Become a Patron!

Your Vape Today? Mod, rba, juice, etc

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you order those here is a 2 pack of the coily tool

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9677507

These Vape tweezers- these are awesome- helps with stuck caps and tanks, great for wicking too.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...hentic-coil-master-vape-polycarbonate-ceramic

SS 316L wire coil assortment- good for your DNA mods- get a couple of packs
https://www.fasttech.com/product/6438400

I like these drip tips alot too-
https://www.fasttech.com/product/9655129

Thanks so much, Snap. I figured a Coily would help me a lot, since the vids I’ve been watching use them. I’m too afraid to just drop one in without knowing where I should snip it.

I can thank Cuomo for making me go and watch building vids and buying atties. :giggle:

I’m hoping the 810’s I get will be slightly higher than those really low ones they seem to think people like.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You will see when you drop it in where it needs to be cut- plus the coils are cheap enough- if you cut too short you can try again. We can learn by mistakes.
If you don't have battery wraps another thing to throw on this Fasttech order-
Actually building tanks is a good thing, been doing it for years- what happens when you can't get factory coils for your tank? Happened to me, Asvape Cobra coils were discontinued and the tanks are landfill now! Made me learn to build and wick a deck.Plus way cheaper than buying factory coils.
Plus I knew in 2016 with Deeming Regulations- I needed to learn how to build if I wanted to keep vaping.

Yes those DTs are much taller than the stubby ones that come with most tanks. You see it in my picture above on the pinkish Thor
Here is the black Drip tip on the SnakeskinTherion on the Pyro RDTA20180523_064110.jpg

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I saw two young guys in a convertible moon an old lady at Five Points in Raleigh one time. Had to have been before about 1980.

Guys were stopped at a red light. Light turned green and they didn't move. Old lady in the next car back blew her horn at them, and they both just stood up, dropped their shorts, and wiggled their new moons at her. Then they nearly fell down laughing, sat down again, and drove away.

Maybe you hadda be there, but it was hysterical.

Rob B.

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I saw two young guys in a convertible moon an old lady at Five Points in Raleigh one time. Had to have been before about 1980.

Guys were stopped at a red light. Light turned green and they didn't move. Old lady in the next car back blew her horn at them, and they both just stood up, dropped their shorts, and wiggled their new moons at her. Then they nearly fell down laughing, sat down again, and drove away.

Maybe you hadda be there, but it was hysterical.

I love it. I grew up in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's, well still growing up, but you know what I mean...:blah: Had to stop and think for a minute to see where I was going with that. :crazy: Oh yeah! Saw lots of moons, streaks, partying, good rock. :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

giphy.gif

:teehee:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Dovpo Topside Dual with TVL Reload RDA w/mesh, The One Blueberry by Beard
HCigar VT75 with Augvape Merlin Mini RTA, Honey Nut Custard diy
Modefined Lyra with iJoy Avenger tank w/RBA, Lemon Sandy

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, I just bought a VT75 from Trixy. Was the Merlin one of the atties that you said you really liked?

Yes, but I'm really using the Merlin because it had a 0.67 ohm coil in it and I can vape it at less than 30W. It's also rainbow and it looks great on the blue VT75.

I'm using a Hohm 26650 battery in this mod, which apparently isn't a very good battery. When I put a tank that needed a lot of power on this mod, it kept giving me a "Weak Battery" warning.

VU Sponsors