Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
playing with my new Rebel DNA75C 2x 18650. My first 3d printed mod. As expected, it's amazingly light.
42c92803a9cfed7f6c69edeb097f83b2.jpg

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet that tastes great.

Meh, it's alright. Was out of town a couple weeks ago and ran out of Strawmalone and couldn't find a decent B&M Vape Shop around (the kind of dinky shops where they thought I was asking for precision screwdrivers to take my battery case off, only sold mods that plug into the wall to recharge, and had blank expressions on their faces when asked what kind of cotton they carried) and ended up just buying some simple single flavored juices to mix on my own (Strawberry and Watermelon 100% VG)...thought some Cherry might mix well with them, so, went back and all they had was Black Cherry, so grabbed it and the Black Cherry took over the flavor profile. Had a bit leftover when I got back and thought with enough Strawmalone it could do alright (really enjoyed the high VG), but alas...Black Cherry still trumped all other flavor.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaping on my Alien 220w black and green, Apocalypse RDA and vaping my favorite right now which is Plague Doctor by Immolation Liquid. Fun fact, I met the guy who makes this juice and he offered to sponsor me if I won the cloud comp I was in.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i was going to post a photo of my mod, but fk you all have some really really nice mods.... so i think ill wait till i have something better to show lol

For every 1 good looking mod I have, I have 3 more laying around dirty, in pieces, and I think even growing something on them in a couple of cases. Actually did some digging last night and found my old Buddha Z v2. Popped it on my RX200, but apparently if the build won't even register as .01 it won't fire..
57196159675a6f45f0899e5927c3da9f.jpg

Hey, I know...I'll just bypass the safety stuff and pop it on my piglet instead! Quad-Alien build less than .01 ohm on a series box...what's the worst that can happen?
3122c51cdb1e1a7c88362ed666622df7.png

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I recently traded for an Hcigar VT Inbox from a member here (thanks @Zaxxaz)
I didn't care for the looks of it really but I used it most of the day yesterday and became quite fond of it, it really works nice.

So I decided to change it up a bit :)

Inbox01.jpg

Inbox02.jpg

Inbox03.jpg

Inbox04.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently traded for an Hcigar VT Inbox from a member here (thanks @Zaxxaz)
I didn't care for the looks of it really but I used it most of the day yesterday and became quite fond of it, it really works nice.

So I decided to change it up a bit :)

View attachment 92836

View attachment 92837

View attachment 92838

View attachment 92839
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's smaller than I thought it would be but I'm loving it so far. If you get on escribe you can change the messages you see when turned on. I like the elephant skin look on yours

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's smaller than I thought it would be but I'm loving it so far. If you get on escribe you can change the messages you see when turned on. I like the elephant skin look on yours

Thanks,
Yes, I got mine yesterday as well. I have 3 other DNA boxes so I've already went into escribe and changed things around a bit.
That skin is actually Ostrich leg, I bought the pelt to make a custom cover for my Therion DNA 166, I had a small amount left over so I decided to put it to good use.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks,
Yes, I got mine yesterday as well. I have 3 other DNA boxes so I've already went into escribe and changed things around a bit.
That skin is actually Ostrich leg, I bought the pelt to make a custom cover for my Therion DNA 166, I had a small amount left over so I decided to put it to good use.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Ostrich? Sweet

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really loving this naked unicorn. Gone thru half this bottle in a day and a half. Dripping it in my mechlyfe apocalypse clone, with a set of fused claptons I made, only my second attempt at building anything. 2x26ga Kanthal wrapped with 36ga nichrome 80. 0.2 ohms. All sitting on top of my sigelei fuchai 213 plus.
3dc2275015e2f1d7aac15547c4d70cf8.jpg
f4664a00b2244569219537d1a7bde4a4.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Probably my highest value set up. DNA therion 166 with authentic recoil. Vaping freshly made green apple flavorburst on .10 ohm nichrome aliens. I have a black recoil coming Monday. Should look slick.
a2b132f5af1a5b04d0d42a199c591326.jpg
e202cc827af534c63a590036829e6a8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice setup

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors