Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
battery *life (not literally the batteries).

Vaping the DotBox on regulated mode, single 18650, say for 75 watts, with a low build at that wattage doesn't last long. Use whatever single 18650 regulated mod you have, with a tank/rda with .1-.15 ohm build and vape it, you'll be replacing batteries constantly, using bypass mode, I get a little more battery life (not amazing super duper major or anything), but noticeably different as the volts deplenish down cause it's not constantly pulling the higher volts, it's dropping, like a mechanical tube. Another mod, the Cartel Revenant with the resin is a dual 18650 regulated and also has that function but main purpose is regulated, I enjoy having both options for whatever I need. If you want to vape longer without changing batteries, use bypass (depending on your resistance). So, I use it for low builds meaning sub ohm. There's YT videos out there if you still don't get it. Hope that answered your question.
Thanks that's good to know,that totally makes sense. Other than the mod you listed what are some cheap mod that offer bypass,off the top of your head?

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Having a little fun with my new fathers day gift. My wife bought me a digital camera and gave it to me early. Loving the Samsung Galaxy 2 Camera.
ad8f0952488dad7dcec6367ced9a5537.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

That's rad. The colors on that mod make me think of Van Gogh's "The Starry Night".

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hard to say brother, I would think maybe something from china would be, but don't know off the top of my head. I haven't looked into regulated mods since my last big DotMod purchase. I'm sure someone here will see..

Thanks that's good to know,that totally makes sense. Other than the mod you listed what are some cheap mod that offer bypass,off the top of your head?

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk

.. that and be friendly enough to step in and help. If the $150 dollar range is good, I say f-it and get the Cartel Revenant. I think it's 150 watts, more than most normal vaping vaper needs. Looks dope. Each unique. And dual 18650 regulated w/bypass feature. There are other mods, cheaper, IDK.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0100.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0135.JPG Tonight I'm just relaxing at home so I brought out the beast. I am using my 30mm aromamizer plus with my LImitless 200w box mod. In the aromamizer I just put in two staple staggered fused claptons with a 3.5 mm ID and 4 wraps...Ohms are at .14, these coils are ANGRY lol. I have the Limitless box mod set to 120 watts in power mode and not a dry hit to be seen. I wicked with cotton bacon version 2. It's been my experience that when I am running this tank at higher wattage like this with some more aggressive coils I like to wick on the lighter side so the juice can make it to those thirsty coils in a hurry. The juice I am using is cloud nine ivory, if u get a chance buy a bottle. It's a little on the expensive side but it's a real nice vape. It's flavor profile is like a creamy donut cake crumble....amazing...this is the first time I have tried this juice with this specific set up and it's awesome. The heat from the coils really makes the cream pop.

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everybody!

Im using a Denali Mechanical mod with a 24mm Mason RDA " Bought after VCMT had catastrophic breakdown" with dual 6 wrap 22g coils.
My RX200 was eating all of my batteries up and when all 3 of the batteries in the RX200 died, all of my batteries would be all dead because i only have 3 batteries in my arsenal, and all of which are in really HORRIBLE shape and are old as dirt... dont have much money to afford batteries.

Anyways, I do have a question for you guys and im hoping to get a good answer.
Im looking for more of an affordable "$40-$70 dual battery box "Unregulated/Regulated idc " mod that is smaller in size and still has the boxy shape " im not into shapely mods/im boxy " kind of like the size AL85 or the Resign Delubio. Any ideas?????
dm66p1.jpg

30xie7d.jpg

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont think ive ever seen anything like that. Is that are premade coil? something like a squank box ?
Thank you. I did not make it.
e2359981b634907ad73cb901104bf411.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running my regular setup, ammit rta on my alien. Decided to switch things up a bit, vaped a few tanks of vapewild's wrecking ball (one of my fave adv's) then switched to tribeca. Needed something a bit different so have my tank filled with vapewild's twin mint gum. Not sure I could vape it all the time and didn't really care for it the first time I tried it. Not bad though, leaves my mouth fresh and minty. An actual mint, not just ice cold like a lot of menthols tend to be. (Not a huge menthol fan).

Might have to rewick after this though, don't think I have any other flavors that will cut through the mint lol.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What's the name of those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think those are the newly released subzerox mods from sub ohm inovations. Its there newest mech that has interchangable sleeves.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I'm using my reuleaux rx 2/3 in 3 battery mode, the atty I'm using is my griffin mini. I have 26g single core kanthal wrapped with 36g nichrome dual claptons. 6 wraps with a 2.5mm ID ohms are at .47, this is a great vape at 75 watts. Not too hot but it has a definite kick to it. Wicking on the griffin 25 mini is a bit tricky but once u get it figured out its totally worth it. Juice I vaping is cloud nine medusa milk. 3nic the flavor profile is vanilla custard with cream. It is absolutely delicious. It's a little on the expensive side with 60ml running $18 at my local brick and mortar but it is a nice treat after a long day of work.
5aefddde76d891183e1ee32621a2f428.jpg

WarpedFactor

Member For 2 Years
I went on Ebay to look for a tank... I found an offer I couldn't refuse! An NIB eLeaf iPower 80W, 5000MAH, for $30. I did get a tank too and may get another one. Got a TopTank Mini for $11.00
I have an iStick 30W/SubTank Mini that I love. Can't wait for my new arrival!
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.gif

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vaporized Nomads Boss 3000 V3 Maxamps 2800 - Asylum Mods Sherman V3 gunmetal with tall ultem bubble tank - Dual core aliens all SS - Adore Eliquid Blueberry Something

Hate you brother lol. I miss my Boss. Still need a Sherman asap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hate you brother lol. I miss my Boss. Still need a Sherman asap.

You sold the Apocalypse. No man...lol Yeah i love this thing. Its a big mod but makes up for it in battery life. The Sherman is def. a rta you need to try. I love this thing. Its actually the third Sherman ive owned. I had the V1 and V2. I sold both of those and got a gunmetal. Surprisingly they hold there resale value. I only took a small lose on both of those.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You sold the Apocalypse. No man...lol Yeah i love this thing. Its a big mod but makes up for it in battery life. The Sherman is def. a rta you need to try. I love this thing. Its actually the third Sherman ive owned. I had the V1 and V2. I sold both of those and got a gunmetal. Surprisingly they hold there resale value. I only took a small lose on both of those.

Yep Apocalypse has had a new owner. I'm def getting a Sherman.

BaronVonEyePoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pulled out my kanger dripbox 160 today, hadn't used it in a while so I figured what the hell i am in a squonking mood anyways lol. I am running dual parallel claptons in it. Two strands of 26g kanthal with 36g nichrome wrap. 3mm ID. Juice I am using is cloud nine ivory. Very good juice.
5a46c1784e57f7fd7d7ba304f3fd8083.jpg
ebffb75351cb79d708fcf2077d3190a2.jpg

VU Sponsors