Become a Patron!

YouTube Channel Needs Products For Review!

My name is Cody and my wife and I have a YouTube Channel called C&C Vapes and we review vapes and e-liquid and our channel is just starting out but we have like 505 views on some of our videos and was wondering if there is any Vaping Company that would be interested in sending us Vape Products to try and do reviews on? Doing this would help keep our channel going as well as help promote the Vaping Business. If anyone is interested please email us at Redacted for privacy concerns

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
most reviewers do it that hard way and buy the item and reach out to the vendors and maybe get one for discount or free. i used to reviews and stopped when youtube changed their policies plus there are plenty more informed reviewers out there IMHO. plus with the new regulations that may or may not happen that could change the industry and there for change what you would review anyway.

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would get out of the vape juice review bidness and get into selling DIY gear if I were you C&C. I would sell good 500 gram digital scales, lab equipment, nicotine base, and food flavorings instead. Since I already have all that stuff I won't be a customer, but good luck anyway.

VU Sponsors