Become a Patron!

Yogurt and Salty Peanut from Vaperstek

ThatFrigginBlondeGirl

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently had the opportunity to try some of the awesome flavors that Vaperstek has to offer, and my goodness, it was like the heavens opened and freakin angels began singing. Let me start with Joghurt (Quark) German Flavours, this is a rich, deep, creamy dairy yogurt, and it is such a true and wonderful taste. I never liked any yogurt concentrates as they presented an odd cheesy type flavor that overwhelmed my Yoplayful recipe, even at tiny percentages. The Joghurt is different, and compliments fruits and other creams in a powerful way. Next is Salty Peanut, or Orzech Arachidowy as it is called. This Salty Peanut, is so yummy. I have blown through some peanut concentrates, or even premium eliquids that had peanut concentrate in them, and they all had some attribute that I didn't like. Burnt taste being a common trait, or overwhelming. The Orzech Arachidowy is spot on salty peanut. It smells exactly as it tastes, and added to a caramel base, it is like a caramel peanut candy bar. In addition to having fantastic nicotine, they have some really smashing flavors. I also have to add my newest go to, Vanillin! I recently made a BCity order, and finally got a Vanillin 10%, and it is so versatile. It is pure, unadulterated vanilla goodness, no French, bourbon, swirl etc. It is a strong, vanilla additive that enhances any recipe. Just like certain creams are staple items, so is Vanillin. Need to whip up a powdery sweet frosted flakes recipe? Vanillin will complete it. Just wanted to throw out my newest fave flavor finds.

VU Sponsors