Zample box is a scam

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am on a mission to let everyone know about zample box and the practices. I just recently joined and filled out my flavor profile and did not get one flavor that I picked. I emailed them and there respond was if I like 3 of the flavors we were even, but I did not get 1. Now I have 11 citrus and tea vapes that is disgusting. They don't care about there customers. So my new mission is to expose them for what they are. So if you like to waste your money try them

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've read a lot of reviews from people saying they didn't get what they wanted.
Even read a few reviews where multiple people said they got the exact same stuff, which makes the 'hand picked' claim a bit hard to believe.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not they told me it's beta .even if it is still not even close

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We've been getting zampleboxes since we first started vaping 7-8 months ago and have usually enjoyed the selections we receive. Yeah, once in a while there's a dud or two but for the price I think it's pretty good. It's given us a chance to try out a variety of different juices and really figure out what we like. We're cancelling next month just because we have more juice than I think we could vape in a year at this point!

I've done the math on most of our boxes and for the $30 a month we usually get $60-$100 worth of juice.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I upset because I did not get any of my profile.i I want to try new company's not tea and citrus .not one bottle I could vape.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dessert, bakery, cereal custard

There answer was if I like 1 then I got my money's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't gotten mine for this month but I didn't put much in my first month. I got NicQuid Daybreak which would potentially be my ADV if I could figure out how to clone it.
Got some Johnson Creek Autumn Crisp, Nick's Swag and Lush, a Golden Drops So Cool Strawberry, and Victory Pole Position. Nothing unvapeable and I have chosen and finished 2 and a half bottles out of the 6 and started all 5. I have about 60 bottles of juice I bought since I started vaping and all of them hands down beat the crap sold at gas stations.
The 'good deals' I have gotten were at Indy E-cigs where they have discontinued lines and sold premium juices at half off, and still had them to sample. They are the best vape shop in Indiana by far that I have heard of. Bought one of each of the Obsessions and Vinyl Vapes and each of the discontinued Namberjuices. So unless my next box is an utter failure I'll continue to be happy.
When I go to vape shops I can only handle sampling a handful of flavors. When I went to Indy Ecigs on Dec 31, I had been vaping a mix of 2 strong coffees for the entire hour drive and was catching a cold. Nothing tasted right to me and I bought 2 things I'd never do typically and regretted the next day (runts banana based) and the stuff I knew I like tasted awful too. I read spice merchants inhale coffee grounds to reset their noses and I think drinking water between samples is a good idea too. Oh what thread am I on?
Basically you can taste crap in person, go to a vape shop that doesn't carry that good of stuff to begin with or isn't your style, find something you know you like and stick with it, or roll the dice. There are 4-5 other clubs (drip club is one) and they all seem to be more expensive. I found an article that was a year or two old and I don't think too many had their flavor profiles fixed.
If all you want is custards, and no companies send them custards that month, you probably aren't going to get them. You are just paying to be the target audience for what probably amounts to free samples from the vendors. Any successful company probably doesn't need zamplebox but may want to increase sales on something they think is good by getting more people to try it. Now if I could just figure out how to clone NicQuid Daybreak I'd be set... oh what the hell, I'll just buy another :)

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am on a mission to let everyone know about zample box and the practices. I just recently joined and filled out my flavor profile and did not get one flavor that I picked. I emailed them and there respond was if I like 3 of the flavors we were even, but I did not get 1. Now I have 11 citrus and tea vapes that is disgusting. They don't care about there customers. So my new mission is to expose them for what they are. So if you like to waste your money try them
So you started on the $45 plan and have 150ml of nothing but 11 bottles tea and citrus? Can you please post out your list? I'll do the same with mine once I get it. Should hopefully be today. I was on Surprise me last month but did add in a few profiles a week ago. Also, did you ONLY pick custard? If so I probably wouldn't guess they have 11 custards on their flavor bible. But I doubt you care and have cancelled.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm with you on zamplebox, seems like just a huge scam to get money out of people til they get enough income to finally implement what they advertise. When you sign up it openly promises a curated experience based on your flavor profiles, not that they are in beta. Here's my correspondence with their customer service.

TL;DR : Basically I was told nothing they advertise is true and I should be happy that I got 70% off retail for my box of crap. Names withdrawn to not publicly point the finger at a single person.

My Initial E-mail
On Thu, 18 Dec at 7:31 pm , DustinB wrote:
Hi, I received my first box and got all fruit flavors. I especially do not like pineapple or exotic fruits, namely the pina colada type flavors, which I got several of these. I only selected dessert, smooth, sweet, custard, candy flavors on the profile when I signed up.

I went to my account and looked at my flavor profile and it is empty, it apparently did not accept my flavor profile selection at signup. I also attempted to edit the profile just now and my selections are not being saved.

Can you please tell me how to resolve this as I have a box full of flavors and only 2 of them are even remotely close to my flavor profile.

Thanks,
Dustin B

First reply from zamplebox customer service
Hi Dustin,

I completely understand where your frustration is coming from. However, I just want to remind you that our flavor profiles are still in their early beta and are not fully functional. That is why our members that sign up right now have Early Member status and are getting 70% off the retail price of the liquids. We do this to compensate for the inaccurate flavor profiles. This means that you only need to vape 30% of the liquids to break-even. If you vape half the box you're actually saving 20%. This doesn't even include the time you save not having to hunt down new liquids and order them individually from each company.

We are absolutely continuing to improve our flavor profiles and you are in on the ground floor and will be grandfathered in with your low pricing.

Please keep in mind that ZampleBox is a sampling service designed to help you discover new flavors, brands and new tastes that you would have otherwise not tried.

Sincerely,
Name withdrawn

Fellow ZB Family Member

My reply
On Thu, 18 Dec at 11:02 pm , Dustin B wrote:
When is the flavor profile set to be active? I found posts from May that announce the addition of flavor profiles, but they aren't active 7 months later? When I signed up, while it did state it was in beta, still led me to believe it was at least somewhat functional. The only things that are active are the subscription level and nic level, so technically the "flavor" profile is completely inactive since no flavor types can even be chosen. This resulted in me receiving 4 bottles that I absolutely hate, one I don't like, and one that is somewhat ok.

I understand and like the early member pricing marketing aspect, but it is a bit misleading on the current functionality. Can you please give me an idea as to when the flavor profile is set to be active? I'm not trying to complain too much, just voicing concerns over my experience.

Thanks

Next zamplebox reply from another person
Hi Dustin,

Thank you for reaching back out!

Right now, the flavor profile is set on 4 main categories that we go on. Tobacco, Fruit, Menthol, and Dessert.

For example: If you do not like tobacco or menthol we will put together and send you a NMNT box (no menthol/no tobacco).

We say in beta because we want to see what our members are interested in trying! Also we are working on inventory slots so we can eventually cater your box exactly to your flavor profile. Essentially giving you options of what to put in each slot for you box. This unfortunately, does just take time and is a lot more work than we originally thought.

We do not have a set date to this to roll out but the word is we are very close to getting this rolled out!

Hope this helps some and sorry for any confusion regarding your flavor profile. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Cheers!

Name withdrawn

My next reply
On Fri, 19 Dec at 12:53 pm , Dustin B wrote:
Just cancel my account please. When I signed up your website said I could select the flavors I love and I would have a custom tailored box. I selected the flavors I liked and I received the complete opposite of what I selected. Then I contact you guys and I am told that the flavor profiles are not even active and that the reason I got low pricing is so I could save 70% on juice that I hate. Now you say I can select from 4 profiles, yet there's no way to do that other than contacting you after I receive the first box and find out it's all a lie... But I still have a box full of crap that I apparently got a great deal on.

Final zamplebox reply from yet another person
Hi Dustin,

We are very sad to see you go, but we have cancelled your subscription per your request.

I look forward to seeing you back in the family!

Best regards,

Name withdrawn

ZampleBox Family Representative

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
[QUOTEMaby I should of n
I upset because I did not get any of my profile.i I want to try new company's not tea and citrus .not one bottle I could vape.
Sorry to hear that. With all the companies and times I Never had one bad experience maybe I should of never said that lol. Well I use to get bad juices all the time but that was in the beginning. You would figure by now they could figure how to make it taste good guess not. lot of time a few of us go out to vape shops juice tasting and be surprised how many times not one of us could find anything good to vape . Come to think of it Out of hundreds of juices we have vaped we could only find a couple you could vape all day and the one I bought I now use as a flavor lol.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I see all kinds of happy Zamplebox subscribers posting on Instagram and Twitter every day. Zamplebox is very up front with the fact that flavor profiles are in beta, and that your shipment may include "Family Favorites" that other subscribers like, which may be outside of your flavor profile.

They have two subscription options:
  1. 60-100mL of juice for $25/mo
  2. 120-180mL of juice for $45/mo
That's a pretty darn good price if you ask me, not to mention they often include coupons in the box. I would hardly call them a ripoff.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're right, a lot of people are happy and don't care, but they are doing false advertising. Go to the signup page and see what it says, it says the flavor profiles do work. They sent me nothing but stuff that is outside my profile. I got almost all tropical type juices. Then when I called them on it they told me I should be happy that I got such a great deal on stuff I hate. I can waste my money by myself easier and be more happy about it.

Read my correspondence with them. Their bullshit flavor profile advertising has been going on for nearly a year and its still not working at all, yet they advertise on their damn signup page that it works. I could program a working flavor profile system in a day, its not some crazy control system that lands shit on mars. When you call them on it they give you a bullshit response to try and make you feel better about being bent over. "Well my butthole sure hurts, but damn if I didn't get a great deal on it."

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I did read your correspondence, and I went through the whole subscription process on their site. On the page where you select flavor profiles:

"FLAVOR PROFILES ARE IN BETA, but If you join today, you'll never pay extra for flavor profiles and we'll also let you lock in the industry-low 70% off price as a way of saying thank you for helping improve ZampleBox! Enjoy your delicious assortment!"

"We find that 97% of ZampleBox Family Members enjoy receiving "Family Favorites" (vaping liquids that are most popular amongst ZampleBox Family Members). We'll make sure to include 1-2 Family Favorites e-juices in your ZampleBox. These e-liquids may fall outside of your flavor profile, but we're confident you'll enjoy trying the liquids that are more popular with other ZampleBox Family Members!"

Not to mention everything contained within the Terms of Service that you accept by default when subscribing.

Basically, they are shipping you a box of samples @ 70% off retail price. That's what you're subscribing to. Obviously, they want to do their best to send people product they enjoy, but flavor profiles are beta. Even then, there is no guarantee that you will like everything they send, even if it's within your flavor profile. It seems pretty obvious to me, and apparently the vast majority of people who use this service, that it's for people who want to sample a wide variety of e-liquid at a discounted price. If you want a 100% flavor profile match, then this probably isn't a service you want to use. That's like saying your magazine subscription is a scam because you don't like every single thing contained between the covers.

In a nutshell, if your butthole hurts, next time consider what you're getting yourself into before cramming something up your ass in the first place.

Last edited:

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol hey now, if they hadn't sweet talked me I wouldn't have let them bend me over...

What does BETA mean? Beta is a functional release for error testing once initial development has happened to the point that they have functionality. As it stands now, their "flavor" profile system is completely inactive.

The statement you quoted says they may include 1-2 flavors outside of my profile... Without a working profile system there is no flavor profile, yet this leads you to believe there is a flavor profile system. I received pretty much all island fruit liquids which I specifically hate.

Damn man, the page you are quoting from allows you to select a flavor profile, but they don't tell you the selections are not saved and do not work in any way. You also say I was in the wrong because I didn't pay attention to the TOS, which doesn't even mention any of this. So they advertise that everything is working in at least some way, yet I'm in the wrong somehow. Look at the image I attached of the main page, it tells you what you are supposed to get, even the page you quoted from tells you that you will get at least something you chose.

I really don't understand why you are overlooking all this and trying to defend them so much, doesn't make sense. Are you just seeing what you want to see or are they compensating you in some way? High school/college buddies?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-06-12-56-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-12-56-51.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 24

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I'm defending them for two reasons:

1) I'm a Zamplebox affiliate. Which means they were vetted before I signed up to endorse them.
2) You didn't get what you wanted. That's fine, I get it...but that doesn't mean they are scamming people.

Their marketing is no different from any other company on the planet who claims that you're going to absolutely fall in love with their product. That's kind of how marketing works. Beta phase typically means that a technology is being offered for the first time outside of the group who developed it. It's going to have flaws and bugs.

Be unhappy. Be mad. Tell people you didn't get what you thought you signed up for. But don't go calling for heads to roll and claim that this is a scam, because it isn't.

Bill_K

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
^ No one cares.

Anyway, same experience here. I got absolutely nothing that fit my request, nor in the ballpark. I cancelled as well after 2 months. Why roll the dice on something that I can't either try first or predict what I'm getting. I'd rather take that money and just pickup more juice I vape. Takes the frustration out of it.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was never expecting to fall in love with everything they sent me, with taste being so subjective that's just not possible. What I did expect was what they advertised that I would be paying for, at least some liquids in my profile.

You're right, betas have flaws and bugs, not a complete lack of any functionality...

I'm not calling for heads to roll. I'm just saying when a company says you are paying for such and such, then they don't deliver on any of it, it is a scam. I don't care how you look at it or try and twist it, it is without a doubt false advertising.

Had they said they would send me a box of random liquids that were tested to be of quality for 70% off retail, I would have gotten what they advertised. Actually, not even then, because I got a box full of island fruit type liquids so not even random.

If they don't want to be scamming people they need to remove all the flavor profile bullshit and flat out say you are getting a completely random bkx of crap. That the flavor profile system in no way works, that its not even in beta. But if you lock in now, one day the flavor profiles will be active and your subscription price will be locked in. As I said, you can twist it around any way you want, but they are not doing anything even remotely close to what they advertise.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Paid for a subscription service to receive X at Y price.

Received X at Y price. Didn't like it.

Scam.

Gotcha. o_O

Troy Brown

Member For 4 Years
This toilet paper said it wouldn't rip when wiping my ass, BUT IT DID....Smell my fingers....SMELL THEM!!!
Its a scam man.....a scam I tell ya!!

Seriously, I see it as, you got what you paid for really.
This is why I only buy from coampany's that are selling the good stuff.
Ok, so I pay a little more that the usual corner store sells their backroom/basement mixes for, but I get what I know is good and it is what I was looking for.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did read your correspondence, and I went through the whole subscription process on their site. On the page where you select flavor profiles:

"FLAVOR PROFILES ARE IN BETA, but If you join today, you'll never pay extra for flavor profiles and we'll also let you lock in the industry-low 70% off price as a way of saying thank you for helping improve ZampleBox! Enjoy your delicious assortment!"

"We find that 97% of ZampleBox Family Members enjoy receiving "Family Favorites" (vaping liquids that are most popular amongst ZampleBox Family Members). We'll make sure to include 1-2 Family Favorites e-juices in your ZampleBox. These e-liquids may fall outside of your flavor profile, but we're confident you'll enjoy trying the liquids that are more popular with other ZampleBox Family Members!"

Not to mention everything contained within the Terms of Service that you accept by default when subscribing.

Basically, they are shipping you a box of samples @ 70% off retail price. That's what you're subscribing to. Obviously, they want to do their best to send people product they enjoy, but flavor profiles are beta. Even then, there is no guarantee that you will like everything they send, even if it's within your flavor profile. It seems pretty obvious to me, and apparently the vast majority of people who use this service, that it's for people who want to sample a wide variety of e-liquid at a discounted price. If you want a 100% flavor profile match, then this probably isn't a service you want to use. That's like saying your magazine subscription is a scam because you don't like every single thing contained between the covers.

In a nutshell, if your butthole hurts, next time consider what you're getting yourself into before cramming something up your ass in the first place.
Thats bullshit.. people are getting NO flavors inside their profile, not just 1 or 2 outside of it. And then to be told 'You should be happy to get it @ 70% off, so shut up', is about as far into 'asshole' as you can get.

Me thinks you picked the wrong affiliate :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Me thinks you picked the wrong affiliate :)
Me thinks there are thousands of subscribers who use this service and are very happy with it. The disgruntled few who didn't get what they thought they signed up for are to be expected.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Paid for a subscription service to receive X at Y price.

Received X at Y price. Didn't like it.

Scam.

Gotcha. o_O
Paid for a subscription to receive X at Y price

Received ALL W at Y price. Didnt like it

Scammers scammed people

Thus a scam.

I find it quite funny that you go all 'its a conspiracy' on things and people that really are not, but defend scammers that pay you for referrals... Go figure :rolleyes:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Me thinks there are thousands of subscribers who use this service and are very happy with it. The disgruntled few who didn't get what they thought they signed up for are to be expected.
That is true.. there are also thousands that like the Fruit and Citrus crap they put out 90% of the time. Those people will be happy. However, to say that they will and do put out other types specifically to your liking, is bullshit.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I don't get why you keep trying to say we're all a bunch of idiots that completely misread the advertising and were expecting perfection... All I wanted was what they advertised, they didn't deliver on any of it. There's no way any normal logical person can try and argue the way you are. Must be pretty decent money.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you even Zamplebox, bro?
Did... same thing happened. Put in Tobaccos and Deserts, got nothing but Fruit and Citrus.. Twice. Got told the same BS 'But its 70% off' story too..

This isnt new.. many have been complaining for a long while now.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Must be pretty decent money.
Oh, it is. Just put a down payment on a brand new BMW.

There are other similar services out there, and they have the same issues. Some who switched from Zamplebox have been happier with Craft Vapery. The flavor selections are supposedly a better match, but you don't get as much juice. Again, I would reiterate that Zamplebox is more geared towards people who want to sample a wider variety of flavors. That much seems obvious to me, but YMMV.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've tried zamplebox, craft, and zodist. While I wasn't happy with craft or zodist based on the quality of juices, I in no way feel that I was ripped off. They both sent me juices that were in my profile as they advertised, though I didn't like most of them.

The part you are wrong on is zamplebox is in fact promising nearly the same thing. They are not advertising a completely random selection of juices. They promise at least some juices in your flavor profile, but they don't even have a working flavor profile system. There's no way you can argue this... If the service is geared towards random crap, they should say that and not say you get some juices in your selected flavor profile.

DustinB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This toilet paper said it wouldn't rip when wiping my ass, BUT IT DID....Smell my fingers....SMELL THEM!!!
Its a scam man.....a scam I tell ya!!

Seriously, I see it as, you got what you paid for really.
This is why I only buy from coampany's that are selling the good stuff.
Ok, so I pay a little more that the usual corner store sells their backroom/basement mixes for, but I get what I know is good and it is what I was looking for.

Your comparison is not even close to the same thing. What would be more accurate is advertising toilet paper and receiving sandpaper.

snails1023

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I am not mistaken, they approach vendors and want you to give them a pre determined amount of bottled juice per month ( at no charge to them) in return your business will increase with the exposure you get from people that are trying your product. I didn't like them when I was approached to be a supplier for them because of this business model. ( Just another middle man trying to make a buck off someone else) Glad I didn't sign on the dotted line with them.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

That is bullshit 97% are happy .that's such a lie.you must work for them .I payed 70$ for 11 bottles only can vape 1 .I got my money's worth .my ass . You must not work hard for your money but I do.so you and zample box can take my next months box and shove it up you guys asses.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have been pissed if they did that to me. This is really simple.

They sold:
We'll have a concierge examine a wide variety of eLiquids, and have him hand pick a selection for you using his keen knowledge of flavor.

They delivered:
We have a bunch of random bottles in our warehouse, so we'll blindfold a monkey and have it toss a few random bottles in a box for you.

Seriously, this isn't that difficult. Take a printout of Shawn's flavor profile to the freaking warehouse, and go "Hmmmm... It says Shawn likes desert, bakery, cereal... Let me see. We have Pina Colada. No match, We have Coco Puff Explosion. That's a match, in the box. Chilean Cluster Fuck Tobacco. Not a match. Apple Fritter Orgasm. Yep, in da box.". I mean... really?

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have been pissed if they did that to me. This is really simple.

They sold:
We'll have a concierge examine a wide variety of eLiquids, and have him hand pick a selection for you using his keen knowledge of flavor.

They delivered:
We have a bunch of random bottles in our warehouse, so we'll blindfold a monkey and have it toss a few random bottles in a box for you.

Seriously, this isn't that difficult. Take a printout of Shawn's flavor profile to the freaking warehouse, and go "Hmmmm... It says Shawn likes desert, bakery, cereal... Let me see. We have Pina Colada. No match, We have Coco Puff Explosion. That's a match, in the box. Chilean Cluster Fuck Tobacco. Not a match. Apple Fritter Orgasm. Yep, in da box.". I mean... really?
LOL :)

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Implied_facepalm.jpg

..The same thing happened to me..I wrote the CEO of the company Tony I believe his name is and he responded back that they were in their "Beta" stages..He said the same exact thing to my email complaining that the past three boxes were duplicates of the same flavors ex: two different apples ..teas and spices that were so horrible I had to dump them in the toilet!! Ejuice companies I've never heard before. Their first box was good then spiral downfall the next two boxes..I'm done..I've cancelled my subscription and order good juice from "The Drip Club" where you can see what flavor profiles are in your months box. My flavor profiles are primarily dessert vapes with some fruits ..There are three vapors in my house and not one of us could vape anything they sent the past two boxes!! I mean just horrible ejuices!! I'm glad to see this post..They are too hyped up and you do not get your money worth from them and they don't even try to match your profile in the slightest!! ..I also heard that Zamplebox reaches out to to 'low end' ejuice companies makes bulk deals with them to fill their subscription orders and puts one or two more known ejuice companies mixed in the boxes ..I've heard better reviews on "Craft Vapery" I might give them a try but "The Drip Club's Hero Box" is the way I've been sampling better ejuice companies and I've been very happy with it plus it's only $24.95 and you can get up to 65 ML of juice a month depending which featured "Hero Box" they are advertising. Thank you for posting your experience with Zample Box I'm glad to see that someone is trying to expose them for what they really are!!!

..One more thing to mention they used to send stickers and coupons in my box ..Last three boxes none..then I seen on their website that they are dividing the better e-juice companies and flavors in their "Gold" package and the "Bronze" and "Silver" are getting alot of the "lesser quality" ejuice..Just thought I'd mention that which is what I've experienced and I gave them more than time enough to get it together (4 boxes total) ..And to all of those who think we got our money's worth..Not if you can't vape it and it makes you sick!! I can get 120 ML of Dr. Crimmy's for $36.00 incl shipping and be in "Vape Heaven" !! There are better deals out there and companies that do have good juice at good prices!! I'm not throwing my money to "Zample I mean BetaBox" anymore!!

Has anyone tried these:
CRAFT VAPERY
VAPE BOX
I tried "Vape Box" ..the one with the hardware and they sent me a nice Council of Vapes Sub Ohm and 3 bottles of juice that I could actually vape..I only did one month of them due to that I had two subscriptions at the time so I went with the less expensive one which was Zample Box ..The ejuice was better than ZB and so was the presentation of the box. They are more on the pricey side though ..I haven't tried "Craft VApery" but have watched alot of YouTube video's on them and going to give them a go and see this month..I will let you know how it is and take a pic of what is inside the box.. :)

VU Sponsors