Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mason Advocate looks perfect sitting on the Zenith. It's a 27mm RDA.
79aebcae2c3053d0e3cc8b8b6f947418.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Vaping the lava flow (I'm really new but I love this flavor!) On my G-priv 220w. Wish I had another tank so I could be vaping multiple things at once, but like I said I'm new.
a37b8a499bc01df352dcd7ec09c7a833.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping the lava flow (I'm really new but I love this flavor!) On my G-priv 220w. Wish I had another tank so I could be vaping multiple things at once, but like I said I'm new.
a37b8a499bc01df352dcd7ec09c7a833.jpg

Dont worry, if things progress like normal you will have plenty of mods and tanks to choose from
#vapeobsessionlikeme

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dont worry, if things progress like normal you will have plenty of mods and tanks to choose from
#vapeobsessionlikeme

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
To be honest I've kind of already gone overboard. lol I started with a cheaper vape pen 11 days ago, switched to a Amigo 2 from ebay and then upgraded to the G-priv. I've been tirelessly searching for a good rta or rdta, I can try out. I've also already accumulated a ton of different juices.
All in all though I still feel like I'm on the right road since I'm switching from at least a pack of Newports a day. Witch in my area run anywhere from 7$-8$ a pack. Completely quit the day I started vaping!

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be honest I've kind of already gone overboard. lol I started with a cheaper vape pen 11 days ago, switched to a Amigo 2 from ebay and then upgraded to the G-priv. I've been tirelessly searching for a good rta or rdta, I can try out. I've also already accumulated a ton of different juices.
All in all though I still feel like I'm on the right road since I'm switching from at least a pack of Newports a day. Witch in my area run anywhere from 7$-8$ a pack. Completely quit the day I started vaping!

Good job quitting the smokes! Vaping is a miracle for those of us who are tired of smoking cigarettes. It is for me, at least. :) I never thought I'd be able to quit smoking but the day I began vaping I saw a future for myself without cigs.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good job quitting the smokes! Vaping is a miracle for those of us who are tired of smoking cigarettes. It is for me, at least. :) I never thought I'd be able to quit smoking but the day I began vaping I saw a future for myself without cigs.
Same here I always said I wanted to quit, but just never seemed to be able to do it. I actually have a friend I play video games with sometimes and he's the one that kept telling me "man I'm telling you, if you just try vaping you'll quit smoking so much easier". Finally I took his advice.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Tempest 200W mod with a VC Buddha Z V3 vaping on corn flake tart by dinner lady ( it sucks ). Stick to their lemon tart and strawberry custard.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks to EightVape for shipping out my free bottle of Ninja Man- they forgot to include it with my Minikin V2.
Love my new Minikin!

20170506_150217.jpg

morfius1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It has the flavor of a dripper. I gave up tanks along time ago for the awesome flavor of the dripper as you can see in the background but this tank with this triple coil has flavor just like a dripper. I am severely impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mixing up some squonk love between the VT75 with a goon and a Coppervape with a Maze2 rda..Homemade coconut peach cream.
1494201619137.jpg

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Decided to dust off the ol' MCR303 for the cinco de mayo weekend...

27y36np.jpg

18mg Syrian Latakia tobacco at a whopping 14.5 watts, absolutely delightful ;)

Gorgeous set up, and that tobacco sounds fabulous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping diy fig with a g1 on an Icon rda and new drip tip and a hana mods v3 with a 13 heavens rda. Haven't used a 22mm or that low watts in a lonnnng time. Guess I need to go back to old time building for that mod.
20170509_181007.jpg

da_whomp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mason Advocate looks perfect sitting on the Zenith. It's a 27mm RDA.
79aebcae2c3053d0e3cc8b8b6f947418.jpg
Awesome setup. I own a Mason Advocate and love it. I also almost purchased that Zenith Mod when I was at Vapergate a couple months ago. I ended up with a BJ Series Box Mod and absolutely love it. I'm sure I would have loved it either way. Anywho what I'm rocking today, fucking finals day, Minikin v2 with the 24mm Goon from 528customs, dual staple coils (8x .3 x 1 Ribbon Kanthal fused with 34g Ni80 all Kidney Puncher) and drippin Rainbow Sherbet in the Dark By Grim Kvlt/Namber Juice/GrimmGreen. Whewww. Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Wish me luck on my final. Much love fam and keeps on a vapin.

Attachments

• IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awesome setup. I own a Mason Advocate and love it. I also almost purchased that Zenith Mod when I was at Vapergate a couple months ago. I ended up with a BJ Series Box Mod and absolutely love it. I'm sure I would have loved it either way. Anywho what I'm rocking today, fucking finals day, Minikin v2 with the 24mm Goon from 528customs, dual staple coils (8x .3 x 1 Ribbon Kanthal fused with 34g Ni80 all Kidney Puncher) and drippin Rainbow Sherbet in the Dark By Grim Kvlt/Namber Juice/GrimmGreen. Whewww. Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Wish me luck on my final. Much love fam and keeps on a vapin.
Good luck on your final!

VU Sponsors