Become a Patron!

You get to tell me what to make & vape!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been in a juice slump lately. Just tired of the same old stuff.

So, in this thread you get to tell me what to make. If you want me to try something you've been working on or just want to suggest one of your favorites.

This is not one of those, "Oh I have to try it" comments where you never actually do it. If you tell me to make it, I will. (Unless I've made it before)

Rules & comments:
1. I have 350ish flavors, so if I'm missing a flavor, there's a good chance I can sub it.
2. Too many subs and I probably wont mix it :(
3. No tobacco
4. This is a serious thread. No dumb food flavoring jokes.
5. Post the recipe name with flavor percentages or a link. I'm lazy.

• Strawberry croissant - leanpipe
  • Cannoli diyordie
  • Pineapple custard - wtmke1
  • French toast -howardh hughes
  • Honeycomb custard & cookies - wildgypsy70
    White chocolate peppermint macaroon - wildgypsy70

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite for sure
26d5c4fc5120c9a52af9198e335f4011.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll post a couple I've been vaping a lot of. One kinda fruity-ish and the other, well It's milk & honey.

Mix- Fiestas & Fiascos by ConcreteRiver

Vendor- Flavor- %
(CAP) Sweet Guava 5%
(TPA) Vanilla Swirl 4%
(FLV) Yakima Hops 3%
(LA)
Cream Cheese Icing 2%
(FLV) Pink Guava 1%
(INW) Cactus 0.5%

I've been posting about this one for a while. The guy that made it is a super taster I think? If not he has a gift at describing what He's tasting really well. He's done tons of flavor reviews on Reddit.

The recipe tastes kinda guava/grapefruity with the hops accent. I wasnt familiar with hops. I googled what it was and if people pair it with fruit. It's mostly used in beers I guess. There's a popular IPA that is hop heavy and guess what fruit its paired with? Grapefruit. FLV Pink Guava is a potent flavor and tastes like grapefruit more than guava IMO. This mix hit me and I thought, *This is weird, I don't know if I like this*. But the more I vaped it the more I liked it.

If you don't have the FLV flavors this wont work. I got them and have only used them for this specific recipe. I'm sure their versatility is kind of limited unless you want grapefruit or hops. Grapefruit is vrry popular and hops even less. If you want different, this is different.

The other one (You might have already tried?) is pretty good. You can look at the flavors and try imagine, but it tastes way better than it looks. This is the guy who created Sweet Strawberry Cream. I used to love it when I first got into DIY.

Mix- Milk & Honey by CheebaSteeba

Vendor-Flavor-%

(FLV) Cream 1%
(TPA)
Graham Cracker Clear 2%
(FLV)
Milk & Honey 1.5%
(TPA)
Toasted Marshmallow 1.5%

I vaped a bunch of this stuff. It's a really good recipe. But I might be getting immune to it's flavor. It always happens to me. I still reccomend cuz it was great.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll post a couple I've been vaping a lot of. One kinda fruity-ish and the other, well It's milk & honey.

Mix- Fiestas & Fiascos by ConcreteRiver

Vendor- Flavor- %
(CAP) Sweet Guava 5%
(TPA) Vanilla Swirl 4%
(FLV) Yakima Hops 3%

(LA)
Cream Cheese Icing 2%
(FLV) Pink Guava 1%
(INW) Cactus 0.5%

I've been posting about this one for a while. The guy that made it is a super taster I think? If not he has a gift at describing what He's tasting really well. He's done tons of flavor reviews on Reddit.

The recipe tastes kinda guava/grapefruity with the hops accent. I wasnt familiar with hops. I googled what it was and if people pair it with fruit. It's mostly used in beers I guess. There's a popular IPA that is hop heavy and guess what fruit its paired with? Grapefruit. FLV Pink Guava is a potent flavor and tastes like grapefruit more than guava IMO. This mix hit me and I thought, *This is weird, I don't know if I like this*. But the more I vaped it the more I liked it.

If you don't have the FLV flavors this wont work. I got them and have only used them for this specific recipe. I'm sure their versatility is kind of limited unless you want grapefruit or hops. Grapefruit is vrry popular and hops even less. If you want different, this is different.

The other one (You might have already tried?) is pretty good. You can look at the flavors and try imagine, but it tastes way better than it looks. This is the guy who created Sweet Strawberry Cream. I used to love it when I first got into DIY.

Mix- Milk & Honey by CheebaSteeba

Vendor-Flavor-%

(FLV) Cream 1%
(TPA)
Graham Cracker Clear 2%
(FLV)
Milk & Honey 1.5%
(TPA)
Toasted Marshmallow 1.5%

I vaped a bunch of this stuff. It's a really good recipe. But I might be getting immune to it's flavor. It always happens to me. I still reccomend cuz it was great.
While I was typing this I was wondering if anyone was going to bring up Flavorah. I have 22 flavoring by them but probably 19ish just collect dust. I have everything else in the recipes though lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was concerned for you initially upon reading the title of this thread; glad to see you implemented some ground rules. I had envisioned you experiencing something similar to this otherwise:

iu

:D
I didn't even think about that. People making bad recipes on purpose. I was just thinking about the crab, tuna, pizza etc flavorings that float around from time to time.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe lol. If someone's dumb, I'll just ignore it. I just didn't want the clutter in the thread. You have a recipe for me?

I might actually and no, it's not ( hopefully ) dreadful. :D I often wished I had a guinea pig, errr, I mean a second opinion to try mixes I throw together. I know my palate is pretty average at best so it's hard for me to judge with any degree of certainty.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So before I drop a few experimental recipes, do you have a link to your flavor stash? I have a few I think you might like, but I don’t wanna get ya all excited because you don’t have the flavors. :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I’m gonna go White Chocolate Peppermint Macaron.

FA Meringue 2%
Caps Sugar Cookie 2%
FA Almond 2%
LB WCP 2%

In mine, I also add FLV White Chocolate @1% to give the chocolate a boost. The Macaron base belongs to ID10-T. I’ve used it to make all kinds of macarons. Black raspberry, lemon, orange, Creme de menthe, toffee, butterscotch, strawberry, cherry blossom, coffee......the list is endless.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fa butter is almost gone :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nooooooo.......that’s sad to hear. I checked nomnomz in the UK and they have it. Cheaper than FA Italy. Only in 10ml bottles, which is depressing, but at least it can be obtained.

VU Sponsors