Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tough decisions but I think I'll go with the custom wood doors made by @SteelDriver. Also trying out V3's strawberry shortcake.
8632cfb1594c9bc8cc71efc8181358e6.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Long drive today! Used this exclusively for 3 months, same coils and everything
Kanthal 28/34 twisted x2 dual coils at 0.5 ohms, 50 watts or sometimes 80 if I want a little fog

View attachment 97310

Will I make anyone jealous of my 2-year old RX200 and $22 RTA? Haha
Flavor is Butterscotch Custard diy

Nice RX! Like the Cyan.

This is my latest $2 clearance full kit that was just added to my backup arsenal.

2017-11-20_18.19.38.jpg

But my ADV will probably forever be the Pico V1 (3 of 'em)paired with the eGo ONE Mega V1(8 of 'em).

2017-09-14_09.20.41.jpg

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight's setups.

Both rocking SS claptons .14
The CSMNT cap is sick on the Kennedy deck with a grizzly sleeve. Top and bottom airflow. dragon flow!
Copper goon 24 with a blue sleeve
Everything here is authentic except the carbon fiber sleeve on the able which I assume is a clone because it doesn't sit flush with the able pieces.
5c14fa770c8e2c89274c3a763e1a3f98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's authentic that's a good deal

Yeah my mate owns the shop. I get discount too so will probably get it for $70.00. It's him who got me into RDA'S an mechs. I started on a cheap mech but cos it's the best vape I've ever had I'm selling some mods to get that :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tonight's setups.

The CSMNT cap is sick on the Kennedy deck with a grizzly sleeve. Top and bottom airflow. dragon flow!
Everything here is authentic except the carbon fiber sleeve on the able which I assume is a clone because it doesn't sit flush with the able pieces.

Love your setups! I'm getting a copper goon when I get my mech

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1512136338883.jpg
Nx100 and berserker again. I'm enjoying MTL again since I got this tank.
I've been sub ohming for months cos no decent low wattage tanks have been released. This is perfect when I'm craving cigarettes

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah my mate owns the shop. I get discount too so will probably get it for $70.00. It's him who got me into RDA'S an mechs. I started on a cheap mech but cos it's the best vape I've ever had I'm selling some mods to get that :)
How's this polishing job? Talk about bling.
a43bb53b8a4dd1dab191d9778db12508.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Great Combo, FreeMax Fireluke Mesh sub ohm tank on the WISMEC REULEAUX RX GEN3 300W TC BOX MOD with using Caramel Waffle Cappuccino from TheSauceLA

20171209_223141.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a copper able w/o a sleeve (feels better in the hand) brass button housing combo and copper goon with n80 aliens .11ohms
Vtc5a fresh off the line.
Out here in ventura Calif damn fires wrecking my town
749289fa42b56aad24df5174ede72018.jpg
a40f8c2df0d12719b9c85a4e34f95199.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I will be ordering a copper goon myself too match the copper mech I'm getting :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tonight's setups.

Sweet setups!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now Tallahassee's Directors Cut in the Alien with the Baby Beast at 45 Watts and a T8 coil

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Butterscotch diy, Exo RTA, rx200 same old same old. Lots of new flavors to try been letting me down :( Turned two tanks into MTL setups, but no flavors worth MTLing yet

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
New Christmas gift from Vaporesso, even included a Christmas greeting card, but not from Hallmark, lol
And vaping Fuggin Donuts with it.

25550392_1597276580310527_9093290352335552169_n.jpg

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Popped some of my regular Aliens in my new SZX Mod/RDA and vaping Strawmalone
88bfa415ad3f3af6cecf64409b1eaa39.jpg
99da5fa4987a575741a81d5bd96b1e3b.jpg
41d60b44650cca04b1283ca887558c65.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked up a couple of those SZX chuffs, too. How do you like it?

It’s definitely not my lightest setup, for sure, but I don’t mind a little extra heft and since its the copper version, that’s to be expected to a degree.
I like that the way to adjust for battery rattle isn’t some type of pin inside the mod, but rather just twisting the fire button, though it messes with the aesthetics a bit because it creates a good sized gap between the fire button and the body of the mod and in that gap you can see the set screw to disassemble the button housing.
I’ve got it in the configuration that doesn’t use the extra collar piece which makes it a direct connection from RDA to battery which boosts the performance to where it fires faster than even my AV Able mod, but the only time you can utilize that configuration is when using the SZX RDA itself...any other RDA requires you to use the extra collar piece and I’d imagine that will cause a bit of voltage drop, but I haven’t tried another RDA on it yet, so, I could be wrong about that.
From a safety standpoint I like the lining on the tube interior to help prevent shorts and that the battery is positive side down along with how the locking mechanism used isn’t just twisting the bottom, since those types of locks can work themselves loose over time.
As for the RDA itself...wow, I’m loving it. The “bar” or “clamp” system (however you want to put it) traps and locks leads down without having to muscle the grub screws down in place and since the bars are rounded, there’s no chance for it to accidentally cut the leads by over-tightening and they actually sent the correct sized hex key that fits into the grubs tightly which will hopefully keep me from stripping the inside of the grubs like I’ve done in the past with other RDA’s. The tall cap and thinner walls give a ton of build deck room which makes it easy to build on and coupled with the 4 huge airflow holes and the Chuff Cap with its massive gaping opening, you can go full bore open and have no resistance whatsoever on the draw, but can be tightened up to make the pulls a bit tighter.
All in all, I’m pretty damn impressed with it so far and even though I’ve only used it since last night, I don’t see any reason how/why that would change-great flavor with huge clouds, fast firing, and with good safety features that don’t hinder the operation of the setup in the least.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Merry Christmas everybody!! I got a daedalus coil making machine for Christmas today so I decided to try it out.....i made a parallel 28g nichrome with a 40g nichrome wrap. 10 wraps with a 3mm ID, it ohms out at .96. This daedalus machine works great, it madr a perfect Clapton coil I put it in my ammit 25 single coil RTA. It's looking pretty good on my new Aegis......its shaping up to be an awesome Christmas
411dff56ceb885b2d90f4a557c738e14.jpg
cb4533aa216bd7293b1f6767ccbba5c0.jpg
c9a3ee6e7abf1c82a0bfc10758e7b55c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running my usual rta, 22mm ammit with vapewild's wrecking ball but running it on the revenger Santa brought me for xmas. Enjoying my fused clapton on temp control that works (vs the alien 220w), definitely smooth. 45w at 370f.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaping this at the moment. It's constantly changing throughout the day, though, so it will be a different setup in a few
881dce45757c5b77ee9a17e8b530ddb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors