Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes it did turn out very pleasant and got a little smoother after a little aging.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Just doing some long over due cleaning up of sub tanks, wow accumulated 45 here plus some new ones I have.

13239148_1074682145903309_7950890292795284062_n.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c7a15ac71997d2db20e22039aa970c1e.jpg

YUP

VAPE ON

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY Strawberry Orange Banana for this afternoon and thinking of what concoction will be next.......

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning all! Finally got my first ejuice in the mail, dident think it was coming but its here. been 12 day wait. Grrrrrrr! So useing DHL next time. So very excited hopefully no more buying anymore smokes for me
20160523_084608.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Finally got my first ejuice in the mail, dident think it was coming but its here. been 12 day wait. Grrrrrrr! So useing DHL next time. So very excited hopefully no more buying anymore smokes for me
20160523_084608.jpg
Welcome to the world of vaping and to the Underground. We are glad tho have you here

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the warm welcom :)
Heres my little kanga i hope its as good as the revews i read
20160523_091720.jpg
I started with a cig-a-like myself. One day I decided to get a box mod. And it was on from there. The sky is the limit and if you need anything, there are alot of good people here willing to help and many resources to read through.

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its seams to be working reasonably well doing its job,im use to smoking micro slim roll your own, seams similar any thing more i think might be a bit much for me only thing is i should have got a big one of the cappuccino one and a small of the halo im going to need a good DIY mix for the cappuccino it rocks

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There id's a great recipe in the diy recipes section here called HIC's Xtra Creamy Tiramisu. I vape it regularly in my Derringer. I love it. And my talk to @HeadInClouds. He might have a good direction for you as well. Hope that helps a bit

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anytime. This is a great community. I have learned so much here. I'm glad to have met you.

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You to, everyone seams lovely and ive got a few good tips allready, like use DHL. tell you what waiting 10-21 days for orders is not fun and im not sure even if the other one will get here yet, it says its still in Texas still 12days later. Grrrrrrr!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually just use USPS. It's worked well in the past. I just use the regular priority. Usually about $6 our so shipping.

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats who i used for my order from USA, unfortunately its around $20-$30 for me who knows might get a suprise at my door from the nice post man befor the tracking has updated, I have been told there tracking is not very good australia post over here is a bit slack to which doesn't help,my overnight shipping took 3 days to get to me (way to go auspoast!) western australia is also known as (wait awhile) not just for post but for everything

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ya. I've heard about the Aussie postal service. Have some friends over there that have told me. Sometimes the service is like that here too.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried fasttech is in china very good prices, shipping to the us takes 2 to 3 weeks but its free they ship worldwide

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another one is gearbest.com same thing from china a little more expensive but better quality, as far as juices from them i think is a gamble

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used fasttech at least 10 times very cheap prices, gearbest just a couple times and very happy, never had a problem with either one, just don't order batteries it can take months

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that case I might have to look at their rda's them. And maybe a mod or two. Thanks for the tip. I have most what I need so a few weeks wait is no big deal now.

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rda's yes, mods i dont recommended you can get them cheaper here look at 101vapes.com or vaporbeast.com they have good deals all the time

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HCigar DNA VT40 with FODI filled with DIY Pink Lemonade. Decided to welcome the FODI into the family by giving it a Trinity Glass Copa tip. She's a keeper. Barely sub ohming with a single Kanthal 7 wrap coil @ 25 watts. Really producing some nice flavor and plenty of vapor. Will switch over to the HCigar VT133 and the Crius when I get off work. Just cleaned the dual SS Claptons and rewicked her for some flavor clouds.

56428c0bb79aaabcd60d4d16ac1dcf04.jpg
166797c7a1e71501e12d629d4aff3f7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HCigar DNA VT40 with FODI filled with DIY Pink Lemonade. Decided to welcome the FODI into the family by giving it a Trinity Glass Copa tip. She's a keeper. Barely sub ohming with a single Kanthal 7 wrap coil @ 25 watts. Really producing some nice flavor and plenty of vapor. Will switch over to the HCigar VT133 and the Crius when I get off work. Just cleaned the dual SS Claptons and rewicked her for some flavor clouds.

56428c0bb79aaabcd60d4d16ac1dcf04.jpg
166797c7a1e71501e12d629d4aff3f7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you're still liking the fodi

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you're still liking the fodi

Had to take the Copa tip off the Fodi. It just took away some of the intense flavor that this little tank gives you. I guess HCigar new what they were doing when they put the little short tip with the smaller inside diameter. It really works so good it is just hard to put it down when you are just sitting around chasing some flavor. I had built dual coils for it and took them out too. I wicked them with cotton and they just couldn't compete with the single coil wicked with Rayon. No dry hits and great flavor and vapor.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Had to take the Copa tip off the Fodi. It just took away some of the intense flavor that this little tank gives you. I guess HCigar new what they were doing when they put the little short tip with the smaller inside diameter. It really works so good it is just hard to put it down when you are just sitting around chasing some flavor. I had built dual coils for it and took them out too. I wicked them with cotton and they just couldn't compete with the single coil wicked with Rayon. No dry hits and great flavor and vapor.
So I'm not the only one that does single coils for flavor from time to time. Nice. And I agree about short tip.

VU Sponsors