Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Fossil Box Mod/ Triad w Pineapple Peach ejuice
Revenant/ Asgard w Pineapple Peach ejuice

I'm really liking this Asgard RDA. I haven't decided what mod it's going to stay on. I'm thinking it might be better on a regulated mod.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Is the Super Tank Mini a rebuildable?

No, it's a sub-ohm tank that uses Atlantis-style coils. Actually to be an older tank and a very simple technology (and inexpensive), it works really well.

There's a Triton RTA kit that fits some tanks that use Atlantis coils, but I don't think it would work in the STM because the STM needs top threads. Plus that Triton RTA kit just sucks. The flavor and vapor it produces are pitiful. I've heard some people mention a rebuildable Atlantis coil but I've never seen one.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Teslacigs Punk 85

OFRF Gear RTA

Direct Juice Co. - Bluenana Shake

Ooh la la, very nice! That’s the only Tesla Punk I don’t have. But the Steampunk Nano 120 and Punk 86 are beautiful too. You’d prolly like them. If you see them for sale, check them out.

I’d prolly like Bluenana. I like blueberry and some banana flavors.

Edit: you may inspire me to break out the Punk 86, since it’s not put away and is ready for salts with a Naut Mini on top.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooh la la, very nice! That’s the only Tesla Punk I don’t have. But the Steampunk Nano 120 and Punk 86 are beautiful too. You’d prolly like them. If you see them for sale, check them out.

I’d prolly like Bluenana. I like blueberry and some banana flavors.

Edit: you may inspire me to break out the Punk 86, since it’s not put away and is ready for salts with a Naut Mini on top.

I like the Teslacigs Punk line. I don't know about the others, but my Punk 85 is solid. Wouldn't want to get hit in the head with it. Ouch2.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
HCigar VT75 with Hurricane Jr RTA, Blush Ice Cream
Vaporesso Luxe S with Vaporesso SKRR sub-ohm tank, Honeycomb Custard & Cookies, adapted
Revenant TVL Delta squonker with TVL Reload RDA, French Toast Ice Cream

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That DotAIO is beautiful! How do you like your Fetch Pro? I really like mine a lot. :)

Thanks on the Dot SE AIO- those covers are really nice- that was my favorite design.
I am loving the Smok Fetch Pro AIO 80w- I am surprised how much I am loving it! Vapes great , uses a few types of RBA ( RGC is DL and nice and airy)
I haven't tried any of the factory coils yet- very small. lightweight, nice fire bar, adjustable watts, removable 18650 battery. Great to throw in a pocket or my purse. I am glad there was a great sale and decided to take the chance on it!
Watching for sales- I want a blue,green or silver one next!

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sigelei Kaos

Dead Rabbit RTA

Strawberry Doughnut- TMaxx No Frills

View attachment 162835

You know that I just love that setup.
001_wub.gif
It's very Snappy...:teehee:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun Univ with Avenger tank, Candy Cane Cheesecake about to change to Clove Gum
Revenant TVL Delta squonker with TVL Reload RDA, sampling Cinnamallow Torte, new DIY mix, then back to French Toast Ice Cream
Venvii Baby Ness with SC Aromamizer Lite, Purple Drink

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
iJoy Shogun

Fat Rabbit

Blue Devil - Blueberry Custard

How do you like your Shogun? I have the silver Galactic Hurricane color. I really love that mod, have thought many times about buying another, if I could find it for the price I paid for the first one.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you like your Shogun? I have the silver Galactic Hurricane color. I really love that mod, have thought many times about buying another, if I could find it for the price I paid for the first one.

It's one of my favorite mods. Solid as a brick, and runs just about anything I throw at it. Feels great in the hand too. I got mine at my local shop about 8 or 9 months ago. I wouldn't mind having another one too.

Here it is with my Phobia RDA.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's one of my favorite mods. Solid as a brick, and runs just about anything I throw at it. Feels great in the hand too. I got mine at my local shop about 8 or 9 months ago. I wouldn't mind having another one too.

That looks great! Right now I have a silver Aromamizer V2 with a wide-bore blue-green acrylic drip tip on it. I don't do pics. Might as well not, because you wouldn't be able to see how it looks, anyway. lol My pictures are usually pretty bad.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Not more Grumpy Old Bastard...at least that’s what it looks like. :teehee:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wismec Luxotic MF with Wotofo Gear RTA, Butter Mint Milkshake
Dovpo Topside Dual with VC Asgard Mini, The One Blueberry by Beard Vape
iJoy Avenger with Avenger tank w/RBA, Honey Nut Custard
HCigar VT75 with e-Phoenix Hurricane Jr. RTA, Blush Ice Cream

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's line up....

Dot AIO/SXK Dotshell with Beard no 51 for when out and about
Asmodus Amighty/Kayfun Prime with Dinner Lady Lemon Sherbet
I007/SXK Hussar X with Wildgypsy's Honeycomb Cookie Custard
Innokin Kroma-R/Innokin Ares V1 with Grumpy Old Bastard

IMG_20200612_153104.jpg

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Today's line up....

Dot AIO/SXK Dotshell with Beard no 51 for when out and about
Asmodus Amighty/Kayfun Prime with Dinner Lady Lemon Sherbet
I007/SXK Hussar X with Wildgypsy's Honeycomb Cookie Custard
Innokin Kroma-R/Innokin Ares V1 with Grumpy Old Bastard

View attachment 162978

That sure is a jammin' line up ya got there bud...
thumbup1.gif

VU Sponsors