Krispy Kreme Donut
Lemon Meringue Pie
Raspberry Cheesecake
Creamy Forest Fruit
Sweet Sophia
Strawberry Ice Cream
Wild Berry Skittles
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

I was going to say French Toast but it looks like you've already considered that one! :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still plugging away at the Dinner Lady clone. Making progress, but not there yet. Waiting on Lemon Sicily(which I either didn’t have? Or cannot find....) to see if that works. V7 in the works tonight.

Also trying to figure out more room for da flavors.....I’m running out of wall space......sigh.

Also remixed Honeycomb C&C.....FLV cookie and biscotti as testers. I can’t see either of these being bad. Might also try INW Biscuit.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
If you can manage to clone Mr. Meringue by Charlie’s Chalk Dust, I’ll definitely be following that recipe. It’s a lemon meringue. I imagine it’s a blend of lemon, meringue and maybe a touch of crème.

Sent from the Star Destroyer Executor

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been in a juice slump lately. Just tired of the same old stuff.

So, in this thread you get to tell me what to make. If you want me to try something you've been working on or just want to suggest one of your favorites.

This is not one of those, "Oh I have to try it" comments where you never actually do it. If you tell me to make it, I will. (Unless I've made it before)

Rules & comments:
1. I have 350ish flavors, so if I'm missing a flavor, there's a good chance I can sub it.
2. Too many subs and I probably wont mix it :(
3. No tobacco
4. This is a serious thread. No dumb food flavoring jokes.
5. Post the recipe name with flavor percentages or a link. I'm lazy.

• Strawberry croissant - leanpipe
  • Cannoli diyordie
  • Pineapple custard - wtmke1
  • French toast -howardh hughes
  • Honeycomb custard & cookies - wildgypsy70
    White chocolate peppermint macaroon - wildgypsy70
Tiger blood. Easy peasy. LorAnn flavors. Strawberry 5 percent, watermelon 3.5 percent, pineapple 3 percent, coconut 1-1.5 percent. Maybe a dash of menthol. A Michael's craft store special. My wife's fav. Under $7 for 120 mils. But hard on wick and wire. Shake and vape deliciousness. Crude I know but yummy. 13 percent or so flavoring. Intense flavor

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get dis inta ya boy!

Carrot cake

FW caramel cinnamon roll 5%
FW yellow cake 3%
WF Tahitian vanilla cream 3%
LA cream cheese icing 4%
VTA Parano Carrot 3% (or use flavors carrot, yam, pumpkin etc)
FA butter premium 1%
FA coconut 1%
TFA brown sugar 0.5%
TFA holiday spice 0.25%
FA walnut 0.25%

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HH french toast is good stuff.

Pineapple custard is no bueno because I subbed in FA pineapple and isn't that great by itself.

Edit: the pineapple is kinda growing on me. I could see it being good with the right flavor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pineapple custard is no bueno because I subbed in FA pineapple and isn't that great by itself.

Edit: the pineapple is kinda growing on me. I could see it being good with the right flavor.

I really like the FLV Pineapple. It's juicy and got that pineapple pop to it like a really ripe pineapple.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I would maybe try the CAP Golden Pineapple in place of FA. It's becoming my favorite pineapple flavor. The FA is ok (definitely better than TFA's), but the CAP is better & so is the INW.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The cannoli is good too!

Trying the white chocolate peppermint macaroon next

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The cannoli is good too!

Trying the white chocolate peppermint macaroon next

I've got so many flavors to try when I get home. I've got some Vanilla Ice Cream (LB), Creme Brulee (VT), Sweet Cream (VT), Italian Cream (HS), Australian Chocolate (HS), Shorbread (INW), Mr Good Stuff (DIYFS), Caramel Nut Cheesecake (DIYFS), Lemon Sicily (FA), Angel Cake (WF), Bilberry (FA), Strawberry (FA), Brazilian Coffee (WF), Peanut Butter (FLV), Banana (HS) that all need single flavor testing. I just ordered these for my SFT if anyone is looking for a cheap way to make testers.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've got so many flavors to try when I get home. I've got some Vanilla Ice Cream (LB), Creme Brulee (VT), Sweet Cream (VT), Italian Cream (HS), Australian Chocolate (HS), Shorbread (INW), Mr Good Stuff (DIYFS), Caramel Nut Cheesecake (DIYFS), Lemon Sicily (FA), Angel Cake (WF), Bilberry (FA), Strawberry (FA), Brazilian Coffee (WF), Peanut Butter (FLV), Banana (HS) that all need single flavor testing. I just ordered these for my SFT if anyone is looking for a cheap way to make testers.

Very nice! LB VBIC is really really good. Actually, all those are really good! You have a yummy future ahead!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice! LB VBIC is really really good. Actually, all those are really good! You have a yummy future ahead!
You were the catalyst to all of the VT and HS and LB flavors! I posted a thread looking to diversify my collection specifically in VT, HS, and LB and you responded, I followed your guidance.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You were the catalyst to all of the VT and HS and LB flavors! I posted a thread looking to diversify my collection specifically in VT, HS, and LB and you responded, I followed your guidance.
Nice! Brazilian Coffee is one of my favorites. And that Shortbread........good Lordy, that Shortbread. You’ve got a whole lot of fun testing ahead!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

You have some really yummy sounding flavors there. You reminded me that I've wanted to order the HS Australian Chocolate, so I just put it in my cart at BCF.

@wildgypsy70 I finally have a mix that I like a lot that uses the Brazilian Coffee. It's only about three days old, but so far, so good. I'm sure I just went overboard with it when I used it before, plus now it's in an RDA, so I don't have to toss a coil if it hangs around in the cotton.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have some really yummy sounding flavors there. You reminded me that I've wanted to order the HS Australian Chocolate, so I just put it in my cart at BCF.

@wildgypsy70 I finally have a mix that I like a lot that uses the Brazilian Coffee. It's only about three days old, but so far, so good. I'm sure I just went overboard with it when I used it before, plus now it's in an RDA, so I don't have to toss a coil if it hangs around in the cotton.
It definitely takes a little while to get it out of your cotton. I made a little coconut coffee mix just for fun when i got it. I hadn't done my SFT yet but I wanted to give it a taste.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just gained 10 lbs reading this

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Yay!!!!!:stars2:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update: I did not get around to testing all of those, but I did get to test LB Vanilla Ice Crea, VT Creme Brule, HS Italian Cream, DIYFS Caramel Nut Cheesecake, and VT Sweet Cream. @wildgypsy70 your recommendations were stellar! Much thanks.
:blowkiss:

VU Sponsors