3.141592654mg Banana Cream Pi in my Bruins Black/Gold Boreas/Boxer

16665306_1912557075641780_337724324914835355_o.jpg

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
211mod.JPG

My new addition a Quicksilver RDA. Local Vape Shop had me take it off there hands for a awesome price. Said no one builds anymore? My usual Vapor Shark 75 DNA gonna have to change up soon thinking of a dual battery mod to add to my collection.

The Vape is CWC by theSauce. I had to put it into another bottle cause it's almost gone and my hands aren't as strong as they used to be (squeeze, squeeze) .

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Juice good? What's the profile?

It's like if someone tried to clone loaded glazed donuts (on of my favorites) and got it wrong. It's made by one hit wonder so there is a slight hint of that base they use. You are better off getting loaded and paying less for twice as much juice.

Oh, it's supposed to be confetti cake. It also comes with a gold tooth cap. No joke.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 74229

My new addition a Quicksilver RDA. Local Vape Shop had me take it off there hands for a awesome price. Said no one builds anymore? My usual Vapor Shark 75 DNA gonna have to change up soon thinking of a dual battery mod to add to my collection.

The Vape is CWC by theSauce. I had to put it into another bottle cause it's almost gone and my hands aren't as strong as they used to be (squeeze, squeeze) .

If you can find the 133, jump on it. Fantastic dual 18650 VS mod. And no, you can't have mine lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My normal weekend, at home, relax, 1 day no charge, sub ohm all day, thick plumes, hassle free, lazy ass set up. And that juice that everyone's had, which is good.

ixs2l5.png
That looks like a glorious vape on a beautifully lazy day.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How Come?
don't know, bought it, never really want to mess with the software to set it up. did a little bit but prefer my fsk box more or mech box. I should sell it because really it's just sitting in the box. it's a pretty awesome mod especially the texture and how small it is.

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
don't know, bought it, never really want to mess with the software to set it up. did a little bit but prefer my fsk box more or mech box. I should sell it because really it's just sitting in the box. it's a pretty awesome mod especially the texture and how small it is.

Does the VS 133 DNA need to be programmed. My VS 75 DNA came preprogramed right out of the box. I vape only in wattage mode.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the VS 133 DNA need to be programmed. My VS 75 DNA came preprogramed right out of the box. I vape only in wattage mode.
escribe software.
it works without it but if u wanted to tinker and get the best settings you use escribe and a USB cable.
I thought I would dislike the screen being on the bottom but I enjoy it.

plus who looks at their screen while vaping anyways...i mean you set it and vape no need to adjust anything once u set it for the mode you want.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
escribe software.
it works without it but if u wanted to tinker and get the best settings you use escribe and a USB cable.
I thought I would dislike the screen being on the bottom but I enjoy it.

plus who looks at their screen while vaping anyways...i mean you set it and vape no need to adjust anything once u set it for the mode you want.
I happen to like the screen on the bottom, too. I still haven't tinkered with Escribe, but probably will as soon as I start doing TC on my device.

MaLiXs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Omg I'm running out of juice... I'm on my last bottle and it nearly done... And no money to buy more juice :(

So I'm vaping some bubble gum juice on my limitless rdta plus with two 28-38 fused Clapton on alien mod

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5X

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Having trouble uploading pictures but Im currently switching between an Alien and a Tempest 200w to avoid vapors togue which get I can really bad. Witching between sweet Crunch Time and Fried Cream Cupcakes Which reminds me, I need to pick up a cloud cap for my Petri dot RDA.

Last edited:

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
24768455cbf5bd4bbc2bf353c4e5d821.jpg

Got the Sense Blazer rocking the 0.2 ohm coil on top of my Alien with Waffle Madness today. I'm not sure who makes the juice as I "tactically acquired" it from a friend (military folks will know what I mean, some civilians might be able to figure it out lol), it's a 6mg high VG blend, blueberry waffle flavored. Pretty good.

TrackDay

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Indeed! I switched to brain freeze a few hours ago in my limitless gold. Really soothing.
9fae52ae1cc72e7e320bf343c2d9b228.jpg

What do you think of the tarot pro? Was considering picking one up.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Titan with a goon loaded with dual fused claptons at .2. Vaping Capone.
a9d1841143c83b8d3b6285fe3135c371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That set up matches beautifully. Are they custom painted?

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That set up matches beautifully. Are they custom painted?

"Some people call me a redneck, and some people call me a hick, some people call me an asshole, and some people call me just dick. I'm a hellbilly."

HellbillyRJ

Nope, I love the Goon so much I bought some colored caps when they came out.

HellbillyRJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, I love the Goon so much I bought some colored caps when they came out.

Oooh nice. They go well together. I am really cautious about colors bc I am very picky bout aesthetics and colors can sometimes be a bitch to match, I generally stick with blacks and regular old stainless. They tend to always compliment eachother no matter what, so I guess I just kinda play it safe lol

HellbillyRJ

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oooh nice. They go well together. I am really cautious about colors bc I am very picky bout aesthetics and colors can sometimes be a bitch to match, I generally stick with blacks and regular old stainless. They tend to always compliment eachother no matter what, so I guess I just kinda play it safe lol

HellbillyRJ

You're right, I'm the same way so I don't have many colored rdas or tops. The hardest for me to match is my Ferrari red SX mini Q class. Nothing matches that glossiness.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Brother Ptouch PT2730 - On sale for $75 years ago, love the software

16114045_1914112605486227_3639296227769147600_n.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors