VU Patreon
Oh yeah!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You're official now. :D

kSCwYf4.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry no pics. Got the Recurve this past monday and haven't put it down. Loving this setup. While the 8 other setups on my desk get a daily 10 minutes of vape time this combo has hardly left my hand.

Mod: HCigar VT Inbox
Atomizer: Wotofo Recurve RDA
Coil: Coilology Framed staple alien .26
Juice: going back and forth between V3 Strawberry milkshake and V3 Vanilla custard
Wattage: 40w

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying out some madcow in the Anita. Love the mod way more than the juice. Always use a squonker to try out new flavors. Wrong idea.
528cb0b2b834cd8ead8c89adeb64b4f7.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Today I'm using a Smoke TFV12 Prince tank with a T10 1.2Ohm coil on a Smoke X Priv. Vaping Ohm Brew Lemon Tart (70/30 with nicotine added to give 3mg) mixed 50/50 with C21 CBD oil 300mg strength.

Just about to head out to pick up a 1000mg bottle of CBD and see what new flavours take my fancy.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IMG_20180607_065922~2.jpg

IMG_20180607_152112~2.jpg

Vaping like it's 2015 - this is a 4500 mAh box, two LiPo batteries, 1 amp usb charge, fires down to 0.1 ohms, and feels as light as a two battery mod with NO BATTERIES

IMG_20180607_164432_2~2.jpg
Have a killer squonker, put it away because I was vaping too much - dripping and BB Box to the rescue

Last edited:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Today I'm using a Smoke TFV12 Prince tank with a T10 1.2Ohm coil on a Smoke X Priv. Vaping Ohm Brew Lemon Tart (70/30 with nicotine added to give 3mg) mixed 50/50 with C21 CBD oil 300mg strength.

Just about to head out to pick up a 1000mg bottle of CBD and see what new flavours take my fancy.

Is that
measured per bottle, or per mL? I'm a little agitated that most brands advertise mg per bottle which is very misleading due to different bottle sizes

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that
measured per bottle, or per mL? I'm a little agitated that most brands advertise mg per bottle which is very misleading due to different bottle sizes
Priced Koi yesterday. Shite is expensive. If it does the same as kratom I'll just stick with that .

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 113140

View attachment 113141

Have a killer squonker, put it away because I was vaping too much - dripping and BB Box to the rescue
What kinda build you have in the BB? I've got a .4 in one and was going for a .5 last night but something is up with the boro or the rba.doesnt fit right and seeps out the bottom airflow. Glad I watched and caught it before it ruined things. Got a 1.8 coil I tried but too much af. I've got an a-tank on the way from 3f left Hong Kong today. Will be using vapresso ccells and Atlantis in the secondary

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What kinda build you have in the BB? I've got a .4 in one and was going for a .5 last night but something is up with the boro or the rba.doesnt fit right and seeps out the bottom airflow. Glad I watched and caught it before it ruined things. Got a 1.8 coil I tried but too much af. I've got an a-tank on the way from 3f left Hong Kong today. Will be using vapresso ccells and Atlantis in the secondary

I MTL with the BB, and I made myself get used to open air mtl because it's fool-proof, no worries about it flooding (with the exocet)

buuuut I have a Vape Shell clone on the way, I'm hoping to get a tighter MTL that never leaks with that :stars:

CBD does nothing for me except get stuck in my wicks, I got some as a gift from my brother who is very into ''that stuff" - but maybe I have no physical ailments it can help. Definitely does 0 for a backache. It was 300mg/7mL bottle so about 40 mg/ml, that's higher than typical strength

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I MTL with the BB, and I made myself get used to open air mtl because it's fool-proof, no worries about it flooding (with the exocet)

buuuut I have a Vape Shell clone on the way, I'm hoping to get a tighter MTL that never leaks with that :stars:

CBD does nothing for me except get stuck in my wicks, I got some as a gift from my brother who is very into ''that stuff" - but maybe I have no physical ailments it can help. Definitely does 0 for a backache. It was 300mg/7mL bottle so about 40 mg/ml, that's higher than typical strength
With the vapresso coils I feel like it'll be a MTL. But they are .9 coils. Been vaping below .5 for so long not sure what ohm mtl actually would be. Lol tried a 1.8 and it's more like restricted lung hit. Kinda like the supersonic

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
With the vapresso coils I feel like it'll be a MTL. But they are .9 coils. Been vaping below .5 for so long not sure what ohm mtl actually would be. Lol tried a 1.8 and it's more like restricted lung hit. Kinda like the supersonic

My babyliens are around 0.7, they crackle lol - today BB just has 30g at 2.3 ohms, doesn't matter much as long as it heats up fast and cools fast

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Is that

In this case the bottle is 10ml and the bottle is clearly marked 3% CBD so it is 30mg per ml. So big tick for transparency on that one.

https://www.lovec21.com/products/c21-tm-eliquid-300-cbd-10ml-bottle
This bottle cost me £24.30 ($32.60) in an offer.

The strongest one I've seen is this.
https://www.lovec21.com/products/c21-tm-eliquid-1000-cbd-10ml-bottle
As you can see it is rather expensive at £84.99 ($114.03) for 10ml. I would nail that bottle in 3-4 days knowing me so I shy away from buying it.

I have another bottle on the go that I've been vaping today.
https://cbdasylum.com/products/cbd-infuse-drops-1-000mg?variant=6914952396844
This is 1000mg in 30ml, so 33mg per ml. While the bottle doesn't make that clear, the website does. The price kinda gives it away when you consider the price is £69.00 ($93.91) for 30ml.

I find the cost offensively high. How do these sort of prices compare with the US?

Last edited:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find the cost offensively high. How do these sort of prices compare with the US?
when i bought some koi 1000mg (30ml) last summer it was $100. I was lucky enough to get one bottle on sale for 50% off locally during an anniversary sale. I would mix it with my diy to get it down in the 150 - 300 mg per 30ml. I quit vaping it (still got some mixed down stairs) as I didn't find enough benefit for me to justify the cost.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
View attachment 113140

View attachment 113141

Vaping like it's 2015 - this is a 4500 mAh box, two LiPo batteries, 1 amp usb charge, fires down to 0.1 ohms, and feels as light as a two battery mod with NO BATTERIES

View attachment 113143

95b01e5eab24aa89f19e62435a9b3671.png

I put the squonks down this evening for some drip time with the royal hunter and some watermelon pineapple diy. Sweet and simple.

Carpe Nidor

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yihi SX Mini T Class Captain Golden mod with the Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA in black with a 5.5 wrap .17 ohm Stitched Framed Staple Alien coil. Vaping 4mg DIY Creamy Sweet Tangerine at 85 watts. Yummy!
540fc6a30258adbdbbc86dc33b657bcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is diabetic destruction?
I was going to ask the same thing and got distracted. I recall someone mentioning a similarly named recipe a month or two ago here or over on ELR and I think they said it was similar to cavity check but I could be remembering wrong. Here is cavity check for reference, which is one of my fave recent recipes that I tried then tweaked a bit - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1743414/Cavity check

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What is diabetic destruction?

It's not good with high power, but it's okay tootlepuffing

Screenshot_20180607-214856.png

Way too much flavoring for cloudy vapes, something in it is "too much" - was a silly experiment lol

I was going to ask the same thing and got distracted. I recall someone mentioning a similarly named recipe a month or two ago here or over on ELR and I think they said it was similar to cavity check but I could be remembering wrong. Here is cavity check for reference, which is one of my fave recent recipes that I tried then tweaked a bit - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1743414/Cavity check

That was me, and this is it but with much higher nicotine salts :D

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

View attachment 113150

Way too much flavoring for cloudy vapes, something in it is "too much" - was a silly experiment lol

Thats a pretty high flavor %. I bet it smells amazing.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

View attachment 113150

And by the way your Caramel Custard is a big hit with my friends.

VU Sponsors