.
  • Episode 7: A deep dive into nutrition science, controversies, and essential nutrients your body needs.
  • Episode 8: How your food choices can impact the future of our planet.
Say goodbye to the confusion and start taking charge of your health and life through the right food choices!

https://summit.foodrevolution.org/?uid=2&oid=3&affid=213Binge-watch the entire 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries now through Sunday.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hidden Threats: Ticks, Toxins, and Mold

Hello Jimi,
After four decades of practice, I've witnessed the frustration among patients grappling with complex chronic illness like autoimmune disorders, MCAS, chronic fatigue, chronic kidney disease, chronic Lyme, cancer, and more.
The abundance of confusing and inaccurate information exacerbates this frustration.
If you relate to this experience, I urge you to participate in a unique educational event: the Cracking the Chronic Illness Code Symposium, which kicks off Monday, May 6th. This gathering will showcase insights from some of the most brilliant minds specializing in complex chronic illness.
Hosts Nafysa Parpia, ND, and Eric Gordon, MD, are colleagues and my dear friends. In fact, Dr. Parpia was a physician at my clinic for years. They understand how exhausting and disheartening health challenges can be.
Every day, they help patients who have seen dozens of doctors before they arrive at their clinic. People who are dealing with mysterious illnesses or unexplained symptoms have found relief through their individualized protocols to address the often overlooked issues that are contributing to complex chronic illness, including what they call “The BIG 3” – ticks, toxins and mold.
If you haven’t already registered, please do consider attending this special event which will offer insights that go beyond specialty medicine and conventional treatments.​
mail
P.S. Here is another highlight clip from my conversation with Dr. Nafysa Parpia, Unraveling the Biochemical Paradox, where I share the intricate interplay between mitochondrial function, genetic and epigenetic expression, and the modern-day onslaught of stressors.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5-Minute Breathing Exercise Lowers Blood Pressure

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A daily "workout" for the breathing muscles may help lower blood pressure to a degree similar to the effects of exercise or even medication, a study suggests.

The technique is called inspiratory muscle strength training (IMST), and it involves using a device that provides resistance as the user inhales — essentially exercising the diaphragm and other breathing muscles.

Researchers found that over six weeks, the exercises lowered study participants' blood pressure by nine points, on average. And all it took was five minutes of training per day, said lead researcher Daniel Craighead, assistant research professor at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

Special: Discover The Hidden Health Secrets of Breathing

After six weeks, people in the IMST group saw their systolic blood pressure drop from an average of 135 mm Hg to 126 mm Hg. The improvement is on par with medication, according to Craighead, and even better than what's typical with exercise.

However, study participants had higher-than-normal blood pressure but were healthy. It's unclear how well the technique would work for people in poorer health.

There's also the question of how long the benefits last, Craighead said, though this study turned up some encouraging results. Even after the training ended, most of the blood pressure reductions were sustained for another six weeks.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Real quick — it’s time for Replay Weekend of the 2024 Food Revolution Summit Docuseries. You can now go and watch all eight episodes, plus 24 uncut Extended Interviews, for free until tomorrow night.
To check it all out or dive in, head on over to watch right here.
Jimi, there’s so much powerful and urgent information in this series.
For example, in episode 6, we got the real skinny on the new weight loss drugs, like Ozempic and Wegovy. And we found out why intermittent fasting could be very hazardous to your health (if you don’t do it right!).
In episode 8, we learned how powerful our food choices are in making a MASSIVE difference on planet Earth. If you’ve ever felt concerned about the future of humanity, and you want some grounded hope, you’re NOT going to want to miss this.
And, in episode 5, we found out how MOST cases of cardiovascular disease can be prevented, or even reversed, with the right diet and lifestyle. This isn’t just theory — we got super practical about how to protect yourself from the world’s #1 killer.
You can watch episodes 6, 8, and 5, along with all the other 2024 Docuseries episodes, plus 24 (24!) full-length interviews, including those with neurologists Dean and Ayesha Sherzai, MD, cardiologist Columbus Batiste, MD, and bestselling author Brenda Davis, RD, one last time for free during the Replay Weekend — happening now!
Replay weekend ends in:
motionmailapp.com
Even if you haven’t seen any of the episodes so far, you can catch whichever is the most interesting to you. No matter what order you watch the episodes, I predict you’ll be hooked!
Here’s your link to watch (or rewatch) any episode, or the entire docuseries, until tomorrow night.
Yours for making it happen in your life,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

As a dedicated doctor who is invested and committed to your well-being, I'm excited to share a groundbreaking discovery that promises to reshape how we approach treating cancer in 2024.

There’s a little-known cancer treatment that nobody is talking about, and it’s about to send waves through the medical world.

In fact, according to my good friend, Nathan Crane, who’s an award-winning documentary filmmaker and cancer researcher…

After 10+ years of interviewing the world’s top cancer experts, and watching THOUSANDS of people recover from this horrific disease…

He discovered something shocking…

There’s a common thread between many of the people who conquer cancer.

One simple thing that helped them conquer their cancer once and for all. And it almost guarantees that their cancer will not keep coming back…

Because while diet, genetics, exercise, surgery, or even removing toxins is essential for beating cancer…

This missing link to cancer treatment is even more important than any of those things in preventing tumor growth.

And this has nothing to do with $100,000+ pharmaceutical drugs. (That’s why you probably don’t hear anyone talking about this).

This is on the cutting-edge of our understanding of cancer treatment and prevention.

>> Watch this 3-minute video now to hear more about this “missing link” to cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 3 DAYS LEFT!​
Hi Jimi,

We're just 3 days away from the start of the Fatty Liver Docu-Class!

Today I'm writing to share a short video from Dr. Edward Group — explaining why loving your liver is so important — and why you need to show up to the Fatty Liver Docu-Class when it begins this coming Tuesday.

Why You Should Love Your Liver

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

You’ve probably heard that all-plant diets based on fruits and vegetables are good for you, but do you know what the most important dietary considerations are for long-term success?

There are other lifestyle considerations that are also essential since food alone cannot ensure optimal health.

Are you confused about how to make sense of conflicting information?

If you are looking for inspiration on how to start, maintain, or improve your approach to plant-based eating, I have a FREE online resource for you.

My friends, Drs Rick and Karin Dina put together an online event with many educators and doctors, including me, to share our strategies for thriving on a whole food plant-based eating plan that’s rich in fruits and vegetables.

Join us for the Raw Food and Plant-Based Mastery Summit 2024!

Click here to claim your spot.

You’ll learn:

• How to structure a fruit and vegetable-centered diet for long-term sustainability in the real world
  • How we, the speakers, have fine-tuned our diet and lifestyle approach over time to create next-level results
  • The top 5 dietary components that have made all the difference for usand how they can help you!
  • How to handle conflicting or confusing dietary and lifestyle information and choose the best approach for your unique needs
  • The importance of other lifestyle elements, in addition to food, for optimizing your health
In short, you’ll learn how to supercharge your health with a plant-based diet, rich in fruits and vegetables.

This event is a great opportunity to learn from many of the world’s top plant-based educators and doctors who’ve been doing this approach successfully for a long time, and teaching it to others,

I’m so excited to be part of this event and invite you to join us.

Love, health and joy,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Drug Research Fact or Fiction?
The recent disclosures that most studies in the medical literature are marketing dressed up as research is truly troubling. For as many as 90,000 published drug trials, a drug company hired a PR firm—a ‘medical education and communication company’ (MECC)—to carry out its clinical trials, engaged a ‘ghost’ writer to write an article with a positive spin, enlisted a prominent academic to put his or her name to the paper, which they had nothing to do with—and then succeeded in getting it published in a peer-reviewed journal.....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A plant for every health condition? 🤔

Hi Jimi,

There are three stages people go through when they wake up to the power of food to transform their lives. (Most people stop at stage two)

The first stage of the health revolution recognizes food as the most powerful way to improve your health.

Here, people start eating healthier, buying organic, and maybe even exploring farmers' markets.

The second stage is understanding the power of superfoods.

In this stage, people start using powerful plants like wheatgrass, maca, chia, moringa, and goji berries.

And that’s where most people stop….but the next stage is where things really get interesting.

This third stage is herbal medicine. You bring in powerful green medicines that supercharge your health and target your most persistent issues: stress, mental focus, hormone imbalances, energy levels, and even "incurable" chronic diseases.

This is the next revolution in plant-based healing and natural health.

That’s why we’re so excited to share this with you:

It’s called Remedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness, a hard-hitting documentary series exploring the most powerful herbal medicines known to man.

The best part? You can watch it at zero cost.

But it’s not only "medicine" for sick people to become healthy. It’s also medicine that helps healthy people become even stronger and more vital.

You’ll be on the cutting edge of natural health as 42 world-renowned experts reveal simple natural remedies and hacks for virtually every health condition you can imagine.

In this exclusive series, you’ll discover:

• The three herbs everyone should take every day—in any health condition—that are guaranteed to make you healthier, happier, and more resilient
  • An herb that improves brain function and memory for anyone—old, young, sick, or healthy (it even looks like a cross-section of a brain with a spinal cord)

• Promising remedies for the big diseases of our time—cancer, heart disease, diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and other illnesses
  • The ancient herb combination that has been shown to reverse neurodegenerative conditions like multiple sclerosis
  • A plant-based solution that addresses the real source of depression, lethargy, infertility, and a deflated libido… growing right in your own neighborhood!
  • Herbal tricks to quiet your "monkey mind" so you can stop obsessive thought loops and focus on what really matters.
  • And much, much more
Are you ready to step into the next stage of the natural health revolution?

This documentary series is packed with natural healing information you can immediately use in your lives. All you have to do is click the link to register.

And did we mention you get to watch it at no cost?

To your health,
Your DrTalks Family

P.S. The Remedy docu-series is only going to be available for a short time before they take it down, so be sure to register now!

Click HERE to register for your exclusive access

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whole Foods Betrays Its Non-GMO Roots: The Impossible Foods Controversy
In a stunning move that has left health food advocates shaking their heads, Whole Foods Market, long celebrated as a paragon of organic and non-GMO foods, has partnered with Impossible Foods, a company that brazenly embraces genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in its 'plant-based' meat products. This alliance not only contradicts Whole Foods' carefully cultivated image but also raises serious concerns about the potential health risks posed by Impossible Foods' offerings.
Why Does Science Still Ignore Vitamin C?
For more than 20 years, Dr. Harri Hemilä, biochemist, physician and epidemiologist, has been analyzing research conducted with vitamin C. In 2017, ORTHO magazine had an interview with him. At that time, the interest in vitamin C was mainly about the common cold. Now it also concerns another virus infection, Covid-19. Has anything changed since then? The near-total lack of interest within medical science for vitamin C still exists.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Doesn’t it seem strange how we can be so technologically "advanced" as a culture yet so stressed out and unhealthy?

Healthy lifestyle and diet are certainly a part of it, but I’ve felt for a while that there’s something missing. I think about this a lot because usually the answer to seemingly complex health problems is usually very simple.

Today, I'd like to give you a sneak peak at something that will probably be a big (pleasant) surprise about how to naturally eliminate the threat of disease...

Watch this video: Remedy: Ancient Medicines For Modern Illness

This hard-hitting and transformative online program explores the most powerful herbal medicines on earth – the cumulative work of at least a thousand generations of our human ancestors.

Those who came before us were much more sensitive to the world than we are today – keen observers with less distraction.

Over the centuries, humans have accumulated vast practical knowledge about the plants and herbs around them… they depended on them for both food AND medicine.

Today we are only just beginning to discover how this herbal knowledge holds the key to everything from never getting sick during flu season to having energy at the end of a long day to spend time with people you love most.

Medicinal herbs can be the answer to the most serious illnesses that humanity now faces… cancer, heart disease, autoimmune disorders, diabetes, Alzheimer’s... even Lyme Disease.

These ancient remedies have also been proven to reverse some of the common health challenges that we face as we get older like - chronic pain, stress and anxiety disorders, insomnia and chronic fatigue.

Just ONE of the herbs that is explored in the Remedy series has 16,339 peer-reviewed scientific papers about it’s dozen of health benefits.

Another one of the herbs is extremely promising for reversing multiple sclerosis! (That’s normally a life-sentence according to Western medicine.)

Click HERE Today and Watch This Sneak Peak of this incredible program.

The entire complimentary online program starts May 7 and will be available for only 2 weeks - at no cost to you. (Get access here - today)

Enjoy the program,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Want to know the unbiased truth about the natural vs. conventional cancer debate?

Then make sure to watch this video right now.

It’s no secret there’s a lot of noise and conflicting information on this subject…

For instance, some people say that lemons and lemon juice can actually "starve" cancer… or that coconut oil helps keep your body cancer-free.

And then, the mainstream media (who are all owned by Big Pharma and profit off your hardship) tells you these "at-home remedies" are no better than snake oil.

But is that really the truth?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Favorite Anti-Cancer Drink
This is one of the most unique products on the market.
You need to know why Dr. Brian Clement (Director Hippocrates Health Institute) says that this is “one of, if not the best supplement on the planet”
Made from a unique, 100% organic soybean, grown in the mountains of Mongolia, with a 30+ year history of improving health at a cellular level.
This concentrate has calculated levels of native soybean compounds, fermentation metabolites and enzymes showing various biological properties, such as anti-cancer, anti-angiogenic, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic, anti-carcinogenic activities, hormone balancing and more
So what does that mean for you…
  • Improve Immune Function
  • Reduced Inflammation
  • Improve Energy
  • Improve Mental Clarity
  • Better Gut Health
  • And so much more…

>> Learn more about how Haelan 951 is changing lives.

(Use Discount Code CRANE at checkout)
How to Use PEMF Therapy for Cancer

Dive into the world of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy (PEMF), a revolutionary approach to treating cancer. PEMF Therapy is a non-invasive, side-effect-free way to improve your cancer treatment experience. This ground-breaking approach promotes deeper healing and recovery by targeting the cancer process itself in addition to helping to manage symptoms.

PEMF therapy improves tissue health, lowers inflammation, and speeds up recovery after other cancer therapies, making it ideal for various stages of cancer. Consider this multiple action strategy to strike a balance between giving comfort and cancer prevention.

Find out how incorporating PEMF into your everyday cancer care routine can help maintain your health and vitality. Discover more about this integrative, cutting-edge treatment and get personalized guidance at DrPawluk.com, your complementary and holistic source as part of your comprehensive cancer care solutions.

-->> For more detailed information, guidance and options click here

Are Vegetables Poisoning You?

Are veggies actually toxic to humans? Let's examine the science behind this controversial claim from Paul Saladino.

Claims that plants are toxic due to defense chemicals are not backed by science. Check out this deep dive where I analyze and react to a viral doctor's controversial claims on plant toxicity.

-->> Learn the Truth Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you seek natural and effective ways to boost your immune system and help your health in other ways...

You're going to LOVE...

This brand-new recipe guide called The Herbal Immunity e-Cookbook (you're getting it completely free here today, Jim)

This handy kitchen companion was crafted by a master herbal chef who provides you 23 of her TOP delicious and healing recipes.

Each recipe is laid out clearly and beautifully (as you’ll see) and the cookbook also explains how each type of recipe helps you.

FYI this wonderful free e-cookbook is being given away as part of a global free screening of the hit docuseries Remedy: Ancient Medicine For Modern Illness that STARTS TOMORROW.

This free online series explores the most powerful herbal medicines on the planet – the cumulative work of at least a thousand generations of our human ancestors.

Along with your cookbook, you’ll also get free access to the Remedy series!

Click here to download your FREE Herbal Immunity Cookbook

Your body is well equipped to keep itself in tip top shape, as long as you give it the right nourishment.

And the right types of food really can even be "medicine."

If you're looking for a great way to fortify your body and help protect yourself against colds, flus, and more, it’s vital to feed your body the fruits, vegetables and food-herbs that it needs.

Here’s just a few of the powerful recipes that you’ll discover in the free new Herbal Immunity E-Cookbook:

• An herb-packed quinoa (or brown rice) dish from Ancient India that contains a superstar cast of immune-boosting ingredients. This one is a flavor explosion that is also outstanding for your digestion!

• 3 delicious plant-based breakfast recipes that will supercharge your immune system and satisfy your taste buds.

• A savory "Seasonal Greens Stew" that will help your immune system and also help soothe your nerves!

• And more!
There are a few KEY secrets that can change the game on how your immune system functions...

And adding more tasty herb-packed superfood recipes to your routine is definitely one of them.

Therefore, some of the "sagest" advice I can give is to take the "thyme" to check out these 23 TOP recipes from a master herbal chef and try those that most call out to you! :)

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. The 'Probiotic Pickles" on page 11 are one of my favorite recipes in this excellent e-Cookbook.

They're easy to make, delicious, and LOADED with healing benefits for your gut and immune system!

Get your free Herbal Immunity E-Cookbook right here:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We're going LIVE tomorrow with Steve Wright, founder of the Healthy Gut Company, and leading educator on all-things gut & digestive health.

So why are we talking about histamine?!

Well, there are a lot of reasons...

Did you know that the inability to clear histamine (yes, that histamine) can be linked to post-meal fatigue (food coma, anyone?!), headaches, bloating, dizziness, swelling, inflammation, itching, sneezing and a bunch of other symptoms?

Or that it's also linked to anxiety and ADD/ADHD? (I sure didn't, and I've had both for most of my life!)

Do you seem to react to everything that you eat in some way? (Or at least it feels that way.)

We often think of histamine in relation to cold and flu symptoms - but did you know that food and drinks also contain histamine and can trigger all of the above symptoms when we can't break it down and clear it from the body?

If you'd like to gain a better understanding around histamine intolerance, the signs and symptoms, why this seems to be a growing problem, which foods and drinks might be the biggest problems, and how you can reduce or eliminate these histamine-related symptoms naturally without medications....

Join us LIVE next Tuesday at 10am PST/1pm EST with our good friend, and expert - Steve Wright, the founder of the Healthy Gut Company!

He'll be sharing his knowledge, research, and solutions - and hopefully we'll also have some time for Q&A after!

Webinars with Steve are always very educational and (most importantly) fun!

Grab Your Spot HERE

Deep Dive: Understanding Histamine & Natural Solutions
Tuesday, May 7th - 10am PT / 1pm ET

Steve is one of the top educators in the field, and always has a ton of helpful tips and suggestions to share during our webinars!

Histamine issues are rampant and most people have no idea (myself included - I did not realize that histamine can drive anxiety)!

New to RHT? You don't want to miss this... our live webinars have been a life-changing resource for tens of thousands of people over the last 10 years and... we have fun while learning!

Grab Your Spot.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Boost Your Immunity & Clear Sinuses:
Expert Tips for Lasting Relief
Hey Jimi,

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic week! In this episode, Evan Brand joins me as we dive into the realm of immune health and sinus relief, particularly geared towards addressing these concerns in children. Today we'll provide invaluable insights and practical tips to help you and your loved ones achieve lasting relief and bolster your immunity naturally.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Expert Strategies for Immune Support and Sinus Relief || Revitalize Your Health
In this episode, we cover:
  • Understanding Sinus Issues: Sinus problems can escalate into more serious respiratory issues for both children and adults, underscoring the importance of proactive management.
  • Beyond Temporary Solutions: Conventional treatments such as steroids, antibiotics, and antihistamines offer temporary relief but fail to address the underlying causes of sinus discomfort.
  • Harnessing the Power of NAC: N-acetylcysteine (NAC) emerges as a promising solution for breaking up stubborn mucus and elevating glutathione levels, crucial for combatting oxidative stress and promoting respiratory health.
  • The Benefits of Sinus Irrigation: Learn how sinus irrigation and flushing techniques can effectively remove mucus, thereby thwarting the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses.
  • Nutrition as a Cornerstone: Discover the pivotal role of nutrition in fortifying the immune system, with a particular emphasis on steering clear of processed and pasteurized dairy products to support overall well-being.

Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You May Also Like...
The Secrets to Addressing Lyme and Parasites

In this podcast with Dr. Jaban Moore, we’re diving into the areas of Lyme and parasites, and we discuss different strategies to address Lyme from food templates and lifestyle modifications to medical strategies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you check the ingredient lists of the products that you buy?
Everything from your shampoo and personal care products to your cleaning supplies and kitchen cookware are made up of chemicals - and some of them are particularly disruptive to your body's natural balance.
This isn't just to scare you. These chemicals can lead to serious health issues affecting the immune system and hormonal balance, which increases the risk of cancer and other diseases. Some chemicals and products have even been banned in certain countries.
Read this eBook from an award-winning cancer researcher to learn what these chemicals are (plus 7 products to replace them with immediately).
Everyday Products Linked to Cancer Plus 7 Better Solutions
Click Here
Take control of your health today by downloading your copy of the eBook and start making safer choices for you and your loved ones.

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I will be giving a webinar tonight to a small group for IPAK today at 4 pm ET​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 1 DAY LEFT!​
Hi Jimi,

We're just 1 day away from the start of the Fatty Liver Docu-Class!

Today I'm writing to share some fascinating information with you that comes from one of our Docu-Class speakers: Dr. Bob DeMaria.

Also known as America's Drugless Doctor, Dr. Bob went on camera with me to share...

6 Strange Signs Your Liver is Sick

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eating These Vegetables Lower Inflammation and Mortality Risk
Could the secret to a longer, healthier life be hiding in your vegetable drawer? A new study suggests that consuming cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower may lower inflammation and reduce mortality risk.
American Heart Association's Irresponsible News Release of the Intermittent Fasting Study
The American Heart Association (AHA) recently released a news report highlighting a poster presentation that suggested an association between an 8-hour time-restricted eating schedule (intermittent fasting) and a 91% higher risk of cardiovascular disease mortality (AHA 2024, Chen 2024). This AHA's news release quickly spread throughout the internet, causing much confusion to the public. However, this preliminary finding has not undergone full statistical analysis or peer review, and the AHA's premature release of such information has been criticized as irresponsible and potentially misleading.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black Seed: The Remedy for Everything But Death
This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists.

Join Ian Clark, founder of Activation Products and Sayer Ji, founder of GreenMedInfo as they dive into the power of this magical seed as well as the benefits of ingesting other essential oils. Join us LIVE on Tuesday, May 7 @ 1pm EST.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
Episode 370: LICENSE TO LIVE
Christine Anderson, MEP, unceremoniously censored by the European Parliament, Joins Del to finish her Message to Europe and the World; Jefferey Jaxen Reports on The Origins of the Bird Flu Outbreak, Elon Fights Australia’s Move to Censor the World, and another ‘climate scare’ talking point falls flat in legacy media; Del Reunites with The Original Voice of Vaccine Research, Truth, and Education; Finally, The ICAN legal Match has been extended!
Guests: Christine Anderson, MEP, Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How Stress Affects Digestion​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Recently, a husband and wife who were both Air Force service members requested a religious exemption from vaccination for their children so that they could attend on-base daycare activities. The Air Force denied their request and one of their children was set to be kicked out of the center within a week.
Lead Counsel, Aaron Siri, Esq. lays out the details here:​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you’re interested in plant-based or vegetarian approaches to health and longevity, I think you’ll love a new online event created by my friends at Complement.

Today, you have the chance to grab a free VIP ticket to Plantapalooza: Fit Over 40!

>> Click here for your free VIP ticket.

You’ll experience 8 days of expertise from plant-based doctors, registered dietitians, bestselling authors, fitness experts, and meditation specialists.

Plus, as a bonus for signing up today, you'll instantly access the Plantapalooza Fitness Cookbook with yummy recipes to improve your energy, mobility, strength, and wellness so you feel your best for years to come.

Don’t wait…they're opening up VIP access to our community for free!

>> Click here to claim your free VIP ticket to Plantapalooza.

To your longer, energetic, and fulfilling life,

- Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
check out these recent episodes from Rosie Radio:

VU Sponsors