Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
5303ee168477ac17c6d907f1c6c27b13.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I thought I'd try some silica in my Nectar tank... got 26ss 7 wraps on 3.5mm . Using 3.5mm hollow core braided silica with 2 stands of 1.5mm in stereo into the core. Flavor is great but it runs much hotter. So wattage is about 20% LESS than same wire at same ohm using cotton..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Billet SXK 70w

704895d4ca6f2d97f42f699e3c85cf72.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Does that battery strap help getting the Batts out? Mine is chewing my batteries up and I'm trying to figure out something to help.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does that battery strap help getting the Batts out? Mine is chewing my batteries up and I'm trying to figure out something to help.

Take the panel off and unscrew connector screws and bend the connector back some, it's what I did for mine and batteries now go in and out without snagging .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wismec RX2 + Smok TFV8 RBA + freshly installed Dual Fused Claptons @ 0.31ohms + Om Vapors Nirvana Eliquid

When I installed the coils, I thought I packed the coils with cotton too tightly. The first tank of juice I went through had very little flavor. However since then it's "broken in" and working really well. I wonder if I should pack my coils tighter than I normally do and allow the wicking to break in over the course of a tank or two, like one would with a premade coil head. I'm getting a more satisfying vape than I normally get from my coil installs, and I think it's due to the tighter wicking. But, I normally space my coils, and I didn't space these, which alternatively could be causing the improved flavor rather than the changed wicking.
f76463125a303ab7089677384a428489.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take the panel off and unscrew connector screws and bend the connector back some, it's what I did for mine and batteries now go in and out without snagging .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! I'll try that when I get home.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey yo, wassup!
I was out of the USA for a whole month bro...
just got back 6 days ago, I got used to not having VU, lol! Freaking internet was so slow over there TAPATALK didn't work right! I'm glad to be back though!

I BAM

Glad to have ya back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey yo, wassup!
just got back 6 days ago, I got used to not having VU, lol! Freaking internet was so slow over there TAPATALK didn't work right! I'm glad to be back though!

I BAM

Where's my Pinoy mech? :wait:

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey yo, wassup!

I BAM
Gotta use a vpn to access tapatalk when not in a blessed chosen country. It's BS

Chemdawg

Member For 4 Years
Alien 220
Humble vape the rainbow
Limitless ijoy with single fused clapton and cotton bacon wick..

Ooo and my dog kya sniffing food off coffee table

Attachments

• 1497021895786-651424984.jpg
    1497021895786-651424984.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 53

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alien 220
Humble vape the rainbow
Limitless ijoy with single fused clapton and cotton bacon wick..

Ooo and my dog kya sniffing food off coffee table
How's that humble vape the rainbow? I have vape the rainbow from that1vape.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors