Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome setup. I own a Mason Advocate and love it. I also almost purchased that Zenith Mod when I was at Vapergate a couple months ago. I ended up with a BJ Series Box Mod and absolutely love it. I'm sure I would have loved it either way. Anywho what I'm rocking today, fucking finals day, Minikin v2 with the 24mm Goon from 528customs, dual staple coils (8x .3 x 1 Ribbon Kanthal fused with 34g Ni80 all Kidney Puncher) and drippin Rainbow Sherbet in the Dark By Grim Kvlt/Namber Juice/GrimmGreen. Whewww. Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Wish me luck on my final. Much love fam and keeps on a vapin.
Good luck!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Laisimo Wyvern 235 with the Battlestar RTA and some T1V Vanilla Custard.

681047fa1afb5fc7cb00ad21cb649e09.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How do you like your Mazev2? I love the look of the deck, looks fun to build on. Would you recommend for the price? Aren't they like 90$ or something like that. Anywho thanks for the post and sorry if I'm being nosy.

I like the Maze V2 personally...Most mod/atty kits usually come with a shit rda but i like this one...Flavor isnt the worst nor the best ive had...deck is easy to build on...im keeping mine personally as i dont have many squonk rda's at this point..lol

I bought mine used so i was able to get it for a decent price with the rda.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get one of these.... Way different feel with a fat tip.....
e313aee71f5434e3d3da0f697078f707.jpg
8b030a6b39e5c0125d153659343f3fee.jpg
6a3a86181a409e630d74773902a6c562.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I will as soon as i get my custom pwm gotta match it up lookin for it in the mail next week gonna be a monster for the mfn modfather

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Laisimo Wyvern 235 with the Battlestar RTA and some T1V Vanilla Custard.

681047fa1afb5fc7cb00ad21cb649e09.jpg
Just because i had to look it up lol
A wyvern, sometimes spelled wivern, is a legendary winged creature with a dragon's head and wings; a reptilian body; two legs; and a tail. A sea-dwelling variant, dubbed the sea-wyvern, has a fish tail in place of a barbed dragon's tail.

Lots of variety
pYCPiq0pxnp9jOzxkJn4ft1RIgSaspMF85oSaO667lI.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just because i had to look it up lol
A wyvern, sometimes spelled wivern, is a legendary winged creature with a dragon's head and wings; a reptilian body; two legs; and a tail. A sea-dwelling variant, dubbed the sea-wyvern, has a fish tail in place of a barbed dragon's tail.

Lots of variety
pYCPiq0pxnp9jOzxkJn4ft1RIgSaspMF85oSaO667lI.jpg
If you played video games you'd most likely already know this

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
My first rebuildable. After the help of these forums I determined I wanted a single coil RTA due to maintenance and the wattage I wanted to run and I was able to find an ammit locally on Craigslist for cheap. The dude was cool and left a single Clapton in it ohming out at around .5 and I've been running it between 30-40 watts and it's been great. I have MANY sub-ohm tanks and love them all but this tank will be in the rotation for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    977.9 KB · Views: 24

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I decided to leave my nice mods at home and my sigelei 50 watt for work. Works great for the single coil tank. Why not, I have it.
20170511_202729.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Running the Aeolus V2 Pro on the G2 with Broke Dick Payday. I like the way this RDA looks in here for some reason.
1e1d0c6cf59132169f18ed0146f4535d.jpg
3c01e23ac55db0377d44bbd024423003.jpg
How you liking payday? I really like it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's my favorite from Broke Dick. I only have one juice I like better and it's a local vape shop flavor called Red Dawn. It also has some coconut so it seems I really like coconut.
I make a taro coconut cream mix. It's awesome. I love coconut too and taro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
merlin mini w/ 2nd biggest restrictor SS316L .5ish coil on my therion w/ temp control at 415F and 20mg fruit menthol mr salt-e. never tried mr salt e in a tank before, just in my cigalike, and this thing gave me a massive nic rush this morning that i liked a lot so i've been tooting on it all day. kinda mad i can't get 45mg nic salt juice in the uk to try in my cigalike.

st1114g

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love everything about my new Smok XCube Ultra. I don't have one gripe about it and nothing but praise for it as a work of art. The Cloud Beast King I put on top fits flush with the mod and is excellent to vape on.
View attachment 82276
Nice! I'm going to order one lol have been debating on the color but I think silver is the way to go so I don't worry for paint chips.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice! I'm going to order one lol have been debating on the color but I think silver is the way to go so I don't worry for paint chips.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
You'll love it :) and it looks great in silver.

VU Sponsors