Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Minikin V2 Kodama....
0c124698b150e6854cca905f9a3d44ac.jpg

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going with the triple grip tonight with Apple Jacks in a Drop Dead on my Suicide Queen, Squonking some Fruit Whip in another Drop Dead on my Defiant Designs DS, and some Banana Pudding in my Cheetah 2 on my Voopoo Drag
d4d611c6ca813d94144535fb25ba2f84.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going with the triple grip tonight with Apple Jacks in a Drop Dead on my Suicide Queen, Squonking some Fruit Whip in another Drop Dead on my Defiant Designs DS, and some Banana Pudding in my Cheetah 2 on my Voopoo Drag
d4d611c6ca813d94144535fb25ba2f84.jpg

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!
Your doing your Triple and I'm doing mine.IMG_20190108_075924-01.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's selection, because I'm indecisive and like variety. From left to right:

Dead Rabbit on the Skullkandy Posidon 75C
Modfather RDA on the Lost Vape Drone 250C
Vapemonster Comet on the Torqmods KAMi

Juices behind are Nectarberry and Lychee Jelly by Superb
13cf95c28d0bd5e3f0433282b885e99e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dovpo and Brian absolutely nailed it with that mod. From top to bottom it's awesome and they even did well with the colors and the finish and I'm normally not a fan of colors outside of black and SS. Beautiful mods dude!
Damn that green one is niiiiiice! I already have a purple and red one but it's got me thinking I may "require" another....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing that's great about cali is in n out :) I live north of LA , south of Santa Barbara

Oh, and it's a must getting a double double and some pepperchini on the side :)

Sent from Amchitka
The Animal fries are the bomb.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 129788 Asmodus Amighty 100 DNA75C in gunmetal with black Peerless 24 RDTA

Omg, that's nice!

I'm vaping a plain-Jane silver Coppervape mech squonker, courtesy of @gadget! , with a stainless O-atty V1 clone, coil is N80 24ga round 3mm ID at about 0.38 ohms, juice is DIY Nutella Crunch, and

VV Pulse BF mech 20700 with a smoke black Vaperz Cloud Shogun RDA from Cloudist.Store, coil is N80 staged 24 ga round and 28x2/38 fused Clapton, 3.5mm ID at 0.4 ohms, juice is DIY Five Pawns Queenside clone

Last edited:

VU Sponsors