Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
My choices for today:

DIY Strawberries & Cream, DIY Irish Orange Cream with an Ijoy Limitless RDTA mech, and a Wismec RX2 with a Limitless Gold RDTA.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
d87a3634e8b5a678ec776fdcb0b1a2b6.jpg

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busted out the DR SQ the other day when trying to sort out my 510 pin issues I have with the other Pulse 80. It works fine on this one but not the one with the resin doors for some reason. DIY RF SC Deep Fried Oreo in the bottle. I had forgot how good this atty vapes if I don't purge and heat up my cheeks.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a Voopoo Drag & I loving it! This is the 1st mod that I enjoy temp mode on & the battery life on this thing is fantastic! I vaped from 8am till 1am on one set of 18650s at 260F @ 50W. It helps that the batteries are brand spanking new, though, but that's still awesome.
0384c993b78168d86a294e37ebdc2320.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I haven’t done it yet. Waiting on the slow boat with my squonk pins.

Carpe Nidor
I feel your pain!
Been waiting on 2 firing buttons for my Underground XL's for a month.
Supposed to have been shipped to Dragons Den but can't get an answer from them.
Don't have Facebook so I guess I don't rate!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the new panels, bottle and refill bottle for my warranty replacement pulse 80w frame today.

Tossed my old pulse 22 on it and filled it up with some DIY Bourbon Tuscan Reserve:

I now have 3 pulse 80's, 2 RSQ and 1 Athena kit in the daily rotation. Single SS Coil Squonking FTW.

I was reminded today that my Recurves on the RSQ are for at home vaping only. I was standing out in the sun, squonking it at all sorts of angles and had juice all over the mod and my hands from it leaking out the air holes. DR 24, DR SQ, Pulse 22 and Athena will be my go-to traveler's.

Now I need to clean up them leaky pulse mech boxes and toss em in the vapeocalypse stash.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the new panels, bottle and refill bottle for my warranty replacement pulse 80w frame today.

Tossed my old pulse 22 on it and filled it up with some DIY Bourbon Tuscan Reserve:

I now have 3 pulse 80's, 2 RSQ and 1 Athena kit in the daily rotation. Single SS Coil Squonking FTW.

I was reminded today that my Recurves on the RSQ are for at home vaping only. I was standing out in the sun, squonking it at all sorts of angles and had juice all over the mod and my hands from it leaking out the air holes. DR 24, DR SQ, Pulse 22 and Athena will be my go-to traveler's.

Now I need to clean up them leaky pulse mech boxes and toss em in the vapeocalypse stash.
Haven't had a bit of leaking from the recurve

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't had a bit of leaking from the recurve

If my juice is warm (out in the sun) and I (over) squonk hard or too often and am holding the device at an angle, down at my side, etc when I squonk it will weep out the airflow holes. The air holes are angled down some but if I angle the device down more than the airflow holes are angled and squonk it good and hard it will weep out the airflow holes. I don't have an issue indoors out of the sun where I generally have it on my desk when I squonk. I am using ~70vg juice.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If my juice is warm (out in the sun) and I (over) squonk hard or too often and am holding the device at an angle, down at my side, etc when I squonk it will weep out the airflow holes. The air holes are angled down some but if I angle the device down more than the airflow holes are angled and squonk it good and hard it will weep out the airflow holes. I don't have an issue indoors out of the sun where I generally have it on my desk when I squonk. I am using ~70vg juice.
Ahh ok I see what you're saying now. I work outside so I always worry about the heat with my mods. Never had a leak thank goodness.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
5C01DC1B-AF49-42EF-9743-11ED1DC12B1E.jpeg

For those days when you don’t feel like messing around with refilling or recharging.

Vapmod XTank 4.0
I recently put this tank back in the rotation for my Verde Valley Vapes RY4 vaping.....annnnnd because I found that I still have 5 boxes of coils for this tank. These 4.0’s are notorious for leaking, but I’ve found that if you give the coil a little extra torque when installing and only use the bottom refill port to add liquid, it’s no more leaky than any other tank. 10 mls......hellz yeah.

KangSiDe U1000 Mini
I got lucky and won this a year ago in a Smokie contest here at VU. Remembering that I have a U1000 is what shuts down my dual battery variable watt mod shopping.
Thanks Smokie.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A local shop had their 3 year anniversary party yesterday, and I bought a few flavors I'd never had before. I mainly bought candy flavors since I've been trying those more often lately, but Bear Graham falls into my usual desert/bakery category. There's a hint of cinnamon with the brown sugar flavor, and it's the first time I've really liked tasting cinnamon in an e-liquid.
8118a500ac6917380b311d0531f5ae13.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busted out a couple oldies to test some flavors I mixed for my brother's co-worker:

No Limit Glok 24 on a RX200s

GrApple Mint v2
2.00% Mint (Real Flavors)
1.00% Apple (Real Flavors)
1.00% Grape (Real Flavors)
0.50% Now Glycerite Stevia

I have never vaped mint (not a fan of peppermint candies as a kid) but this is pretty tasty. I also bought a 10ml sample of RF Spearmint that I am going to have to try now.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Haven't heard much about the C4. How do you like it?
It's fantastic. Love it. asMODus didn't promote it. It just kinda appeared in stock. Came out barely before Recurve and that train was already rolling.
Slightly restricted w/wide open AF and very smooth and quiet. Mouth watering flavor, which has been compared to some pretty high end RDA's.
Can paint with squonker and I have bottle that does good at pulling juice back in and I find it hard to oversquonk/ make t leak from AF, no leaking at seals.
I wish the cap looked a little different, or it's not very matchy with what I have, but everything else is excellent. Highly recommend.
I've been looking for comparison w/Recurve and haven't found much, just what a couple reviewers I trust have commented on that.

Last edited:

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Vape Fan Cool, thanks for the info! I'm not crazy about the way it looks either, but I can look past that if the flavor is good.
I could've swore you had a Recurve, and was hoping you would compare them. Your description of restricted airflow and being tough to leak sounds just like the Recurve, but a comparison from someone who has both would be great!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Vape Fan Cool, thanks for the info! I'm not crazy about the way it looks either, but I can look past that if the flavor is good.
I could've swore you had a Recurve, and was hoping you would compare them. Your description of restricted airflow and being tough to leak sounds just like the Recurve, but a comparison from someone who has both would be great!

Just got an email from Eightvape & the Asmodus C4 rda is $24.99. Got me thinking ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Started with Tobacco DIY then went on to Ancients Vedas and now back to a Tobacco Blend but soon will switch top something fruity.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ipv Vesta with smm. Vaping The Legend from om vapors
1c243f6d99d3d3be46d01d61e92cee7d.jpg

VU Sponsors