Member For 3 Years
House hunting Pt 2
06133c6020ac0e0ca5eabe04691b006d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dropin_biking

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm slowly getting my gear together..

My plan is to keep this iStick QC 200 as my go to, at home, or indoor mod. I just painted it red. To go with that I've got my red glassed Melo 300 with TFV8 RBA in it.

Got a second Melo 300 with another TFV8 RBA, just need to get a mod for it. I switch between the two on my iStick.

I'm waiting on an Ammit RTA (red glass also) and a red KangerTech Kbox 70 for a small, portable setup.

As of right now I'm vaping some Vape 29 Green Apple (70% VG 6mg)

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
643b32ae3730421b755fb589996b7954.jpg

Roundhouse with a goon rocking a .14 alien and some nice 3mg Aqua Bubblegum Green Lemonade juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
from eBay or authentic setup?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

It’s authentic ... I don’t purchase from
eBay or amazon. I only go through the vape shops locally or through the community.

Yeah, I wanna play with diff coils, etc.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Kicking it old school tonight with OMEGA and nautilus ...
4734a61edc79e7b71c25d989eb48e0ff.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1509185309320.jpg
Minikin V2 which I got today! And some strawberry mouse in my cleito.
I'm actually in love with this mod, it's not a gimicky like some touch screen mods.
Just a pain to unlock, I end up swiping like ten times!

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
sick mod! who makes the mech?

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

I can't remember, I got like 5yrs ago. Bought of some guy on ECF. it came with an old school dripping atty ... lol .. I use to run bogue cartos on it #OldSchool

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't remember, I got like 5yrs ago. Bought of some guy on ECF. it came with an old school dripping atty ... lol .. I use to run bogue cartos on it #OldSchool
Cartos have to be thanked though! The carto style coils released since made with vertical clapton coils have some excellent flavour and are inexpensive compared to the likes of smok coils.
My cleito matches the flavour of my rta's!

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Cartos have to be thanked though! The carto style coils released since made with vertical clapton coils have some excellent flavour and are inexpensive compared to the likes of smok coils.
My cleito matches the flavour of my rta's!

Maybe so, but the old school cartos were a pain the ass. They gunked up all the time, the flavour was good for like 3 days then they burnt all the time. You had to drill holes in them to get any real flavour or cloud, and half the the time only 1-2 cartos in pack of five were any good.

I have not used a cleito, and I'm less and less a fan of RTAs every day. I just assume drip for real flavour. IMHO.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rocking my Roundhouse with a TM24 hand twisted .14 ohm with some sweet “the real macoy” juice from Blind Pig.
878a26f5ad4ecefb093173f3facd2a2b.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe so, but the old school cartos were a pain the ass. They gunked up all the time, the flavour was good for like 3 days then they burnt all the time. You had to drill holes in them to get any real flavour or cloud, and half the the time only 1-2 cartos in pack of five were any good.

I have not used a cleito, and I'm less and less a fan of RTAs every day. I just assume drip for real flavour. IMHO.
I love my RDA'S but they are a fucking hassle when your out all the time or working all the time.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I love my RDA'S but they are a fucking hassle when your out all the time or working all the time.

They can be. But I’ve got a routine down. I’m pretty good a dripping and walking and dripping and driving ... but, in all fairness, I work from home too, so it’s much easier for me to drip. And no one around to complain about my stupidly HUGE clouds ...

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They can be. But I’ve got a routine down. I’m pretty good a dripping and walking and dripping and driving ... but, in all fairness, I work from home too, so it’s much easier for me to drip. And no one around to complain about my stupidly HUGE clouds ...

If I worked from home I'd drip more to be fair haha

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Sounds like my kinda vape! I always build too about 0.17/0.18

Ramp up with the staples that high resistence takes a while but once coils are warm jobs a Gooden ...I like a longer draw 2-3 second draw anyway mate so it’s suits me having a slower ramp up ...can pick these up cheap as chips now did do a review on it save you the hassle of reading it though

Paint will chip easily

One of the Magnets on the inside will come off (both of mine did)

My first one suffered with a hot fire button (this second one hasnt)

Not easy to fully break down and clean

I plan to break my first one down properly now I have a second to really inspect the guts there is a pin holding the fire button in a I couldnt remove and didn’t want to break it at the time. When I get round to it I’ll follow up on my post

Good news it everything else works great and it hits pretty well too lol :)

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ramp up with the staples that high resistence takes a while but once coils are warm jobs a Gooden ...I like a longer draw 2-3 second draw anyway mate so it’s suits me having a slower ramp up ...can pick these up cheap as chips now did do a review on it save you the hassle of reading it though

Paint will chip easily

One of the Magnets on the inside will come off (both of mine did)

My first one suffered with a hot fire button (this second one hasnt)

Not easy to fully break down and clean

I plan to break my first one down properly now I have a second to really inspect the guts there is a pin holding the fire button in a I couldnt remove and didn’t want to break it at the time. When I get round to it I’ll follow up on my post

Good news it everything else works great and it hits pretty well too lol :)
Thank you for the pre warnings and if I go with the mod ill watch out for it!
I do like geekvape stuff so kinda tempted. Looks different to every other stupid futuristic mods that are flooding the market. I don't like over busy mods. That's why I like my minikin V2 I got at weekend cos it looks simple :)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thank you for the pre warnings and if I go with the mod ill watch out for it!
I do like geekvape stuff so kinda tempted. Looks different to every other stupid futuristic mods that are flooding the market. I don't like over busy mods. That's why I like my minikin V2 I got at weekend cos it looks simple :)

Despite its shitness in some areas... I do really like the mech a lot and love the colour while it stays on the case ;)

for a first time mech user I think it’s a solid choice, just silly things like it won’t fire if you put the batteries round the wrong way, the battery tray won’t cain the wraps on your batteries, it’s decent price, can lock the fire button, 510 is spring loaded, it’s parralel so battery noobies don’t blow themselves up with low ohm builds

So it’s forgiving if you know what I mean but it’s also not going to break the piggy bank

Yeah I like the minikin V2, from what I’ve read of it it’s a really decent mod, been drooling over the Kodama edition for ages!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Despite its shitness in some areas... I do really like the mech a lot and love the colour while it stays on the case ;)

for a first time mech user I think it’s a solid choice, just silly things like it won’t fire if you put the batteries round the wrong way, the battery tray won’t cain the wraps on your batteries, it’s decent price, can lock the fire button, 510 is spring loaded, it’s parralel so battery noobies don’t blow themselves up with low ohm builds

So it’s forgiving if you know what I mean but it’s also not going to break the piggy bank

Yeah I like the minikin V2, from what I’ve read of it it’s a really decent mod, been drooling over the Kodama edition for ages!
The Kodama edition looks so nice! Didn't have enlightened for it though but I love my minikin so much that it's become my favourite mod! It's got the shape I love with wismec mods but isn't plagued with issues. My only gripe is swiping down to unlock, takes me like ten swipes to get it to unlock but I've not had to change the wattage. If I was rotating tanks on it all the time I'd get pretty irritated lol!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
View attachment 95348
Minikin V2 which I got today! And some strawberry mouse in my cleito.
I'm actually in love with this mod, it's not a gimicky like some touch screen mods.
Just a pain to unlock, I end up swiping like ten times!

Mine does not have to unlock every time I vape it. I set the watts and leave it. I use the same tank and coil.
I use the same tank and coil.
10 swipes?
This touch screen likes a slow swipe down to get into the menu screen or to press the wattage to go up or down. Takes 1 swipe for me.

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine does not have to unlock every time I vape it. I set the watts and leave it. I use the same tank and coil.
I use the same tank and coil.
10 swipes?
This touch screen likes a slow swipe down to get into the menu screen or to press the wattage to go up or down. Takes 1 swipe for me.
Yeah I realise now it needs a slower swipe, unlocks with one swipe now :)
But yeah I do same thing I use same tank & leave it

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm using my minikin again. Won't bother posting same image everyday :p

That's OK , I understand- I love mine too, I have the Pearl White too- just gorgeous! I also have 2 more V2 in the rainbow- just a great mod! Super long battery life,well built, comfortable to hold- a favorite of mine!
I also like the V1.5 a little different shape than the V2 and no swipe screen- but an awesome mod too-

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's OK , I understand- I love mine too, I have the Pearl White too- just gorgeous! I also have 2 more V2 in the rainbow- just a great mod! Super long battery life,well built, comfortable to hold- a favorite of mine!
I also like the V1.5 a little different shape than the V2 and no swipe screen- but an awesome mod too-
It does have amazing battery life, I can use it for a day and it's not even a quarter drained! I agree it's great to hold too. I love triangular shaped mods rather than really boxy mods. I want another, I'd actually sell my other mods to get a couple more.
I only got it a week ago & I'm in love with it.
The rainbow one is so nice isn't it?? I've got it my GF for Christmas. She keeps raving on about how good it is so I got her one.
I want one of the matte ones with the rubberised texture next

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lmao I actually would, I love this mod more than my DNA mods ;)
My vape shop is getting the Q mini for me btw. My friend owns vape shop so I get discount :D
It'll be even cheaper than online
Enjoy the Q Mini! According to Vapor DNA the resistance range goes all the way down to 0.05. Sounds good to me! :cheers:

VU Sponsors