ZampleBox

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey im wondering whats everyone's take on ZampleBox? Like have you guys used it before and what was your experience with it? I've been looking for a way to try a bunch of new flavors that I haven't before and this seems like a great way to do it.

Or if anyone knows of other ejuice subscription box's like ZampleBox let me know the same thing :) :p

Thanks y'all!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not used a subscription service there are a few that blow zample away.
Last I heard zample was pretty fucked up and not worth the money.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
What others are there?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Search ejuice subscription in Google. There are quite a few to choose from.

IMO, it's cheaper to use a subscription to try most juices. However, those juices are overpriced to begin with, IMO.

Unless you KNOW you are going to stick to "premium" juices and are never going to try cheaper juices, then a subscription would suit you.

Lots of places offer 100/120 mils for 10-20 bucks, and they are making good juice.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Why tho? Come on guys give me some recommendations for similar things and reasons why it "ZUCKS" XD :) :p

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried The Drip Club. They have something called "Hero Box" and it's not a subscription; you decide if you want the box or not. They tell you what's coming as well, and how many mls of each juice. For example, this month's box has The Pale Whale, Gemini, Moo E-liquids and something else. 90 mls for $37. I didn't buy it, as I am trying out some low-cost vendors for now to same money. $37 gets me a heck of a lot more than 90 mls now.

I never tried Zample, but looked for reviews on reddit---messed up. The juice wasn't premium. Customers repeatedly received the same low-quality bottles even after they notified customer service they hadn't liked the juice. The flavor profile they filled in prior to paying for the subscription was ignored. One person filled in a flavor profile with desserts and custards, and then received a box with mostly citrus and menthols. Another complaint was that it was impossible to cancel the membership, so people kept being charged for juice they didn't want, and getting the run-around from customer service.

The reviews were weeks old; so hopefully the company got its act together. Good luck.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I've tried The Drip Club. They have something called "Hero Box" and it's not a subscription; you decide if you want the box or not. They tell you what's coming as well, and how many mls of each juice. For example, this month's box has The Pale Whale, Gemini, Moo E-liquids and something else. 90 mls for $37. I didn't buy it, as I am trying out some low-cost vendors for now to same money. $37 gets me a heck of a lot more than 90 mls now.

I never tried Zample, but looked for reviews on reddit---messed up. The juice wasn't premium. Customers repeatedly received the same low-quality bottles even after they notified customer service they hadn't liked the juice. The flavor profile they filled in prior to paying for the subscription was ignored. One person filled in a flavor profile with desserts and custards, and then received a box with mostly citrus and menthols. Another complaint was that it was impossible to cancel the membership, so people kept being charged for juice they didn't want, and getting the run-around from customer service.

The reviews were weeks old; so hopefully the company got its act together. Good luck.

LOL if i could get a link to those "low cost vendors" thatd be great also ;) ill check out Drip Club also, tho $37 + shipping seems a tad steep if there not all premium bottles. Are they all premium bottles or like the lower end "house juice" varieties?

Wait what do you mean with ZampleBox? From what ive seen it is all high end stuff. Also I cant have them ignoring my dislikes on juices as im highly allergic to anything Raspberry flavored...

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Drip Club has included only premium juices so far. They're ok.
It's Zample that pushes house juice on you.

Not sure if we're supposed to post vendor links in this thread, but the latest I bought was Artisan Vapes---it's on its way to my mailbox.
Before that it was Black Axis Vapors, which I have reordered several times already.
And before that it was Verde Valley Vapes, which had good flavors but I'm still undecided about buying again or not.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Why would Zample do that? I was looking around and that seemed to have taken place in late 2014 early 2015 any idea if they have cleaned up there act? Any other good ones around?

Might wana check you RedRockVapor also. They are quite good.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a ZB subscription, never had anything that wasn't in my flavor choices list. You can change your sub on your account page at any time including things like skipping a month, high VG only or changing the nic level. As to if they are all 'Premium' juices, well I don't know exactly what a premium juice is. They all have pretty labels :D I got the sub because I like to try a lot of different stuff and it does that for me.

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have a ZB subscription, never had anything that wasn't in my flavor choices list. You can change your sub on your account page at any time including things like skipping a month, high VG only or changing the nic level. As to if they are all 'Premium' juices, well I don't know exactly what a premium juice is. They all have pretty labels :D I got the sub because I like to try a lot of different stuff and it does that for me.

What kinds of things have you gotton?

Anyone try NicPick?

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive had good luck with vapebox. They've stayed in my flavor profile and I've only had one juice I really didn't like, but taste is subjective so I'm sure the juice was fine and it was just me. I've used them since August and have pretty well satisfied.

Smazvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have $4 vape club and super happy. They let you customize your order and you still very to try different flavors. Once I got a flavor that was too sweet for me and they let me return it for a different flavor. Not sure if zamplebox let's you return bottles.
I think they still have a coupon on their website.
www.4dollarvapeclub.com

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have $4 vape club and super happy. They let you customize your order and you still very to try different flavors. Once I got a flavor that was too sweet for me and they let me return it for a different flavor. Not sure if zamplebox let's you return bottles.
I think they still have a coupon on their website.
www.4dollarvapeclub.com

What kind of juice do they give you? Any bigger brands or is it there own in house stuff?

Smazvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's just their custom house brand, but it says it's made in an AEMSA certified lab, so it seems very premium and complex. I've tasted big premium brands at conventions and theirs seems to be up there in quality and taste.

VU Sponsors