Become a Patron!

You got Ejuice

km00

Member For 4 Years
Hi guys.

I bought a 6nic bottle of blueberry custard by you got ejuice and I sent it back because there was an overwhelming peppery taste.
They just got back to me (must say here that I'm in Spain snd buying from a company here that imports) and they said that he tried another bottle and it taste the same. Meaning that he saw no problem...
So I told him that from my knowledge that pepper taste is due to "bad nic" and he shook it off as "yeah yeah bye"

I contacted "you got ejuice" directly to find out the profile and taste I should be getting.
But while I wait for their reply, maybe someone here can tell me if I'm maybe exaggerating or what?

I dripped it and tried it in a RTA, standard kanthal, ss316l, paralells, claptons, fused. All the same, mouth full of peper..

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, sounds like some well oxidized nic to me.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep... my bet would be the nic. Sorry you have having a bad experience with them.

km00

Member For 4 Years
Yup, that was my conclusion too. Thanks.

Nah, bad experience with the shop refusing to acknowledge bad nic. It happens every now and again, but dont tell me the juice is fine

brittany741

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I met them recently at a show and they were extremely nice guys. Doesn't sound characteristic of the guys I spoke with. Maybe reach out again and give them a chance to rectify the situation? All of the juice I tried (and brought home) was very smooth so it could likely be oxidised nicotine. Perhaps during shipping it was exposed to some crazy temperatures? Just a guess, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

km00

Member For 4 Years
I met them recently at a show and they were extremely nice guys. Doesn't sound characteristic of the guys I spoke with. Maybe reach out again and give them a chance to rectify the situation? All of the juice I tried (and brought home) was very smooth so it could likely be oxidised nicotine. Perhaps during shipping it was exposed to some crazy temperatures? Just a guess, though.

Yep, I was speaking directly to them while simultaneously arguing with the guy from the place I bought it and they were more helpful through email that the vape shop.

I by no means hold yougotejuice responsible, but the shop I bought it from and their huge intransigence.

brittany741

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, I was speaking directly to them while simultaneously arguing with the guy from the place I bought it and they were more helpful through email that the vape shop.

I by no means hold yougotejuice responsible, but the shop I bought it from and their huge intransigence.

I see now, from the OP it sounded like you bought it directly from YouGotEJuice. So it was a third party vendor who was not being helpful?

Hopefully the situation is resolved.

km00

Member For 4 Years
I see now, from the OP it sounded like you bought it directly from YouGotEJuice. So it was a third party vendor who was not being helpful?

Hopefully the situation is resolved.

Yup, i just got told that they all tasted the same and it was probably the cheesecake, that's why i contacted yougotejuice directly, where they told that it was absolutely not the cheesecake.

But who knows, this opens up a lot of other questions, which they refuse to answer. They shut me off, so I have a bottle of ejuice with bad nic.

I belive it's more of "because I can" honestly, they're the only shop which has imported juice, so I'm understanding "don't like it, buy elsewhere... Oh wait, no one else has this variety"

Bite the bullet, swallow the pill and find somewhere else.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is old nic and anyone with the experience would know this without a doubt!

VU Sponsors