Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to sub ohm 12mg but found that newer tanks are power hogs so I only use 6mg, I used to 18mg MTL (quite recently) but I tried my Nautilus mini the other day an thought fuck this it's like sucking through a straw
I don't care for MTL, myself. I like wide-bore drip tips and full-bore DL hits! :xD:

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
Just picked this up! Asmodus minikin v2, pulse 24 rda, and strawberry kiwi air factory.
98e054cbe38d9379be15fed55adc8148.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How is the pulse 24 as a dripper? A lot of reviews say it's underwhelming without squonking but the desk and air flow look amazing for the perfect flavor/cloud combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how much is it?

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into tree-hugging liberals who only drink white wine
£150.00 with friend discount would be £100.00 which is about $80.00 USD. dunno if that's good cos dunno about the mech!!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
£150.00 with friend discount would be £100.00 which is about $80.00 USD. dunno if that's good cos dunno about the mech!!
good price, I payed $40 my friend went to the Philippines brought it back for me. but you won't find them for $40 LOL.
if you like 22mm rdas than it's the mod for you. :)

The sunlight interacts with vapor to create carcinogenic chemicals that turn people into tree-hugging liberals who only drink white wine

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2782b75c5b07efe41bb88faaa784c759.heic

Grab and go

you have some nice tubes their pal.
there is a mod on the far left next to the big series box mod, is that a m5 skyline AV in brass? and is that a Arthas in 18650 or 26650 and if it is 26650 what rda is on top?

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
you have some nice tubes their pal.
there is a mod on the far left next to the big series box mod, is that a m5 skyline AV in brass? and is that a Arthas in 18650 or 26650 and if it is 26650 what rda is on top?

Next to the black box is a AV optic the arthas is 26650 with a vaperz cloud x1 30mm
The arthas has never been fired due to have no 26650 bats and don’t think I will the rda I use with my black box
f959e981d81db7704202c561377b47f8.heic

Just looks good on there so it sits there lol

zaptear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The 26650 mod I would entertain a offer but that’s the only mod I’m looking to get off

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Next to the black box is a AV optic the arthas is 26650 with a vaperz cloud x1 30mm
The arthas has never been fired due to have no 26650 bats and don’t think I will the rda I use with my black box
f959e981d81db7704202c561377b47f8.heic

Just looks good on there so it sits there lol

The 26650 mod I would entertain a offer but that’s the only mod I’m looking to get off

ah I see OK, I already own the arthas 26650. sick AV mod.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No complaints about the "Beasts"! I still use my Big Baby Beasts regularly. They are the only atty I use with factory coil heads.
I matched the accents with the orings, the original orings in that were red but I wanted it to match my Alien but yeah same here. I don't use any other tanks that take drop in coils either!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to say the same thing!
The paint on my first alien was terrible and too make things worse the screen went totally blank after a couple of days use.
The shop said "it still fires there's no issue an we're not giving you a refund" so them cheeky fuckers lost a customer and I now go to a different shop. I nearly gave up on the alien after that but my second one has held up fine besides the resistance reading being way below sometimes.
I've definitely had less issues with other smok mods!

StephenGeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know a quick fix for the fire button on my minikin 150w. If it fires it'll stick and I have to unscrew my rda/tank off real fast, or sometimes it just won't fire and seems stuck. Had it 6 months now, and was perfect till a week ago.
04dbdd142b7a599183d802a4665af450.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Trying different options on the VGOD.
The iJoy RDTA Classic came with an RDA base so I figured I would try it out.
Even though it's 25mm they done nice job of chamfering the edges so it looks great.
It really performs well as an RDA.

I ordered the VGOD RDA but it won't be here until Tuesday.

994388eefea2a1a9f6a5410d574f3cc6.jpg
81fb56a8153384b2119b2c2215bcb51e.jpg
e2deeca7e581e4d6c5d893145d2cc20c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors