Yougotejuice.com Discussion - Sale Over

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
xwva7pT.jpg

Hey Everyone!

We are having a sale from 2/25/2016-2/29/2016!! 25% off All 120ml bottles.

Use code REPEAT25!

Purchase now at yougotejuice.com

Makes it $15 for 120 mils, they have good juice, my favorite is their sugar cookie :)

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting this. I ordered a sample pack from them in the past and their Strawberry Custard is on point.

Order placed.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for posting this. I ordered a sample pack from them in the past and their Strawberry Custard is on point.

Order placed.

Not had the strawberry custard, but for the price, what the hell, I'll take a gamble on a 120mil for it :)

U86YfZ9.png

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you'll be disappointed. Out of the sample pack the strawberry custard was finished first, followed by the strawberry cheesecake. The lucky charms one tastes like the cereal with milk, apple jax tastes like the cereal without the milk and the vanilla custard had a slight chocolate taste to it.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill give em a shot at that price. Probably get the Fruity Cereal and Strawberry or Vanilla Custards.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
  • pdjZIrHZJ1mEuGmhbuB40BZrjsIBJ9a4iLpZ4k0Q-Ec4p0J3m8fCUNHx_TzBYBquKyyYhhmh-k852p--uqjyorPtO4w7XXDKn1IbSDWA2uwYSatyQHKrIF_uwiJW93U2bgK2Sut8gGrJPB7GukgtJDjO3mQ51rgjndmeGbnsBG2cbukKMHhBjIvU8QtmNAg2B5oo8bdDglvXLh50kTYcNBYbvlBzDVQgr1sHxOmjJyJN3KSFRcRDtw=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x 120ml Bottle* - Lucky Cereal / 6MG for $19.99 each
  • 1SOe3U57GPs3q0WFyHm7DLsAFRWFbaOprW5FOMG6bReRkWF3gYV1xUdCk5xRqi3nhHIrr2ewwCQAgONR-0bYiYMZP0S5bfnG7uWEwiwWJsAU5wRt5i72wandKqkw7E4AxqE_O3tORrkVu3dF5F_PYsWU6vtCs-2WuiyrSKKErhUGtkl7eDGQ7g=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x 120ml Bottle* - Sugar Cookie / 6MG for $19.99 each
  • pdjZIrHZJ1mEuGmhbuB40BZrjsIBJ9a4iLpZ4k0Q-Ec4p0J3m8fCUNHx_TzBYBquKyyYhhmh-k852p--uqjyorPtO4w7XXDKn1IbSDWA2uwYSatyQHKrIF_uwiJW93U2bgK2Sut8gGrJPB7GukgtJDjO3mQ51rgjndmeGbnsBG2cbukKMHhBjIvU8QtmNAg2B5oo8bdDglvXLh50kTYcNBYbvlBzDVQgr1sHxOmjJyJN3KSFRcRDtw=s0-d-e1-ft
    1x 120ml Bottle* - Strawberry Custard / 6MG for $19.99 each
    1x 120ml Bottle* - Cherry Lemonade / 6MG for $19.99 each
Discounts : $-19.99 USD

Subtotal : $59.97 USD

Shipping : $0.00 USD

Total : $59.97 USD

With free shipping as well, absolutely!!!

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I ended up just getting the Strawberry Custard and the Fruity Cereal flavors. Figured I already had a really good vanilla custard on hand and mostly full.
I never try any other one. But this one is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I placed my order through them, got my shipping confirmation and was stoked. Got another email last night saying item was delivered, couldn't believe it being that they are in Cali and I am in Minnesota...got to work and no package so I checked the tracking info finding it said it was delivered to Vista CA??? Emailed them and got a response back saying that it was delivered to their address. Definitely a bit confused by this situation. Hoping they get it sorted out and my liquid arrives this coming week. Hope everyone else's orders get delivered without a hitch...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mines expected Monday, but the way USPS has been operating lately, I wouldnt be surprised if it was til Tuesday or Wednesday

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my bottles in today :)
Cwf3oq2.jpg

Sugar cookie is my 4th bottle, the one in the background on the right, that is nearly empty, so had to get another bottle in to replace it :)

Strawberry custard is my 1st time trying, straight out of the mail, the flavor is good, but a little on the light side, so will let it steep a week or 2 and try it again to see how it improves with steeping.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine today, and wow, Im really impressed!

I got the Strawberry Custard and the Fruity Cereal. Both are really good. The Strawberry Custard is a little bit lighter on flavor, but it works and its really good, definitely one of my new favorite strawberries. And the Fruity Cereal, awesome! Ive only had a handful of cereal vapes, but this one is at the top for sure. Nice, crisp, citrusy berry cereal flavor. Just like the real deal. Really good shit, super happy I found out about these. Definitely gonna get some more of their flavors.

And let me just praise VU a little bit. Without this place I wouldnt have found my 2 new favorite vendors, YGEJ and V3. Both have awesome juice at awesome prices. Ive bought so much juice looking for whats right for me, and thanks to this place, I definitely found a big piece of that.

VU Sponsors