Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, I used to build in the 0.15 ohm range all the time but once I got my cartel revenant (max 60w in tc mode) I just started building everything in the 0.20 - 0.30 ohm range) and set my preheat watts lower. I still get a great vape and longer battery life now.
I build to 0.15 but I don't push my coil anywhere near as high as I could do. My mate uses them in an RDA, exactly the same build an does 100+watts. I was arguing with him other day though saying how can you not like TC. You've not even tried it! He's stuck in the mech days lol

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7a40e7977152e280050d79a03aa13337.jpg

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been in love with my paranormal DNA 75C since I got it a few weeks ago. I was always a higher wattage vaper before, usually 85-100w range. Since I got this mod i have been using the ammit 25 single coil pretty much exclusively with it, I have a SS staple staggered fused Clapton coil In it with 6 wraps and a 2.5mm ID. I set the wattage to 35-45w and 450f in temp mode and finally after 2 years I think I have found my sweet spot. Totally loving this setup right now, I highly recommend the Paranormal DNA 75c and the ammit 25 RTA, it's one hell if a setup. I'm also vaping moose milk from anonymoose juice. It's a local brand out of Portland Oregon. If u ever see it snap that shit up u won't regret it. It's a little expensive but it is a high quality juice that is well worth it.
018e7d16e58add9d9cc3e87e0004c8c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been in love with my paranormal DNA 75C since I got it a few weeks ago. I was always a higher wattage vaper before, usually 85-100w range. Since I got this mod i have been using the ammit 25 single coil pretty much exclusively with it, I have a SS staple staggered fused Clapton coil In it with 6 wraps and a 2.5mm ID. I set the wattage to 35-45w and 450f in temp mode and finally after 2 years I think I have found my sweet spot. Totally loving this setup right now, I highly recommend the Paranormal DNA 75c and the ammit 25 RTA, it's one hell if a setup. I'm also vaping moose milk from anonymoose juice. It's a local brand out of Portland Oregon. If u ever see it snap that shit up u won't regret it. It's a little expensive but it is a high quality juice that is well worth it.
018e7d16e58add9d9cc3e87e0004c8c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
The ammit is a great RTA, it's my daily along with the Kylin :) happy for you that you've found your ideal setup! I'm always searching

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Up at 6 AM here in Las Vegas. Wife is still sleeping so having a vape, ice coffee, and voop in the bathroom.
20171016_072849.jpg

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
20171018_083308.jpg
My new Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V2 with 2-SS316 flat twist coils reading .122Ω on My Smok Alien mod. Running @ 73W it's making huge clouds of (DIY) Mother's Blue Unicorn Milk.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice setup. That's the tsunami 24 plus ain't it? Mine doesn't have the window
Yes, that is the 24 plus, I have a 22mm also. IMO the 24 mm has better flavor.

Love the tsunami, it's better than some more expensive ones. Love my tesla too but battery door sucks
If I had to pick one thing about that mod that worry's me it would be the battery door. So far I have had no issues.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that is the 24 plus, I have a 22mm also. IMO the 24 mm has better flavor.

If I had to pick one thing about that mod that worry's me it would be the battery door. So far I have had no issues.
I'm getting another tsunami 24 on my next pay day. I've only had my tsunami since weekend but I love it!
It's a silver one though & I only have one silver mod. It wouldn't match most my other mods. I'm not totally ocd with it but don't like colours too clash. I'd put it on my rx300 but would look tiny haha.

Mine sometimes opens when I'm using it. I love battery doors with latches but it should be made solid like the rx300.
Thanks to the wye I have 4 battery's to use. I hate that battery door. It's damaged wraps on 4! As if you release a mod with no ribbons on it.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will tell you the window I find is useless. It is a nice look but when vaping it is covered in condensation. I will be picking up a few different attys myself. I will probably get a peerless and possibly one more tonight.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will tell you the window I find is useless. It is a nice look but when vaping it is covered in condensation. I will be picking up a few different attys myself. I will probably get a peerless and possibly one more tonight.
The peerless is supposed to be pretty good, I want a Kennedy and a Goon.
I think they cost more than I can afford though!!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The peerless is supposed to be pretty good, I want a Kennedy and a Goon.
I think they cost more than I can afford though!!
That is why I tend not to have the newest out. I find that if I wait a month or two and with some research you can find good sales on them. Heaven Gifts have the Peerless for $23 right now. There is another few I am looking at. So add shipping it isn't too bad.
I also think code "AHG30" will get you 30% off

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is why I tend not to have the newest out. I find that if I wait a month or two and with some research you can find good sales on them. Heaven Gifts have the Peerless for $23 right now. There is another few I am looking at. So add shipping it isn't too bad.
I also think code "AHG30" will get you 30% off
I don't live in the US but any suggestions would be appreciated!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heaven Gifts is not in the US. Not sure the shipping policy though. I will keep you in mind when looking around and if I find something.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heaven Gifts is not in the US. Not sure the shipping policy though. I will keep you in mind when looking around and if I find something.
Cheers, just been doing some reading on the Peerless and it could quite possibly be my next RDA. Seeing as it's geekvape it appears to me alot! Doesn't break the bank either :D

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice patina

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
resin sleeve! and it's the smashed one from Fasttech. I put it back together piece by piece than taped it. kinda wonky but you can't see where it's taped from a distance. btw I have a mod for sale see the for sale thread. patina mod, Authentic. it's got to go so I can move in new gear.

get N sub Ω low...

️Cloud Chasing

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m still using my new Admiral Mod with new iJoy Combo RDA Clone with my standard Triple Core Alien Coils (26/36). The more I use this RDA the more I love it! The extra 1mm it has as opposed to the 24mm atty’s is actually pretty noticeable when using bigger builds and the juice well is damn near deep enough to call it an RDTA. And if I could be allowed a slight “Clouds, brah” moment, this sucker really throws out some good clouds and the unique angle of the low air flow makes the “purge” go down and away rather than straight out or up towards your eyes/face (and looks cool as well)
d4b9475ebce64962f46e2e04371f35cb.jpg
37a1ba4c1b64ed03e417c88b6b47e37d.jpg
90a4f75284fcaa9115bd248589c86cfc.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

VU Sponsors