Become a Patron!

Yogurt substitute

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Will subing TFA Greek yogurt or caps creamy yogurt for fa yogurt work?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes to a point. You will have to bump up the flavors by at least two. Sometimes more on some then others. Make sense?
Nothing beats FA flavors though,but personally I would use both yogurts because one will give a creamer flavor then the other

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Will subing TFA Greek yogurt or caps creamy yogurt for fa yogurt work?

I'm unfamiliar with TFA's and CAP's. However, to my experience, in general, you need higher percentages with those brands than with FA. I'm using 3% FA in one of my mixes, but I'm using max VG as well.

chief63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use CAPs creamy around 5%. I prefer it over the greek yogurts. As I use up the TFA greek that I do have I drop it to 4% and add some cream.

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nothing beats FA flavors though,but personally I would use both yogurts because one will give a creamer flavor then the other
So it's just regular yogurt though right. It's not like their custard wich has that lemony taste to it or something?

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So it's just regular yogurt though right. It's not like their custard wich has that lemony taste to it or something?

Well that I can't answer due to me only using FA,FW,TFA

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's what I mean. Fa is regular yogurt?

I dont have any. Never got to that flavor yet . What are you expecting to mix with it and I can guide you the best way I can

VU Sponsors