ac90c0237e03efe0856effcb4a6c35c9.jpg
Thank you for your service.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rite now its a noisy cricket. 22mm goon. 2x26 38 fused ni80 and my diy "all jammed up". It is a melody of fruits and jam with a sour twist.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thought I'd share my vape today.
Flavour Art Chocolate Glazed Donut 5%, Nic River Chocolate Candy 4% and Flavour Art Marshmallow 5%. I use some Cap super sweet at 3 drops per 30ml (not sure of ml ratios to US).
My mix is 65vg/35pg. Let it steep for a few weeks to come together.
Im really enjoying this today. Its not a block of chocolate taste, but an actual donut chocolate icing taste if that helps with the description.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Swapping out between three squonk mods.

1. Aluminium Coppervape mod with a Gorge using the Ultum top cap and a glow-in-the-dark drip tip. Got some minty bubble gum flavor in the squonk bottle.

2. Brass Coppervape mod with a brass bottomed Wasp Nano with ultum top cap and mini 510 drip tip, not sure what juice is in it aside from to say Snake Oil or Junky Juice.

3. Eleaf pico squeeze with a silver bottomed Wasp Nano & mini 510 tip, same kind of juice as in the Brass.

I might later on today talk myself into swapping out the juice in the Pico & Brass. It has started getting a funky taste even by my tasteless standards. It's been in those mods quite a spell now, figure it has oxidized itself yucky.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thought I'd share my vape today.
Flavour Art Chocolate Glazed Donut 5%, Nic River Chocolate Candy 4% and Flavour Art Marshmallow 5%. I use some Cap super sweet at 3 drops per 30ml (not sure of ml ratios to US).
My mix is 65vg/35pg. Let it steep for a few weeks to come together.
Im really enjoying this today. Its not a block of chocolate taste, but an actual donut chocolate icing taste if that helps with the description.

Sounds nice! We use mls here to measure. It makes it easier.

Hope you had a very happy Christmas!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Freemax Fire Luke Mesh on an Aegis Solo. With French Dude French Toast. Just opened it, and it’s really nice.

Freemax Fire Luke 2 on an OBS cube mod. One of my dailies. With my Kings Custard and VCT mix. Yummy.

It’s the same ones I always list, because they work well for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't used my blue one yet. I want it to stay beautimous forever. You got a really nice one, too. I love these.

I didn’t get one at the BF sale since people were complaining about the bottle. But I did get another Cut, so I guess it evens out. But it’s not Stab!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't get mine during the BF sale, I got it somewhere else before that, but at about the same price. Most everywhere I see them, they're cheaper than Asmodus lists them.

I haven't had any bottle issues, either. Must be hit and miss with those.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Using my Aegis X with the Zeus tank. Vaping diy menthol juice. Also using my Freemax twister with the fireluke 2 tank. Vaping diy strawberry pixie in that one. Using my Aegis solo with falcon king tank. Vaping diy jawbreaking candy in that one.

I like switching flavors throughout the day! :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Using my Aegis X with the Zeus tank. Vaping diy menthol juice. Also using my Freemax twister with the fireluke 2 tank. Vaping diy strawberry pixie in that one. Using my Aegis solo with falcon king tank. Vaping diy jawbreaking candy in that one.

I like switching flavors throughout the day! :)

Wait till you've mixed up about 50 flavors and have rigs sitting everywhere with different mixes in 'em. I have at least 35 rigs loaded up and ready to go. They have damn near taken over my living room.

It's time for me to pack some things away again already. I just did that a couple of months ago. Things have multiplied.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wait till you've mixed up about 50 flavors and have rigs sitting everywhere with different mixes in 'em. I have at least 35 rigs loaded up and ready to go. They have damn near taken over my living room.

It's time for me to pack some things away again already. I just did that a couple of months ago. Things have multiplied.
When I joined here the end of September I only had one. Lol. Now I have 5. I never thought I’d get so into vaping like I am/did. I hope to have a collection as big as yours one day! And I already messed up one of my flavors in a tank lol, thought it was banana candy and it was blueberry cotton candy. Completely different!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I joined here the end of September I only had one. Lol. Now I have 5. I never thought I’d get so into vaping like I am/did. I hope to have a collection as big as yours one day! And I already messed up one of my flavors in a tank lol, thought it was banana candy and it was blueberry cotton candy. Completely different!
It would seem as though we may be a bad influence on you. Good. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

That flavor mix up thing is why I have to keep a list of all my mods and tanks in rotation. I also keep up with what flavor is in each tank, as well as what kind of coil I put in it. Can't remember all that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What's aaap.... Doing good thanks the Lord.......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m glad to see you around here. I feel like you’re always off somewhere. But I want you to be happy, so you should go wherever your heart leads you. :hug:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Old, beat-up all-black Aegis Legend, Zeus X stainless, caramel waffle cappuccino diy
Vaporesso Luxe marble, OBS Engine Nano stainless, orange coconut parfait diy
Revenant Delta TVL squonk silver, Revenant Reload RDA, fried ice cream diy

VU Sponsors